Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Disappointed.

Default I'm Disappointed.

I'm unsatisfied. The second half of the manga fell so badly for me and this was such a disappointment considering how I, someone who often finds reading new mangas tedious, couldn't even put down the manga all night and marathon'd it in one go. As soon as Chiba was beaten and raped by Haguro shit started going downhill. I mean I really liked Chiba, did the author have to not only have him get his ass beaten, get kissed by Haguro and his tongue bitten of, butt-raped then have him come back as a blood-thirsty beast hat gets killed by Haguro again!? I always felt he was the sincere one mixed up in the wrong crowd but the author just did his character dirty.

Then there's the 20 chapter long rape of Aoshika. I was really hoping she wouldn't get raped and Akira would save her in time but not only does she get raped, she get's raped for 20 ****ing chapters and have it broadcasted worldwide to ensure she could no longer go back to her life. That's beyond ****ed up! She didn't deserve that. Also I'm so pissed at the fact that Inugami's personality went all Edward Cullen around the time she got gang-raped. He was so badass at the start and then he turned into prissy little sissy sparkling Werewolf who doesn't want anyone to get close because it will end up hurting them. That's ****ing Edward Cullen! He should have stayed the way he was in the beginning. Sarcastic, aloof, uncaring and smooth.

Thirdly, I know people are gonna be like "WTF?" but I really like Ryuuko's personality too. She was a cynical nymphomaniac sexually obsessed with Inugami and then out of nowhere the bitch goes batshit, tries to kill him for no reason and then gets scared a runs. That's not what she was lead to be. Ordinarily it would have elated her to have him ravage her, especially in his werewolf form. Oh and don't forget the last scene where she was picked up like a street whore and then stabbed the pimps during sex. It was a pleasure to see that.

Another thing is the lack of depth to their backstories. All we know of about Aoshika is that she was developed for her age and people raped her. As for Inugami, he went to Alaska, people shot his mother and father then he went to live with wolves. And I'm not even exaggerating. That's exactly how it was told.

The ending was such a downer. She lost her life to go live in lonesome hiding with wolves and Haguro died in the most unsatisfying way ever. This is what I get for trying to branch out on less popular manga?

Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. I'm too unmotivated right now to type coherently.

No, no man. You said EVERYTHING that i was thinking down to the last detail. Chiba was my favorite character! My absolute favorite. I thought he would branch out and join the main character and defeat Haguro alongside him in this epic battle but that coming back to life crap and getting killed AGAIN by Haguro seriously pissed me off. Why would the author do something like that!
    As for Aoshika, I felt so bad for her that I nearly cried. Her life was completely ruined and then she didn't even get to see Inugami after something like that. I was really counting on Inugami to make it to her in time. Even if he couldn't save her from being raped the first time, the author should have had him save her before her face was plastered all over the damn internet.
    In Ryuuko's case, you are so right! I loved her and I really didn't understand why. She was everything wrong with a woman but something about her just made the story so much more interesting. I was also seriously looking forward to Inugami having to literally **** the location of Aoshika out of her too. Not in some sadistic, weird way but if he had, it would have demonstrated his love for Aoshika in a completely different way, even if some others disagree with me.
    I'll just skip the backgrounds because I really didn't care about that. I was too busy waiting for Haguro to die! But the ending SUCKED! It was total, utter BULL! Aoshika had to run off and disappear from the world and Inugami was stuck in some damn lab!? Why, after two whole years did his injury not heal in the first place. Augh! So many things about the story just pisses me off. Why did something that started out so good, have to end so badly...

One of The Followers

And not to mention about the other Akira. Like what the hell was the point of introducing him..

A Page Flipper

I can agree that the 20 chapters with the rape scenes are a bit too much and could have been shortened to fewer chapters. But I do not think that the manga was bad for it. Life in reality is much worse and it was fortunate that they didn't do worser things to her such as cuting her up. But i was hopeing that Akira would have come to her a little faster. But what was most annoying was why the other older Akira did not help more. The young Akira was only 15 years old, so how could he ask that he would be able to save her from those psychos? The older Akira should have helped more instead of leaving everything in the hands of a 15 year old.
    The reason why akira had not healed was probably because it was such a long time to go before the full moon. SPOILER WARNING! His arm was cut off and several fingers, maybe he could not get them back because it was not a full moon. But there was no time at all in the book that showed he would have had the ability to heal and grow a whole new arm? He might not have that kind of healing powers? But no matter what is going on with it, I was hoping he would heal and get hes arm back. It really is a shame that the author rushed at the end and did not put down more time on it. Probably it was because of all the disgruntled reader.
    If he had more time he would probably certainly done a much better finish. But unfortunately the readers did not have enough patience for it. I really hope he comes with a sequel becous this manga had very much potensial that it could be a longer manga. There were a lot of unanswered questions and all that with the laboratory that Akira woke up at in the end could become a very interesting story. Moreover, it was nothing that confirmed that Akira's mother died. I never saw anything in the manga that proved that she was really dead. They said she was dead, but as I understood it when the men from the organization came and shot Akira they said they were only interested in purebred werewolf's so I do not think they killed her. They Probably just injured her so they could catch her. Since his family were probably in Alaska just to hide from the organization, so I would guess that his mother had had to do with them before and probably they want to do experiments with them and maybe find a way to get the same powers as them. Much like in the manwha Noblesse.
    When Akira was small maby they thought that he was not so strong sens he wasen't a pure-blood so they shot him, but since there are not many werewolves left they probably understood that he was the kid they shot back then and if he survived that, they probably thought he was interesting enough to keep as an experiment.
    As for the girl Ryoko that was obsessed with Akira, I think she stabbed him because she was jealous that he only cared about the teacher and not her. She was beaten because of him but he did not care a damn about her. She probably wanted revenge. but then maybe she realized what she had done and therefore ran away. I think she really liked Akira, but her sick mind went overboard.
    As for Shiba I also hoped that he would have teamed up with Akira and then fought Haguro together. So I was very disappointed that he died. When he came back, I thought that he would join Akira but he died just like that again. He should have had a more dignified end. But it was probably good that he did not survive, given that Haguro would probably have wanted to try to take Akira's blood just to be like him. Haguro was so insane, so he probably would have done everything to drain Akira on he's blood to become stronger and then it would have been really bad but it would have been a lot of action and maybe a really epic battle that would have determined everything. Perhaps it would have been good if the author had done it but it would have ruined some of Akira's supposed to be special, and if people can become werewolves by getting their blood it would not have been as special, and everything would have gone overboard for sure and more people would like to become werewolves. Then I would rather like to see that the organization tries to experiment with werewolves and gain their powers through research because it would take longer and be more secret so not just anyone can do it. but this manga ended far too soon and it would be very strange if the author did not do a sequel. In this case, it was unnecessary to even mention the organization or let Inugami survive and be taken by them unless it will lead on to something more.

I disagree that the rape and kill of Chiba was bad, but I agree that his second death was BULLSHIT! I expected that Chiba would kill Haguro and be the new villain. Not a pethetic boring death.

I didn't have a problem for Aoshika to be raped, but they just over do it. Rape is ****ing boring. I like that Inugami finally accept his feelings, but like the rape they over do it. And he is not like Cullen, I mean the woman he loves is raped, of course he would go crazy, but they took too much time.

The end and the villain suck. When you end the manga you go all out. Not make a weak guy so they force tough situation to give suspens. Inugami had no ****ing powers. So disappoting, only the begining is good.

Quote Originally Posted by king20 View Post
    I disagree that the rape and kill of Chiba was bad, but I agree that his second death was BULLSHIT! I expected that Chiba would kill Haguro and be the new villain. Not a pethetic boring death.

I didn't have a problem for Aoshika to be raped, but they just over do it. Rape is ****ing boring. I like that Inugami finally accept his feelings, but like the rape they over do it. And he is not like Cullen, I mean the woman he loves is raped, of course he would go crazy, but they took too much time.

The end and the villain suck. When you end the manga you go all out. Not make a weak guy so they force tough situation to give suspens. Inugami had no ****ing powers. So disappoting, only the begining is good.
    Inugami started acting like Edward Cullen around the time the students crowned him their hero. It had nothing to do with Aoshika's rape. That only intensified his Cullenness. As for Aoshika, she became Bella around the time she saw what was thought to be Inumagi in his wolf form in the forest and became enchanted by his beauty. The hell? He's supposed to be a Werewolf, not Sparkling Moon-Dog. Then she wants to run off with him? After no real one-on-one time and knowing next to nothing about him? Yeah, right! And I don't understand why anyone would so be lenient to rape in manga, much less rape to the main female character that ended up ruining her entire life but whatever. The author seemed pretty keen on endorsing rape into this manga ever since that unnamed man was stalking her and almost(?) raped her before being decapitated by a lion. She was even apparently raped for as a child which didn't even have any impact to the story whatsoever so it's like why even include it? The little info about Aoshika and Ryuuko being raped as kids could have easily been cut out of the story and it wouldn't change a damn thing. The author must have some kind of rape fetish.

Chiba's character was treated badly. He was easily more appealing than Aoshika and he ended up being killed and had his character disgraced by being raped and having his tongue bitten out by Haguro, then coming back to life as a complete psychopath and died to Haguro again. Atleast we can both agree on that the ending sucked. It's almost as if an entirely different writer picked up the manga half-way though.

Thank you (╥﹏╥) My thoughts exactly. You have mentioned everything and more! I mean I understand that there are some manga's which are meant to have a doomed ending, although i should have seen this coming since its labeled "tragedy" but i thought the tragedy was simply how everyone had a messed up past and stuff *sniff*
    They should have a genre called doomed...for people who like doomed endings. . . . .DOOM!!!AARRHHHHHHGGGGHH (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
    But I hope the rest from here on could get a bit better...a bit, please. *see's next chapter in RAW*...no comment

His hand...why...he's incomplete now. I was thinking that the werewolf powers could somehow regenerate his body, including the arm. But no. I don't even want him to meet Aoshika again, not without that arm of his. I do agree that the story went downhill from Chiba's rape. I was really looking forward to Chiba being an actual werewolf to accompany Akira. There should have at least been some more detail to what happened to Akira's mother. Gaaaahhh

I will have to agree because I too was expecting better since the makers (writers and illustrators wise to be exact) of Wolf Guy is the same as Akumetsu which was a good manga through out its story (which started well and ended well too); where as this manga was good and then went downhill progressively from the 20 chapter rape scenes.

Clearly the makers over spammed it with fillers for the rape which more or less ruined the overall story and us the audience didn't get the best story we could have gotten.

Also the reasoning to how Aoshika was selected to be abducted (raped and so on) was fairly poor in comparison to how the story initially started out (with all the incidents from before both with Inugami and other people, hence Inugami was actually asking for it ) and they really dragged things on for too long with many of the later chapters.

I think that with the story it shouldn't have left the school too much as that made the story fall under with all the guns and explosives, and other over-the-top weapons, although Inugami being abducted by a medical corporation could have worked to some extent whn you think about it.
    Last edited by FusionBlu; 09-22-2012 at 10:18 PM.

I don't think I'm ever gonna get over this one. F*** you Tabata Yoshiaki!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast