Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manga 15 is coming, here should be some updates!

Default Manga 15 is coming, here should be some updates!

I think it's a time for some updates! Manga 14 had been published a month ago, and second DVD release also has been submitted. Manga 11 on English has been been released 15 July.

12 published in English. Thanks to translators!

You seem to know a lot about AW. Do you read the RAW novels or translated ones? If they are translated, where can i read them? Thanks

Has a Few Faves

guys seriously WTF is this=_=
    http://en.dm5.com/manhua-jiasushijiewaizhuan/
    wtf is the author doing:/ i wanna the main storyT_T

Indeed. WTF is this? Do you read korean or japanese (can't distinguish them by reading)? Anyway, if this is about book 10, don't worry, 11 and 12 are about the main story and were released already, at least in Japan...

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Liron001 View Post
    Indeed. WTF is this? Do you read korean or japanese (can't distinguish them by reading)? Anyway, if this is about book 10, don't worry, 11 and 12 are about the main story and were released already, at least in Japan...
    its chinese but of course it is jap-ch
    but still=_= this sucks and the main character just looks like shakugan no shana:/
    and sorry if this is a silly question but book 11 and 12 do you mean accel world is just like SAO a novel and made it into anime and
    manga?

Quote Originally Posted by 3xphate View Post
    its chinese but of course it is jap-ch
    but still=_= this sucks and the main character just looks like shakugan no shana:/
    and sorry if this is a silly question but book 11 and 12 do you mean accel world is just like SAO a novel and made it into anime and
    manga?
    Yes, Accel World is a novel and it is on book 12. I haven't started reading them yet, but the manga is wayyyyy behind, and the anime finishes at the end of volume 3 I think. They will most likely continue the anime (idk about the manga), but they were waiting to finish the first season of SAO first.
    Manga I have Read:

First Manga I read:

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn466 View Post
    Yes, Accel World is a novel and it is on book 12. I haven't started reading them yet, but the manga is wayyyyy behind, and the anime finishes at the end of volume 3 I think. They will most likely continue the anime (idk about the manga), but they were waiting to finish the first season of SAO first.
    SAO first season... it ended didn't it?? 25 chapters a season am i right??? so where is accel world season 2?????T_T

Well the first season ended 2 weeks ago, they are having an offline event next month though which I assume they will announce the next anime, considering both shows did well in dvd/blu-ray sales.
    Manga I have Read:

First Manga I read:

Has a Few Faves

so we have to wait a month again???????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast