Thread: Pokémon Adventures: Romance?! :SPOILER WARNING!:

Default Pokémon Adventures: Romance?! :SPOILER WARNING!:

Hello guys, I was browsing through the character profiles of Red & Green respectively on the wikia, and I came (see what I did there? lol)
    across some intriguing profiling.

I'm an avid fan of the manga, I read both the soft-copy and hard-copy (Online & Comic), so I should be able to at least remember the VERY LITTLE romantic hints Pokémon Adventures had left us.

So what was the intriguing profiling?
    The character profile on Green said that they shared kisses and hugs before.
    Which were very... interesting, because I didn't actually read or experienced this phenomenon...

Link to Green's profile:
    http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Green_(Adventures)

Can anyone tell me whether this is true or as lies as the cake?

I have no memory of any kisses within the manga.
    So I would guess that it's something added by a shipper, as there is no mention of it on bulbapedia.

One of The Followers Dead_scream's Avatar

Its fake. I just finished reading the manga, and I saw no evidence of any kiss/hugs/romance.

Pokemon Special is a Kodomo manga, so I don't think the general topic is about romance. And as well, I think the author of that article just took Yellow's role out of the arc, and replaced it with blue (And added some other information). And it was really cheesy and hard to read through as well. >_<

A HAIPARUEIJI CLAN MEMBER thundertamerkasumi's Avatar

if i remember, there are no kisses but there are hugs ( that time when she is trying to stole his badges or something?)

Totally fake. Green never had crush on Red. But several times its been hinted that Misty had crush on Red. So the kiss thing is totally fake.

One of The Followers

lol, green (blue? the girl I mean) usually initiates the actions, but never gets romantically involved. hugging Red, getting her ass patted by Gold. Nothing else, really. hmmm

just to be sure, this is actual romantic signs hinted at, and not a shipping thread right? cause there are enough shipping threads.

N3wb

Not that I can remember. The only things I can remember that fall under this topic is Ruby and Sapphire as a hole, which APPARENTLY Ruby can't remember anything about, and at the end of the G/S/C story arc, with the whole Yellow Red Misty thing, and Gold slapping Greens ass. (or apparently by accident in the viz edition) Other than that, no.

N3wb

Not entirely sure if this is romance, but when Blue (girl) said "Why don't you two just live together?" or something along those lines to Red and Yellow, they both blushed. And then there's Ruby and Sapphire...

Writing transforms your dreams into words Dreamingflower's Avatar

It seems that Kusakais planning to make some shippings cannon. Agency is one of them of course and I wouldn't be surprised if Ruby and Sapphire will become and official couple.