Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find volumes 6-9?

Default Where can I find volumes 6-9?

The scanlation team in charge of Moon has been inactive for almost a year. Their website has been removed so I guess they won't continue the series, does anybody know where I can read online/buy volumes 6-9 in English or even Spanish? Where did you guys find it?

N3wb

I would also want to know where could I finish reading this manga. It's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by anayardz View Post
    The scanlation team in charge of Moon has been inactive for almost a year. Their website has been removed so I guess they won't continue the series, does anybody know where I can read online/buy volumes 6-9 in English or even Spanish? Where did you guys find it?
    I managed to download the Japanese Scans of vol 6-9... give me a message if you want to have them I can send them to you via email or something...
    95% of teens would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTISON at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Put this as part of your sig if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!"

yea long over due now. do you still have all the volumes and if so could i get them? thank you. i would prefer if they are windows format but mac or linux is fine too. whatever you have would be great. also give the passage of time and news on where to get the english scans? no matter the quality.
    Last edited by saolo; 10-28-2013 at 03:44 AM.

N3wb

I managed to download the Japanese Scans of vol 6-9... give me a message if you want to have them I can send them to you via email or something...
    Yes Yes Yes pleaaasse!! I want vol 6-9!!! Is it in english?? <=

N3wb

Is anyone willing to email me volumes 6-9 English if you have them...I wanna read them so bad my email is- alphadominate384@yahoo.com...please email me someoneee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Animeluver5421 View Post
    Is anyone willing to email me volumes 6-9 English if you have them...I wanna read them so bad my email is- alphadominate384@yahoo.com...please email me someoneee!!!
    I'm sorry but I only have the Japanese scans... meaning they're in Japanese... I haven't found anything in English... My understanding of Japanese is still too shallow to translate it myself... so if anyone wants the Japanese copies then I can email them to you just leave a private message to me... I'll try to send it as soon as I can... and if anyone is willing to try translating them please please do PM me... Thank you all
    95% of teens would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTISON at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Put this as part of your sig if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by hope4me View Post
    is it too late to ask you to send me the chapters to the following email address? if not, I'd be really very happy
    -I can't wait any longer to read the chapters... thank you very much in advance (whatever you will du

this is my email: buecherfreak-Suemy@gmx.de

N3wb

Could you send it to me too? That would be gorgeous My E-Mailaddy Meli779@hotmail.de Thank you very much

N3wb

Oh Could you please send me the scans as well? I am dying to find out what happens. My email is zzab1020@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast