View Poll Results: Best arc/saga/storyline...

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Normal days

15 8.77%
  • vs Mukuru

25 14.62%
  • Vongola ring battle

83 48.54%
  • future

69 40.35%
  • choice

25 14.62%
  • future - final battle

59 34.50%
  • vs shimon family

26 15.20%
  • The curse battle

15 8.77%
  • Final choice

7 4.09%
  • Everything

15 8.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Arc Overall!

Default Best Arc Overall!

Now that it's over... what was the besta Saga? By the way, i always wanted to know, whats the diference of saga and arc?

Has a Few Faves

Is there one more volume?

And I felt the future arc was where it should have closed shit out. It was the highlight of the series and had the most tension. Everything after was lolmediocre.

Posting Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by FidelityForever View Post
    Is there one more volume?

And I felt the future arc was where it should have closed shit out. It was the highlight of the series and had the most tension. Everything after was lolmediocre.
    Nope. The last two volumes are simply released next month and in march, tying up the complete series.

Future arc was the best imo. It was also kind of ridiculously long, but I didn't mind at all. The mokuro and Vongola ring battle arcs were also better than the last two >.> Granted the representative arc started off well.... :/

I'd say Future > Vongola succession > mokuro > representative arc > shimon family arc.

Though succession and mokuro are pretty close.

Hands down I would have to say between the Future arc and Vongala ring battle. I choose THE FUTURE!!!
    Why? because it had a more boarder feel to it than all the arcs put together. I feel Amano Akira clearly focused more on the future than the rest of the pervious and current arc. The Cursed Arc was short and to obvious. I mean don't get me wrong seeing Reborn and the other infants real forms were amazing but that was all. So Future arc wins for me.

I would say Representative arc (only the end is a bit bad) > Vongola Succesion > Futur > Shimon Family.

Mukuro Arc's too short to compare. ^^

Has a Few Faves

vs Mukuru was by far the best arc of the hole series
    Please Visit Webcomic

www.guild-comics.com

I voted for varia arc but I also think that Mukuro arc was also good, because that's when Tsuna got his actual weapon - the mittens

Yea, I think everything after the daily arc and before the choice battle in the future arc was good.
    Choice battle was a bit pointless and seemed like just some random power up to me, and the last part was a bit random.

Shimon arc started off well for something dark,many I was hoping that Daemon would use Mukuro's body to interfere politically in the mafia world instead of having some lame fight against Tsuna. Not to mention that fight was won by a random power up.

Rainbow arc could have been better but to me it was completely random. And what's all this random crap about true humans and stuff. That is so overused.
    this is signature
    say hi to signature

Fruit Punch Samurai super_casey's Avatar

For me, from best to worst is: Future, Vongola Rings/Varia, VS Mukuro, Rainbow Curse (my favourite, but ending was so shite that it fragged it right down. Hopefully we can see them all grow up though), Shimon, then lastly, Normal Days. Normal days actually put me off reading it, but a friend told me to read on, and I'm glad I got past it.

The Cake is NOT a lie! Agent_Bugs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by super_casey View Post
    then lastly, Normal Days. Normal days actually put me off reading it, but a friend told me to read on, and I'm glad I got past it.
    I enjoyed the Normal Days for a while, but then it dragged on for far too long, I was so ready for real fighting when the Mukuro arc came along. That is by far my favourite arc, because the tone of the manga suddenly got really dark.
    I'm not sure what my second choice is though, it's a tie between Varia and Future.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast