Thread: Legend of the Sun Knight Chinese Light Novel

“You may only use a sword, unless no one sees you” .Misa's Avatar

Smile Legend of the Sun Knight Chinese Light Novel

kyaaa~ Who else here is a fan of Grisia Sun? ♥
    I read all the available chapters at www.princerevolution.org for at most 10 times already!
    He really is just too funny.

What chapter are you reading now? Let's discuss it, I wanna have someone to talk to.

Gone With the Wind

I have read it~ I read the first volume, but it was in Chinese. I didn't know there was an english translation. Stopped because I hadn't time but might take it up again since it was really funny xD I like how everyone seems to be trying to hide things that the reader finds completely obvious~

With Smobearbear o(`ω´*)o

Love it <3
    I love Sun xD he's just too funny
    And I've just read the last chapter posted that's to say chapter 10 from the volume 4 ;p

The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed. Yes... I... I destroy... the world... and create it... anew.
    "Use your intellect to guide you, and you will end up putting people off. Rely on your emotions, and you will forever be pushed around. Force your will on others, and you will live in constant tension. There is no getting around it—people are hard to live with."

“You may only use a sword, unless no one sees you” .Misa's Avatar

Though there are critics of the story, I remember one saying, "the characters are just too hypocritical! I just don't know why people love this." Hihi, but i mean, let's face it. As Yu Wo said, her inspiration for this story is how humans tend to conform to their society, what the society expects of them and other what nots~

@Arma, heyya~ Nice to see you here. Teehee. Nice! You can read Chinese... I'm envious. -_- I badly wanna read Chinese too because of LSK! haha. Ooooh. Volume 1. Hihi. I loved Volume 1, afterall, it's what made me hooked to the story, but Volume 2 is equally amazing! You won't regret reading the first chapter, rather, even the prologue for Vol2. It was extremely funny. ^^ I look forward seeing your reaction. hihihi.

@lyrisia
    OMGGGG!

@lyrisia
    OMGGGG!

The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed. Yes... I... I destroy... the world... and create it... anew.
    "Use your intellect to guide you, and you will end up putting people off. Rely on your emotions, and you will forever be pushed around. Force your will on others, and you will live in constant tension. There is no getting around it—people are hard to live with."