Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Novel: ''Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the fall''

Default Novel: ''Shingeki no Kyojin: Before the fall''

It seems that there is a novel of the manga.

Synopsis:
    ''Novels set years before the beginning of the manga.

1) Anheru works at a workshop creating protective gear/weapons for the scouting legion (the story is set before the 3D maneuver gear was invented). Anheru is a first class weapons craftsman, and therefore has direct access and also is involved in the ongoings within the scouting legion. In the story, people still didn't know about the weak points of the titans; the story is about Anheru beginning to work on the ultimate weapon/gear to fight the titans. So essentially we learn about how the 3D maneuver gear came about.

2) A baby is found crying in a mass of Titan vomit, amidst the dead titan flames. The child is called "child of titan" and is essentially hated by the people inside the walls. He also seems to grow unnaturally fast. Named Kyukuro, he parts himself from his past/upbringing and gambles on the fate of humanity by enlisting in the scouting legion.

3) Kyukuro has survived from the outside wall: in order to defeat the titans, he gets his hands on the 3D manuever gear. Although the gear is still imperfect and causes a troublesome incident for Kyukuro, he fights the titans. Whether it is because it is his fate to fight them, or it is because of his past, he fights against them''

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/manga/3/77561.jpg

source:MAL

I didn't knew that there is one...I was surprised I have to say.
    From the synopsis, it seems that the novel has 3 stories(with the 2 last connected) and the first it explains about the 3D maneuver and last 2 about a character named Kyukuro.
    Last edited by Anich; 10-29-2013 at 12:11 AM.
    Nase Hiromi:''See my fingers were getting cold. Akkey, your waist really is special. Your waist is warm and pure.''

Sounds interesting, thats a really cool cover!

Look like a different story than the manga. Maybe there will be information about the titans origin. Anyone read this already?

first of all pls answer these questions:
    -has anyone read this yet?
    -if yes did you buy the book or read it online?(well I think its impossible to read it online though)
    -if you read it online pls make a link here...
    -if you bought the book...well anyway good for you he he he

Quote Originally Posted by RikunJN View Post
    first of all pls answer these questions:
    -has anyone read this yet?
    -if yes did you buy the book or read it online?(well I think its impossible to read it online though)
    -if you read it online pls make a link here...
    -if you bought the book...well anyway good for you he he he
    Lol to answer your questions:
    -I have no idea, but I am pretty sure the jap. fans did XD
    -I think I will never buy it and I don't think it has been trasnalated yet.(you can read novels online if you want.I can give you a link if you want).
    -I think is angaist the rules to post links about other sites,so if you want I can send you a VM with the link.
    -Lol I will never buy it, even if I wanted to :'D
    Nase Hiromi:''See my fingers were getting cold. Akkey, your waist really is special. Your waist is warm and pure.''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOEcqmB_pdk giatnellada's Avatar

im looking in google for it online and i cant find pfffffffff if you got any links message me

Quote Originally Posted by Kazra07 View Post
    Look like a different story than the manga. Maybe there will be information about the titans origin. Anyone read this already?
    I hope it doesn't mention the titans origins tbh, better to keep giving small bits of info about that in the manga x.x in my opinion anyway. Part of the suspense and reasons why this manga is so awesome is fighting an unknown enemy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOEcqmB_pdk giatnellada's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=cVxN3oFKo_E attack on titan anime nothing less!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aria11 View Post
    Lol to answer your questions:
    -I have no idea, but I am pretty sure the jap. fans did XD
    -I think I will never buy it and I don't think it has been trasnalated yet.(you can read novels online if you want.I can give you a link if you want).
    -I think is angaist the rules to post links about other sites,so if you want I can send you a VM with the link.
    -Lol I will never buy it, even if I wanted to :'D
    I don't think that's against the rules, since so many people post links of other sites here. As for the link of the novels online, are those in chinese or japanese?

well the volumes and chapters are unknown, and in my opinion i dont think that they will ever translated into english, but hope that they will do it online and if the book was tranlated then it will be really great because it really sounds creepy (the 2nd story)

http://myanimelist.net/manga/43999/S...efore_the_fall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast