View Poll Results: what's your favorite arc?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • redxblue

7 9.72%
  • yellow

2 2.78%
  • goldxsilverxcrystal

10 13.89%
  • rubyxsaphire

28 38.89%
  • fireredxleafgreen

12 16.67%
  • emerald

1 1.39%
  • diamondxpearl

4 5.56%
  • platinum

2 2.78%
  • heartgoldxsoulsilver

2 2.78%
  • blackxwhite

4 5.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite arc

One of The Followers

Default Favorite arc

as the title implies, what's your favorite arc? please state reasons. Also, I checked but didn't see this type for this manga. if it is here but hidden, I apologize.

I liked the gold/silver/crystal arc. An ordinary guy (in comparison to the others, he seems to ber surrounded by unique circumstances and his main trait is to charge headstrong into his problems, fail, and get up over and over, and that's why I really like his character and this arc) with an attitude comes to terms with what makes a trainer of pokemon really fit the meaning. Also, it really felt like everybody everywhere was trying to pitch in and help out, and through their combined powers, they managed to stop a villain who would use any means to ease his guilt. Additionally, we get to find out about the secrets of the other characters and fix most of the unresolved problems. Silver was always trying to fight off his past and use the harshness he had undergone to stop others from suffering like him, with only his big sister green to be his emotional support. (Gold at the end too)

That's why I like this arc.

I love how they connected firered leafgreen to diamond and pearl, they explained how the 5 pokedex holders got turned into stone, because of the clash between mewtwo and darkrai. I actually really hope that Red, Green, and Blue come back along with mewtwo. I actually dont recall the event with the galactic double agent who owned darkrai being resolved either, so i am really hoping for that!

One of The Followers Dead_scream's Avatar

I actually like black/white more, but silver/crystal/gold is just as epic.
    Last edited by Dead_scream; 11-01-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Under Rated Drummer RingoStarr1991's Avatar

I like the chemistry between the characters most in Diamond X Pearl. Also where can we read this the site I used to use has taken down all the chapters. I would buy them if they were all translated into English.

I prefer the GoldxSilverxCrystal arc cause I think it has the most interesting story
    It`s better to peek and regret, than not peek, and regret- Don`t remember author

Great men are only great, together with men, thinking them are great- Me

Brain is power, but power ain´t brain- Me

There should be a law that says that everybody have to read these mangas:

I love the Ruby+Sapphire arc, cos to me, it's great to actually see the an equally shown progress of the two protagonists' journeys, and then having them meet each other time and again. Also, I like how the sub-plots blended in nicely with each other and making the story very effective. And I love Ruby and Sapphire's love hate relationship!

A Page Flipper

Diamond, Pearl and Platinum chapters
    I like the strong bonding of the trio

I voted FRLG but Ruby and Sapphire comes quite closely after. I like the story of R+S and how they interact and Ruby's awesome but...Red and Green(guy) are just so awesome! And Silver's awesome and...OMG I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE AWESOMENESS THAT APPEARS!! Yep, I chose by the characters that appear.
    I also like the end of the Emerald arc because all of them appear, but I hate Emerald so...least favourite arc...
    although HGSS's looking quite awesome too...But yeah. Red and Green are awesome

FR&LG, mainly cuase of the action and the character development of Red...
    "Sometimes it is important to embrace inhumanity to protect humanity. " -Anonymous

"Roses are red violets are blue some poems make sense banana monkey glue"-dunno xD

I really really like all of the arc but my favorites is Gold,Silver and Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire, Diamond and Pearl, GS,SS and Black and White <3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast