Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Misaki and Igarashi....possible relationship?

N3wb

Default Misaki and Igarashi....possible relationship?

I am a hard hitter when it comes to shipping Misaki and Takumi but this don't look to bad either! In fact I would love to see some more action from Igarashi...i mean he is still hot as hell! Am I the only one who feels this way?
    So this or

confession_by_bakaiiko-d4l9ve2.jpg

.....this?

usui_x_misaki_by_xlightningfarronx-d58q890.jpg

i really think that a tora and misaki pair would be interesting.

Lightbulb

No, no and unequivocally NO!

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude and you're entitled to your opinion but ToraXMisaki just can't work out. yes, the dynamics in their relationship may seem fascinating and their interactions can earn a few laughs. But even if Tora does fall for Misaki, she will not respond to his attentions because:

1. She loves Usui.
    2. Tora tried to rape her.

Honestly, I just can't ignore point 2. plus, Tora is a jerk of the first water and excels at manipulating people, especially Misaki.

I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people who share your view but when it comes to me, I'll pass over the Tora-Misaki love shipping.

Has a Few Faves Omgitsstephaniiee's Avatar

I actually like tora, he is pretty cute I admit but usui is better. Tora and Misaki that would be cute actually but too bad it's not possible. And her with usui is a great couple. I really want to see tora more in the stories too! I thought I was the only one who felt that way!

Thumbs up :)

I agree that it's impossible for MisakixIgurashi but even if it did end up as MisakixUsui, I'll find and/or try to make a fanfic for MisaxIgarashi!!!!! They actually look good together! ♥ MisakixIgurashi team!!!!

misaki and tora will never happen, but i do think that tora is sttarting to fall for misaki, but i think it will be completely onesided, given their past

sorry that was extremely improper english, considering its my first language haha

Harem Queen of the Harem Empire ghe.xvii's Avatar

That's quite impossible. He has always been interested in her and he may show signs that feelings are starting to grow but he knows Misaki will never fall for him. Considering also the fact that Misaki is taking a big step closer to Usui which proves how much she loves him. It'll be a downfall if she will partly fall for another guy. So with the given situation, it's really not possible.

On the other hand, I hope to see Misaki x Igarashi moments cause he's so damn hot (but not as hot as Usui :P) and they also make a cute couple *o*

Preventer-Class MA Pilot ZeonTwoSix's Avatar
    CelPrev Skunkworks Flagship, Peacemillion-Class MS Carrier 'Queen Relena II'

Quote Originally Posted by cruciatus View Post
    No, no and unequivocally NO!

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude and you're entitled to your opinion but ToraXMisaki just can't work out. yes, the dynamics in their relationship may seem fascinating and their interactions can earn a few laughs. But even if Tora does fall for Misaki, she will not respond to his attentions because:

1. She loves Usui.
    2. Tora tried to rape her.

Honestly, I just can't ignore point 2. plus, Tora is a jerk of the first water and excels at manipulating people, especially Misaki.

I'm sure you'll find a bunch of people who share your view but when it comes to me, I'll pass over the Tora-Misaki love shipping.
    Seems to me that Hen-taiga (Yes, I meant to call him that) is fast becoming a mild Gilgamesh expy. Nonetheless, you have a point; if ever that douche DOES confess to her, she's just gonna give him a Bright Slap...

Quote Originally Posted by itokourin View Post
    I agree that it's impossible for MisakixIgurashi but even if it did end up as MisakixUsui, I'll find and/or try to make a fanfic for MisaxIgarashi!!!!! They actually look good together! ♥ MisakixIgurashi team!!!!
    its not impossible

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast