Thread: I kinda hate

Has a Few Faves

Default I kinda hate

How they tried to make the husband the bad one.

Yes, I get it that he was a workaholic and wasn't around much, but at least he was doing it for the right reasons. To me at least it seemed like the husband was a very devoted and loving person and if the wife had just opened her mouth and actually talked to him, he would have changed immediately. People can't read each others' minds and if you want someone to understand you and what you're feeling or going through or whatever, you need to actually reach out to them. I ****ing hate the way she dealt with the whole thing. Stay quiet until you've had enough and then one day just drop a bomb on him and walk out. Not to mention moving in together with another person while still not having cleared things with the husband and the kids. Even if she fell in love with another person, she should have had the decency to wait until they've had some sort of closure instead of just pushing all the bad stuff aside and rushing to start a new life without any regard to how the kids might feel about it.

This sounds bad to say but sometimes that's just life. It ****ing sucks but I have a few friends that had to deal with similar situations. I just find it hard to see how a parent is able to not love their child that what shocked me the most, the blatant disregard for her children in the begging.

A Hidden Hikikomori

You can't really tell. If he had done it, if she had done that, then everything would be different. But after all, it's "if"
    If he could spare a moment for his wife instead of never-ending working, if she could just pull him out by force and talk to him about it. But they didn't, and then it happened before they knew it. It's both side to blame or neither to blame.

i totally agree.....

it is very disgusting...... moreover they always insult him...... for what ? he is normal father .

just beacuse he is good guy ?

the plot is very lacking.......

2nd time reading and I wanna ****ing tear someones face off. The mother is a complete and total bitch anyway I look at it. She is a lousy mother that rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rage. I can't write what i wanna but I'm srry if you disagree but any mother that would do this to a child should crawl in a hole and never emerge. Also, and maybe it's because my dad is very similar, some men show there love for their spouse through hard work. I just don't get how some people don't get that but thankfully my mom understands that about my father otherwise there marriage would probably be like this... OK,srry my rage session is now over

Has a Few Faves

I don't think they mean to show him as a Bad guy. clueless maybe. What is sad this happens in the real world. People forget their Children and just live their lives. He thought he was doing what was expected of him especially in his culture. He thought his wife understood he did it because he loved his family. She didn't see it that way and felt trapped by life and kids.

A Hidden Hikikomori

I see most of the time, it's not he was shown as a bad guy, but he blames himself for it. It actually shows how much of a good guy he is because they normally don't admit their share of fault on the matter but blame it all on their partner.

My dog reads manga legokangpalla's Avatar

I can see where you are coming from and I agree 100%. You can get whole lot worse than a workaholic, according to my sad experience. It's ridiculous how this manga is labelled Josei and most characters seems to have the maturity of 15 years olds. I found it more shocking that there was nothing in regards to the visitation rights.
    Case and point:
    1. What the hell is wrong with the wife's divorce? Jesus, get a lawyer, make a case, sue for custodian rights etc. The wife seems to have mentality of 12 years old and not a single adult around her seems to have enough sense to recommend a good lawyer.
    2. Fraud investigation. Property fraud is a very big deal that violates multiple by/strata laws etc. People simply waving their heads saying "I'm sorry, the conman ran away!" is ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for double post but this manga really annoys the living daylights out of me. Ch44:
    What the hell is wrong with these in-laws? What if they are douche bags who will not give in to the divorce papers? Why the hell is she working to please this people when she is clearly divorcing her to-be-ex-husband?

Is it so hard to comprehend GET A BLOODY LAWYER?!