View Poll Results: Who do you think is Eve's Reincarnation?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Teito

40 78.43%
  • Millea

7 13.73%
  • Other (Please list down in comments)

4 7.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Identity of Eve's Reincarnation Theory

Default Identity of Eve's Reincarnation Theory

Eve having a striking 250px-Eve2.jpgMillea.jpgTeitoChildMother.jpgTeitoKlein.jpgresemblance to Teito and Millea Klein (Teito's mother). I believe that one of the two has Eve's soul. Teito is considered as Eve's reincarnation, due to their similarity in physical appearance and personality, and also when Verloren's scythe said, "I've been looking for you for such a long time." However, it is truly unknown.

Millea is in her mid 30s having giving birth to Teito and him being 15 years of age. So she is slightly older than Ayanami. When Eve died she was reincarnated and lived in the human world, Verloren attacked many souls on Earth trying to find her until his soul was reincarnated to what is now Ayanami. And Ayanami had trouble finding her Millea due to her being poisoned and living in a secret room hidden by Ouka's Father. Also it is now known that Wolfram poisoned due to the Shadow Man's guidance and is currently unknown to as of why he did so.

I know some of the ideas and facts given in this may be a little off but this is from my current researching.
    Please comment and let me hear your ideas as to who is Eve's Reincarnation.

Wow, I've never thought that Millea is Eve's Reincarnation. But I kinda like it. X")
    I also think that Teito is Eve, but hope it won't happen, really.
    Here is the theory I've made long ago ~
    Last edited by Yuui Ootori; 10-28-2012 at 10:26 PM.

Has a Few Faves

Default I like your theory

Quote Originally Posted by Yuui Ootori View Post
    Wow, I've never thought that Millea is Eve's Reincarnation. But I kinda like it. X")
    I also think that Teito is Eve, but hope it won't happen, really.
    Here is the theory I've made long ago ~
    Honestly speaking, I have the same feeling with you.

It's impossible for their child to be Eve simply because there is no child, and with how things go there won't be one for many, many years to come if ever. THEY are still children after all. And the main plot is quite obviously happening now. There is no way that Ichihara and Amamiya will wait for them to fall in love, have sex and all that just so that some kind of newborn Eve could appear. And what would Ayanami do with ay Eve? Change her nappy?

I also can't agree with the idea of Eve's soul being split. After all God had nothing to do with her death. And even if he had, splitting souls couldn't possibly be healthy. If it was, why not split Verloren's soul to make it harder for him to come back? The fact that scythe wanted to eat both of them is no proof. They are wielders of Mikchail and Rafael, two very, very powerful tools and without them Verloren would never come back. So of course it wanted to eat them. Types of zaiphon? There is very few so it isn't very surprising that they have different. It's not like they are very rare or something. And why should Ea recognize Eve's soul? The ghosts didn't exist when she was alive. The were created after she died.

Now the idea that Teito's mother is Eve is much more interesting and believable. Or Teito himself. But for now there is really no way to tell.
    Last edited by Crimson Witch; 10-29-2012 at 04:37 PM.

o yea and also Millea is related to both Raggs and Barsburg Family apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Witch View Post
    It's impossible for their child to be Eve simply because there is no child, and with how things go there won't be one for many, many years to come if ever. THEY are still children after all. And the main plot is quite obviously happening now. There is no way that Ichihara and Amamiya will wait for them to fall in love, have sex and all that just so that some kind of newborn Eve could appear. And what would Ayanami do with ay Eve? Change her nappy?
    LOL. I've said this one is just for fun. Don't take it so seriously really. I just came up with the idea that Eve is just like a combination of Ouka & Teito's appearance.
    I also can't agree with the idea of Eve's soul being split. After all God had nothing to do with her death. And even if he had, splitting souls couldn't possibly be healthy. If it was, why not split Verloren's soul to make it harder for him to come back?
    If they split verloren's soul, it will make it harder to kill him. Then instead of killing one Ayanami, they will have to kill two. And Eve is a goddess so I think her soul would be more special than normal human.
    The fact that scythe wanted to eat both of them is no proof. They are wielders of Mikchail and Rafael, two very, very powerful tools and without them Verloren would never come back. So of course it wanted to eat them. Types of zaiphon? There is very few so it isn't very surprising that they have different.
    Somebody said that the scythe wanted to devour Teito's soul because Teito was Eve. So?
    Last edited by Yuui Ootori; 10-31-2012 at 05:00 AM.

...i hope teito will be eve's reincarnation ..hehe..well..if so, the story will be more interesting..

well the question to ask now is, how special is Teito already?

Powerful Zaiphon (Feelings for Mikage)
    Eye of Mikhail
    Travels with Zehel, the only Ghost who can use Veloran's scythe
    Pandora's box
    Prince of Raggs
    Uses Giga Drill Breaker in the Gurren Lagann

Ok maybe that last part hasn't been added yet (spoiler~~ ) but still guys... I hope he isn't, make do with what you've got first <.< I don't like being bogged down with all this godmodding D: ...

Mind you he's still epic and i am waiting for something like him to take Velorans body + power and become the next reaper ._.

Mind you i realize this whole post is sorta off topic
    Last edited by CrystalEcho; 11-14-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Posting Phantom

For Teito to be revealed as Eve would be the best way to troll Ayanami.

An ordinary student 98Otaku_Aneh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalEcho View Post

Uses Giga Drill Breaker in the Gurren Lagann
    That will be epic XD

Anyways, I don't know either. But should it be Milea? Because when I read the first time Eve and Verloren meet, she said that Her Father always praises him and maybe she just hear it just some time ago so...?

I hope it's not Teito, Teito already has so much powers, it is slightly unfair for the other characters who already help him and get hurt just because to keep Teito's big power

Then again, I love the Teito and Ouka is separated soul, that is the most biggest clue right now and the child's theory if you don't mind XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast