Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one do you prefer, The Old Breaker or The New Wave????

Default Which one do you prefer, The Old Breaker or The New Wave????

i posted such a forum before but there were only 40 chapters for The New Wave, so now since many things have been shown and new enemies have appeared so which "Breaker" do u prefer, the old or the new one? and why?

Well I cant really say i like them both, if i had to choose i would take part 1 coz thats how everything began. I think that The
    Breaker will have another season.
    Season 1: Shioon meets 9arts, steps on the path to be a badass
    Season 2: Shioon chases former master's shadow
    Season 3: Shioon is badass

Has a Few Faves

Probably the first one, because of the awesome characters and comedy scenes.
    But I'm interested in how the author will go about in his plot development in this part. It seems he has so much in store for us, so I'm just waiting to see how it all plays out.

The first one, new waves has been moving along slowly (except for the newest 10 or so chapters). Once (if) he gets his ki-center fixed then it should pick up speed and i have high hopes for it

One of The Followers

First one <3. Love the intensity, and the romance between 9AD + Shiho and the disciple-teacher relationship between 9AD + Shioon drew me in very much. And that was also when Shioon could fight with Ki

Banned

First one for all the above reasons, plus it had a darker story line and plot...which just made it more interesting in my opinion. Back then Goomoonryoung was more the main character alongside Shioon, but now we've only got Shioon and most of the plot focuses on him, while he himself has turned into the generic shounen hero which I hate (I prefer anti-heroes...they're just more fun). As a result The Breaker's gone from being within my top 3 mangas to within my top 10...

That one guy from that one Time Jimmyto's Avatar

They're both one and the same, simply being that they are different parts in the same story
    If you Open this spoiler you're probably a convicted sex offender

A Page Flipper

Well so far you guys have been wishy washy i personally prefer the breaker it was ALOT better than new waves the art the character and even the way he acts has changed honestly new waves to me is the most disappointing follow-up a great manga like the breaker could have had in both art and story.

I liked the old Breaker rather than this new one. It just had more action per chapter and you never really knew what was going to happen in that one. New Waves has more predictability. It's still good, but not as good as the first series.

Columbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea

So... anyone want to connect this to "Matrix" Trilogy? "Birth, Living, Death"

The Breaker is most likely the same... LOL

You can probably do it like this:

Season 1: Destruction
    Season 2: Resurrection
    Season 3?: Redemption

Season 1, he gain power super fast, everything was in chaos, Master lost it and destroyed almost everything.
    Season 2, he is trying to regain the power he lost
    Season 3? trying to make everything back to what it used to be?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast