• yes

190 56.72%
  • no

145 43.28%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll; How Do You Feel About Hayate X Ruka

Bow before ME, mortals! RPGNoZero's Avatar

Default Poll; How Do You Feel About Hayate X Ruka

Okay, the latest chapter in the cabin is like confirming that she is a replacement of Athena.... Maybe you could say she is the same or even higher place than ayumu & hina, and also the fact that she's like the girl version oh Hayate

But, seriously, I'm starting to hate her because of the sloooow pace of the story. And the fact that she's disturbing hayate's harem world... I'm still fine with her story with Nagi, but Hayate? No!
    She's also totally overshadowing other characters, including the one in their mansion.

How do you feel about this couple?

she is overshadowing other character because the current arc is focused on her, just like previous arc is focused on Athena...
    that is why on previous arc Athena got more focus...

after this arc she will become another side character...
    unless... the first page of the chapter 381 is a premonition of something...

personally I like Ruka, she is kind of interesting and compared to other character she is probably the most daring out of all members of Hayate's harem...

the Voice of Reason Hidden Detective's Avatar

I just feel that Hata is trying too hard to build popularity for her lately, focusing pretty much completely on her in the recent chapters, and putting her in the OP and ED for the new anime. It just feels too quick and forced... Athena's arc felt more natural, with other characters' making some development in the process as well... Feels like Hata might be forcing her in to prevent any other plotline development for a while and drag the story on for more profit...
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    Look into a mirror before judging others.
    There is always motivations behind harming and killing, but no reason is needed to save or help another.
    You need to give before you receive.

idk a name /// id kaname /// clueless person idkaname's Avatar

I love Ruka, but to me it just doesn't feel right if he doesn't get with Hinagiku, Athena, or Nagi, or get the open end.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

earth,hell or heaven but not together with devil

So the simply Hayate doesn't love Ruka right?

I actually think that the opening page is a foreshadowing of Hayate opening himself up for a new romance. You shouldn't say that too (I mean the above) if you're putting it like that then you're just saying that he never loved anybody in the place he's currently staying and working at, he basically treats all the girls the same.

its not bad... primarily because ruka seems pretty honest with her feelings. she's not in denial, or tsundere mode.

pmazzuco@devianart
    Hayate no Gotoku Wikia! Hinagiku FanClub! Fight my Brute! Playing Tribes:Ascend

N3wb

Quote Originally Posted by Animaz View Post
    its not bad... primarily because ruka seems pretty honest with her feelings. she's not in denial, or tsundere mode.
    I'd say we have enough honest characters like Izumi(she already accepted that she's in love with him - she just didnt tell him), Hamster(She already asked him to go out with her.... and got dumped) and A-tan(duh). Pairing him with Ruka is just kind of... unfair. After he flatly refused Ayumu and showed that he'll never be able to completely love Athena again(Feelings of guilt, etc.) it'd be just kind of cruel to the other girls. I mean, the others got like, 300 chapters, then Ruka shows up and he suddenly loves her? Just doesn't add up. I'm still for Athena, Hamster, Izumi or harem.

Bow before ME, mortals! RPGNoZero's Avatar

Oh well, because this is all-age manga (not sure if this is really shonen), harem world where he get all girls in canon story is forbidden. I guess his life will stay like this in the end...

Girl rank in hayate's life :

1-Nagi, has great debt of life to her
    2-Athena, first love but cannot fully love her anymore
    3-Hina, Hamster, they're definitely in love, living in the same mansion, one already confessed, one haven't. Hina also appeared in almost all arc
    4-Maria, chapter 2, same mansion, hayate loves older women lol. But somehow I got a feeling most of her love-scene is just Hata's fanservice
    5-Izumi, definitely in love, first/second (I forgot) kiss when kids, never confessed, but her life seems to far to get into hayate's central harem world lately
    6-The others seems to be just everyday life and randomness.

Ruka already infiltrate to about Hina&hamster level, maybe almost athena because of the intro of the latest chapter, and her arc is so loooooooooooooooooooooong, many hayate-ruka moment were put-in
    Last edited by RPGNoZero; 10-17-2012 at 01:37 AM.

I don't really mind Ruka at all, this current arc is practically focused on Ruka (and/or some parts of A-tan. King Jewel's and some past stuffs)

Ruka is somewhere on hinagiku's level for sure. I'm pretty sure Maria is somewhere up or slightly upper rank than Hina, so I would just say Ruka is somewhere either in the between of those two or same as Hina.

Ruka is quite a funny character though. I don't really mind about this couple, but then again, new characters bound to appear soon or later, overshadowing others.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast