Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ch.20

Default ch.20

<strike>Ch.20 is posted...apologies, for the wait because I cleaned up some of the color pages which took some time. I have up to ch22, so I'll work on typesetting and any necessary cleaning for those chapters next. Enjoy</strike>

Edit to add:
    Hi, per request from the person who is the original scanner, pervert morning, I have requested mangafox to remove the chapters I have posted. As always please support artist whenever possible. Thanks guys for understanding!
    Last edited by meeneecat; 10-24-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Ah-lala~

I love you. As an avid follower of this manga I absolutely love the story line and the plot and characters are just amazing.

Thank-you so so much for all of the work you put in, I seriously cannot express all of my gratitude to what you do. These scanlations are amazingly crisp and I think everything is set out so well that it is is a pleasure to read. Both the content and the way that it is type set.

Thank-you so much and I cannot wait to see more ^o^

Quote Originally Posted by meeneecat View Post
    Ch.20 is posted...apologies, for the wait because I cleaned up some of the color pages which took some time. I have up to ch22, so I'll work on typesetting and any necessary cleaning for those chapters next. Enjoy
    thank you so very much!! you're amazing *bows*
    "Human beings are wretched things. They envy anyone who possesses even a little more than themselves. And yet, they despise them if they have nothing."

"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you...you won't be able to walk."

"I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself."

Gattz the best f*cking character of all times!!
    (Berserk)

my blog: http://reality-isoverrated.blogspot.pt/
    (if anyone is interested xD)

One of The Followers themodeofmeans's Avatar

OMG!! you are the best!! i love the manga and i (together with other readers) appreciate your effort!! thank you very much!!!

I'm a really good typesetter. Let me know if you need help cleaning or typesetting!! Thank you for all of your wonderful hard work on this fantastic manga!!

Has a Few Faves

you da man! XD!!!

Has a Few Faves

I'm using a friend's mangafox account because I don't have an account in this site, and it doesn't feel right to post just to complain.
    I'm pervert_morning, the scanner and English translator of the scans you use. I really don't appreciate how you use my scans without asking me, and I admit even if you ask I won't let you use it because my works are for a closed community, and certain ppl I know.
    Anyway I won't spoil your fun any longer, my suggestion is, try supporting the artist by buying the original works instead of just using other ppl's work to get the credit, thanks.

Has a Few Faves

I'm sorry, forgot to add, by English translator I mean 'the first version of English translation."

Hi pervert morning. I apologize because I did not mean to offend anyone and I understand your concern because you do a lot of hard work on this manga. I will refrain from translating into english and posting anymore of the chapters. I will email mangafox to have them please remove chapter 18, 19 & 20. I was not the one to post chapters 14-17, but if you would like I can ask mangafox to remove them for you as well (hopefully they will). And thank you again for the work you do. Unfortunately I have not seen the manga where I am as I don't think there is a publisher here, but I agree people should support the artist whenever possible, and again, it was not my intention to upset you or anyone when I posted and you have my apologies.

I just emailed mangafox to have them remove ch 18-20. I also did not realize that you did english translations and that it was a closed community. And as I said, I am very sorry and did not mean to offend anyone. I had gotten the scans from a spanish website (then I translated them from the spanish into english & retypeset, so I did not realize they had used your english translations to make the spanish ones) anyway here's the website I got the scans in case you want to contact them too (because it seems that is open community and anyone can download them, so maybe they can remove them or at least put them in a closed community or password protect like you said)

http://placer-yaoi.blogspot.mx/2012/...f8c168594b3874

Again, I am very sorry and I understand that you don't want your work posted which I why I immediately emailed mangafox to have them remove the chapters, so hopefully they will do that soon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast