Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Most attractive boy/girl in the manga?

Default Most attractive boy/girl in the manga?

Who do you think is/are the most attractive girls/boys in the manga?

I find all of the PokeSpe boys attractive~

When I saw Red without his shirt on in FR/LG, I was like, "WHOAH." O///O LOL. But not as awesome as Gold.

I'm into Gold right now since he's like a 'bad boy' and I kinda like that in a guy [hit me with a rake, come on! ] and Green's [the guy, not the girl] starting to grow on me...hehehehe he's cute, don't blame me!

Ruby's cute without his hat, but I'm not a fan of his ahoge/cowlick.

Emerald...bleehh. His hair...O.O

Dia is adorable!! And if I weren't a Gold fangirl, I'd go for Pearl. xDDD

As for the girls, I think Blue's the prettiest, followed by Platina, then Saph, then Yellow, then Crys. xD

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by ∞yoshiko; 12-16-2009 at 05:25 AM.

HNNNNNNG. (屮ಥ益ಥ)屮

Tumblr | GFX

Talking

My favorite boy character is definately Red. I mean in fr/lg saga, he just looked so hawt. XD I also love Green(boy) becuz of his attitude. He's just my type.
    My favorite girl is Blue. I don't know why, but she just seems the best.
    ;

I think attractive makes it to broad. However, for girl's I would say Blue (the girl) is the most attractive out of the heroine team. On the neutral/villain side I would prob. say either Maggy or Sabrina.

For the guys: I'm guessing Silver or Green *Boy* mainly because they just look so much cooler at times then the main guys. Though, I have to say I loathe Emerald's character design. It makes me so annoyed looking at it. I hope that his character makes up for it though. (haven't read Emerald arc yet)

Lance! No wait, Eusine! Or Will! Yeah, Will! Or maybe Wally. Green isn't half bad either... But then again, Lance is so cool... Ooh, and Falkner! And Bill... But yeah, mostly Lance!

On the girl's side, I think Latias as a maid is the best. Her hair is awesome.

My favorite girl is definitely yellow and my favorite boy is Green
    and to Yoshiko_gurl http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/d...f?t=1230513182

N3wb

Default Hmm

Well, I don't really look out for the boys so much, but I guess Red. He's just the hero type, I suppose.

As for the girls, and there are a number of very good looking girls, I'd say that sexy Sapphire, especially in her leaf-clothes. But then again, when Sabrina got out of that hot spring in the G/S/C series, totally nude...*nosebleed*

I'm madly in love with both Silver and Green-the-girl. 'xD

I kinda almost have a crush on Gold too. He's cute, funny, and kind-hearted. That's the kinda guy I like in real life. But I still don't like Gold as much as Silver or Green.

Red's sort of cute, especially the way MATO drew him. Blue-the-boy is OK. Ruby is all right, too. Emerald is... well, not bad as a character, but I'm not into pointy-haired midgets with gems on their heads... ._.

For the girls, Yellow's cute, but more in a little-kid way. Crystal is my favorite character, but appearance-wise she's pretty plain. Sapphire's... scrawny, but cute in her own way. Her "fangs" are cute. (Dude, is it wrong to be talking about an eleven-year-old that way?) Berlitz is pretty from what I've seen. Oh, and I use to have a garguantuan, crazy-obsessive-probably-to-the-point-of-unhealthy crush on Misty, but I'm pretty much over her by now.

legendary pokemon hunter reby_0o7's Avatar

Default my fav?

i kinda like all. but my fav?....RED!!!:p love the part in the vol.26 when he took off his shirt.:o i kinda like RUBY too,even though he acts really weird like a girl.;) vol.22 when he confessed his love to sapphire.GOLD...he's cute too!i like him too 'cuz he's really funny and i like him when he's not wearing his hat.:D
    for the girls, both YELLOW and SAPPHIRE!
    :)

Ender's Fanatic, Indigo! Indigo's Avatar

Yellow. Especially in the FRLG arc. Man this is weird. These are manga caracters we're talking about.
    Last edited by Indigo; 01-01-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Online. I'm just antisocial like that. |D

OMFGGGG... Gold. <333
    And then Silver, I love Silver. xDD
    And I love Red too.. and I love Ruby's antenna! D:
    I'm such annoying fangirl. Hit me with a rake too. TTwTT

As for the girls.. I think Yellow's the cutest, and whoever said the Latias maid--I totally agree. x3 And I think that the team aqua girl (I forgot her name..) would look really pretty if her hair didn't puff out like that. She has a really pretty face, especially her eyes, but her hair is like.. ick. >.<

Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast