Thread: sekirei season 3 anime ?

Has a Few Faves

Default sekirei season 3 anime ?

hey guys i just finished season 2 on sekirei anime and im wondering if there is going to be season 3
    and if there is when will it be coming out ?

no idea, but am sure looking forward to it!

I Love Tamamo no mae phraetoria's Avatar

yeah me too....but maybe it won't come out yet since the event hasn't shown yet ( the final event )
    but still I can't wait for it.
    ERO GAMES ARE THE BEST

SENGOKU RANCE

Master of the Sky in training AlphaDelta's Avatar

The last season, Pure Engagement, was very close to catching up to the events in the manga (which at the time was 2010) so I don't think we'll have a season three any time soon. I do think it's popular enough though and I for one would love a season three.
    ~Avatar By~
    ~FoXus~

N3wb

are only 7 ashikabis left in the game and have all gathered for the final stage so hopefully when the manga is done they will make an anime

Posting Phantom

Anything is possible,but they will make a few differences in the anime too on the third season.

I hope they put out a season 3!

Has a Few Faves

They really messed up in the last half of Pure Engangement. They changed so many things that I wonder how the 3rd Stage could go like this... In my opinion, they have to make a 3rd season which will pick up the story again from Pure Engangement's 6th episode. In this way they would be able to make everything perfect and according to the manga. But I haven't seen such a thing happening in any other series so I doubt it :(

One of The Followers GodricKharg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi555 View Post
    They really messed up in the last half of Pure Engangement. They changed so many things that I wonder how the 3rd Stage could go like this... In my opinion, they have to make a 3rd season which will pick up the story again from Pure Engangement's 6th episode. In this way they would be able to make everything perfect and according to the manga. But I haven't seen such a thing happening in any other series so I doubt it :(
    Agreed... Still would love for them to do a season3 and 4... Might be better for sekirei to end first tho... Which I hope it never does..