Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shintaro and ayano past

N3wb

From what I've heard it started with Imagination forest. When the children started bullying Mary, Shion quickly came out to help her but it was too late Mary had already passed away, Shion turned the boys into stone which caused her to die. Azami witnessing that found it far too cruel and tried to use the world she had created in Shinigami record (AKA the kagerou) which she had left because she had no use for it anymore. She could only bring back Mary with the order "bring cack those who were killed on August 15th" and she gave Mary the most basic but most important power a medusae has the ability to combine snakes.

This made Azami lose that ability herself and made her unable to take back the order to bring those people back. Which in due time caused the events in kagerou daze/kagerou days.

The abnormal circumstances ofcourse triggered scientists attention and they started to research. Kenjirou was in someway connected to those scientists. Ayano finds reports about takane and haruka and decides that if she can gain an ability others wouldn't have to be sacrificed. But it failed and she actually died. Which I personally think is the reason in Lost Time Memory that she tells Shintarou something along the lines of "I died, I'm sorry" because she didn't mean to die. She just wanted to know the truth behind it all.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZucchini View Post
    Kenjirou was in someway connected to those scientists. Ayano finds reports about takane and haruka and decides that if she can gain an ability others wouldn't have to be sacrificed. But it failed and she actually died. Which I personally think is the reason in Lost Time Memory that she tells Shintarou something along the lines of "I died, I'm sorry" because she didn't mean to die. She just wanted to know the truth behind it all.
    I don't think she actually failed... Near the end of the PV ayano has red eyes which is the symbol of the eye abilities. Her natural eye color is gray not red. Azami let Shintaro to go back to the day that Ayano had committed suicied the black one filled with guilt didnt want to talk to her, the red talked to her and her eyes were red so she did get the powers but at the end if the video I believe Shintaro got her power since she gave it to him. And I think that she said I died and I'm sorry because she wanted him to move on. But your theory is more solid than mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanachii View Post
    I don't think she actually failed... Near the end of the PV ayano has red eyes which is the symbol of the eye abilities. Her natural eye color is gray not red. Azami let Shintaro to go back to the day that Ayano had committed suicied the black one filled with guilt didnt want to talk to her, the red talked to her and her eyes were red so she did get the powers but at the end if the video I believe Shintaro got her power since she gave it to him. And I think that she said I died and I'm sorry because she wanted him to move on. But your theory is more solid than mine...
    You are right. She receives the eye power, 目をかける. (me wo kakeru)
    (目 means eyes and かける can mean anything, really. It can mean:
    1. bet
    2. to have something insufficient
    3. the phrase "ki ni kakeru" means to worry and care for others. So when you apply this with her power, it starts making sense... I think this best applies for her, really. She cared for Kano and the others, as well as talking to Shintaro.)

N3wb

I heard she died trying to get an eye ability? I don't know if it's right though

N3wb

I thought the eye power she received was to feel the sadness of others and she couldn't take it, so she killed herself.

That forgotten girl. Reverie-san's Avatar

^She indeed died, but the nature of her power is unknown. That "to feel the sadness of others" is only a theory from a Youtube comment.

Ok, here's what I know. Ayano jumped out a window to have a near-death experience so she could have the same red eyes as her siblings as explained in Ayano's Happiness Theory. Shintaro was just her friend who got caught up in all this. That's what I know at least.

N3wb

she commited suicide not coz she was sad or stress or any of that crap its coz she was trying to gain the eye ability because if u didnt know u have to either die or almost die to gain an eye ability which she found out from kido kano and setp. ayano tried to gain this eye ability so that she could do something or stop this experiment some scientists and her dad were planning but somehow she got the ability but then just died and was not allowed to go back to life or somethin.

Quote Originally Posted by Macel15 View Post
    I don't think that she commited suicide, because Shintaro is a shut in, cause he turned to be one BECAUSE she died.
    He was just a genius not talking to much ppl. Why would she commit suicide cause he was actualy talking to her? That makes no sense. I guess the reason was, that she had problems at home, and she tried to hide those things by smiling all the time (if I'm not wrong, that was what in the song was said). At one day then, Shintaro saw her crying alone and didn't know how to cheer her up, and i guess that was the reason. She had another problem and couldn't take it anymore and since nobody helped her in the end she comitted suicide. Shintaro felt guilty, cause he didn't talk to her when he saw her crying and shut himself in afterwards.
    That's pretty much what I think as well.

off topic: shintarou's a genius?

N3wb

Well i think she figured out a way to get an eye ability from her father's files and tried to have a near death experience by jumping off the school rooftop... i think she believed that she will survive yet she died. well just a guess.
    Last edited by JeromeJohn; 06-24-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast