Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pairings...Don't you think....

Default Pairings...Don't you think....

Okay it's just that I think Fruits Baskets kind of lack cheerful characters....I was kind of upset when I learned Yuki will end up with the gloomy girl....For me I think he needs a cheerful girl (well not too cheerful...not like normal shojo manga girls..) He was gloomy and I think he needs some happiness in his life...don't cha think?

One of The Followers Akito Sohma 101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inko-chan View Post
    Okay it's just that I think Fruits Baskets kind of lack cheerful characters....I was kind of upset when I learned Yuki will end up with the gloomy girl....For me I think he needs a cheerful girl (well not too cheerful...not like normal shojo manga girls..) He was gloomy and I think he needs some happiness in his life...don't cha think?
    Well; in my opinion, it was love at first sight between Yuki and Machi. I myself love the pairing between Shigure and Akito.

Starting the Path to Legendary Kurisuta1's Avatar

Why, why, why, why

Machi is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisuta1 View Post
    Why, why, why, why

Machi is perfect.
    That's right.

Pairing gloomy people with happy-go-lucky people doesn't solve any problems... Yuki & Machi are perfect for each other! D: Now they can be gloomy together.
    ♥ "I hope you eat well and live well and get kidnapped while you go home" ♥

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Kyah. View Post
    Pairing gloomy people with happy-go-lucky people doesn't solve any problems... Yuki & Machi are perfect for each other! D: Now they can be gloomy together.
    I agree! Pairing gloomy and happy people would just either 1) make the happy person gloomy as well, or 2) make the gloomy person constantly annoyed.
    Yuki didn't ever really "love" Tohru, at least not in a romantic sense. With Machi you could see an intense connection between the 2 from the moment she was introduced. You can kind of tell the author always meant to pair them together. When Yuki's with Machi he's not as gloomy as he is when he's around other people, because Machi really accepts him, in a way not even Tohru could accept him. The very fact that Machi was the first person to not see Yuki as a prince made a huge impact on him, even Tohru saw him as one. As for Machi's gloominess, she's also not really all that gloomy in the end. If you read the last few chapters again you'll how very very very happy she is, and even how happy Yuki is. I wouldn't say that either of them are gloomy at all when they're together at the end .
    Skip Beat*Red River*Rurouni Kenshin*Gakuen Alice*Fruits Basket*Beauty Pop*Kare Kano*Akagami No Shirayukihime*V.B Rose*From Far Away*Basara*Koi Dano Ai Dano*Warau Kanoko-Sama*Lover Discovery*Ao Haru Ride*Aishiteruze Baby

Focus on manga now ~ Ma Cherries's Avatar

No.. I like Yuki and Machi pairing..

I think they're a good couple. Yuki needs someone who he can't see as a ''mother figure'' like he did with Tohru.

N3wb

Default question

i was just wondering if yuki ever told machi about the curse. i know he planned on telling her but his curse was lifted. but i was wondering if he still told her anyway...

i personally think that he should still tell her. ^^ ahhh yuki is so cute lol

Quote Originally Posted by guiabonita View Post
    i was just wondering if yuki ever told machi about the curse. i know he planned on telling her but his curse was lifted. but i was wondering if he still told her anyway...

i personally think that he should still tell her. ^^ ahhh yuki is so cute lol
    No, Machi never knew about it. No outsider, except for Tohru and Kana, is ever told about the Zodiac curse.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast