Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite case?

Default What's your favorite case?

Sorry if there was already a thread like this, but I wanted to know what cases do you guys favorite, or you think are really good or mind blowing.

I used to be that guy who would skims through chapters to get to the main storyline, so I probably missed some good cases here and there. But now since there's not much going on, I'd like to go back and read some good cases.

Please share

N3wb

I really enjoyed the case where Shinichi was the murderer! It'll be no fun if I spoil it, if you haven't read or seen it yet. For anime I think it was episode 521, and for manga you should read starting from volume 62, chapter 646.

Ski slope Heiji vs Shinichi was cool, moonlight sonata was my 1st favourite case, the case at sonokos sisters manor where the woman got messed up pretty badly was great, anime version had that 1 special OST for it too... The meeting of great detectives has to be 1 of the best cases - http://mangafox.me/manga/detective_c...30/c005/9.html I love that page also it has stuff from christies book so it is great case I have to say... Night Baron case, Furinkazan, Death Island, Old Blue Castle Investigation, Desperate revival arc... actually theres alot of great cases I wonder which chapters episode 178 was?

Sorry meant episode 174

Just finished rereading newer cases and I forgot this http://mangafox.me/manga/detective_c...76/c801/2.html .. Its pretty usual stuff, but the 2nd half of the case (its 3 chapter case I think) was great. Conan actually let the culprit go.

Chapter 765 was fun to read Kogoro and Conan ftw. Dem Mouris.
    Also the case at Osaka that Heiji was solving during his kendo matches
    Last edited by kei1; 10-13-2012 at 06:06 PM.

the hijacking bus case it's on vol 23!
    oh and heiji vs shinichi when they were young,it's on vol 50
    and the new york case haha (vol 35)

Wow I don't even remember many of these cases... Gotta go re-read them...

Has a Few Faves

My favorite was the one when Ran and Shinichi were in teh 1st grade....the one were the Detective Boys find a certain note left behind by Ran in their elementary school.....the case was about how kaito kid's dad challenged shinichi's dad,Yuusaku. Conan and Ran are given the note by kaitou kid's dad to decipher it....i dont remember hte chapter number but i love it

i love the chapter that kaitou kid and heiji is in it.. and also when BO is involved.. i think one of the best i've read when conan goes to france!!! it was really thrilling! i also like the part when shinichi and heiji fought for the 1st time! (or 2nd time,, haha though the 1st is when they were young) in kaitou kid episode i love the episode when kaitou kid need to rescue lupin (the dog of uncle of sunako) it was damn funny! coz they both teaming up together to open that thing.. i think the most thrilling part of BO is when mouri was almost killed and akai rescued them.. hahahaha!! i was really nervous while reading..

A Page Flipper

did conan go to france?

Focus on manga now ~ Ma Cherries's Avatar

my favorite case in conan is all about conan with black organization and conan with kid the phantom thief..
    I also like the case when the police targeted by bomber evil (sorry forgot about the name)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast