Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what do you think of Hayate's situation?

Default what do you think of Hayate's situation?

Do you think Hayate should work for the rest of his life taking care of Nagi or do you think he should be free?

I think that even though Hayate is in debt to Nagi in many ways he should be free at some time, he may say he's happy with things as they are but he really should do something for his own sake and live his own life, it would also be good for Nagi to learn how to take care of herself.
    sorry, bad english

earth,hell or heaven but not together with devil

Nagi must to learn how to take care of herself because Hayate is not always in her side 40 years to pay his debt is very long but that time is not eternal. Even Hayate is the always life after dead ( The real is human always dead after crash by car ) Hayate will dead in the time ( I mean the manga is end ) But what happen if Nagi life without Hayate I can't imagine that. She surely will die in one day ( probably more shorter than with our thought )

One was made for this. Literally Norindok3's Avatar

Newest Chapter Foreshadowing On how Hayate Will get His Life back

Banned

Hayate just decided to make a Deal with the Devil. the story can go any way now.

Who is the devil ? Is Mikado or real devil ? if Hayate make deal with the real devil. This manga almost same with Black butler

idk a name /// id kaname /// clueless person idkaname's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless angel View Post
    Who is the devil ? Is Mikado or real devil ? if Hayate make deal with the real devil. This manga almost same with Black butler
    I think he's talking about Mikado since there has been no real devil that's been introduced so far.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

The sly eagle doesn't kill at whim King Zidane's Avatar

Lol, figure of speech. The deal with devil meaning a sketchy deal with Mikado. Knowing Mikado, he won't give Nagi the inheritance until he knows she has fully grown. Even then she shouldn't get the whole thing, just enough to take care of herself until she works a profession. Hayate should be freed, and consider his own happiness. Though his bond with Nagi, it would be interesting to see how it turns out in the future.
    Though time only moves one way, we can still relive "those days" in our mind

And now Hayate situation is to finding king jewel because he want Nagi to gets her inheritance back

I want hayate problem is going normally not problem with ending
    the problem is why so many candidates for hayate love and all of them is though like this top 3 Luka, A-tan and Hinagiku its make problem for the ending.
    example is when hinagiku down when hayate choose to help a-tan from midas its almost make fuss for girl with hayate in ending.
    my angel side say: hayate must take all girl in this manga Harem Ending
    my devil side say: hayate must die so the girl no need to fight for hayate Worst Ending
    my opinion side say : look the manga until end (its good for choose regret because thrust, than regret because suspicious = kirito SAO say)
    P.S. i will choose my angel or devil opinion if this story make girl sad (especially if its happen to top 3 girl)
    Last edited by stranger hero; 01-20-2013 at 12:48 PM.

earth,hell or heaven but not together with angel

Okay that Kirito words from SAO anime is very good but I more like the novel back to topic Hayate situation is depend how Hata make it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast