View Poll Results: If you were the Mangaka (Seo) who would you make the Heroine?

Voters
353. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eba Yuzuki

156 44.19%
  • Eba Rin

48 13.60%
  • Nanami Kanzaki

26 7.37%
  • Mishima Asuka

45 12.75%
  • Mizumoto Mana

2 0.57%
  • Kaga Akari

38 10.76%
  • Hoshina

6 1.70%
  • Some other Gril

4 1.13%
  • Harem Ending

15 4.25%
  • Haruto is Alone

13 3.68%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick the Girl Thread V. 4.0

Default Pick the Girl Thread V. 4.0

Hi all!

Welcome once again to the [RAINBOW]Pick the Girl[/RAINBOW] thread. Same as last time, we will list a few of the female characters of KNIM and the question goes, "If you were the Mangaka (Seo) who would you make the ending girl?". I would like to remind everyone that this is NOT a poll to guess who the actual ending girl will be but rather one to get your opinions on who you would have wanted it to be based on the personalities and characteristics that you saw in the manga.

Have Fun! and I hope you will forgive me if your favorite is not in the poll... Sadly I can only put in 10 characters
    Last edited by Juan; 08-16-2012 at 11:31 PM.

set by Mink©

Id almost feel like if the author didn't end this with him and eba getting together it would be the biggest troll in history... I dislike Eba but still it just seems like it been focused on the challenges to get with her. I think she is one of the worse for him but still... It wouldn't feel right or seem right to end it with another girl getting with him. Unless Eba gets married or dies I just don't see anyone replacing her...Which annoys me but Ive kind of accepted it as such sigh.

Starting the Path to Legendary jlanz's Avatar

So are we saying that we can backtrack and rewrite the series because most choices besides Yuzuki wouldn't make much sense at this point.

If Life Was An Anime.. RyuuNaito's Avatar

V. 4.0 lol

Of course, regardless of the story and besides picking Yuzuki, I'm staying with Nanami or Akari. Although, Mana does seem like another good choice for me.
    Wish you guys the best in 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by jlanz View Post
    So are we saying that we can backtrack and rewrite the series because most choices besides Yuzuki wouldn't make much sense at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkvader68 View Post
    Id almost feel like if the author didn't end this with him and eba getting together it would be the biggest troll in history... I dislike Eba but still it just seems like it been focused on the challenges to get with her. I think she is one of the worse for him but still... It wouldn't feel right or seem right to end it with another girl getting with him. Unless Eba gets married or dies I just don't see anyone replacing her...Which annoys me but Ive kind of accepted it as such sigh.
    Yup it's basically that. If you were Seo and you had full control of the series, who would you make the heroine of KNIM. In other words, you would write the story in mind that you want that girl to be the ending girl.

The only constant taken from the actual series is the "Personality and Characteristics" of the Characters.

Just to stress it

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    Hi all!

Welcome once again to the [RAINBOW]Pick the Girl[/RAINBOW] thread. Same as last time, we will list a few of the female characters of KNIM and the question goes, "If you were the Mangaka (Seo) who would you make the ending girl?". I would like to remind everyone that this is NOT a poll to guess who the actual ending girl will be but rather one to get your opinions on who you would have wanted it to be based on the personalities and characteristics that you saw in the manga.

Have Fun! and I hope you will forgive me if your favorite is not in the poll... Sadly I can only put in 10 characters
    TL;DR : If you would pick any girl from KNIM to make into the Leading Heroine who would you pick based on the actual Characters from KNIM NOT the story

There fixed the poll to make it easier to understand
    Last edited by Juan; 08-18-2012 at 09:00 AM.

set by Mink©

A Level-5 Nihility Master alcrowry's Avatar

Umm, I forgot who I voted for in the previous version, but my answer would still be the same.
    The Dark Side of Misaka Mikoto

The so-called "Killer" Editor of Engelbert's FanFic

Oh lol... Yeah that changes my answer completely I am going with his childhood friend or the new maid girl other than that I have no more favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by darkvader68 View Post
    Nah the biggest troll in history would be like - this series turns into School Days. :P

Its not really what I would want, but it would be an epic troll. Although Haruto seriously awaken as a man at least to SOME degree. He isn't even very believable at this point(or well before this point).

Yeah i´m a mainstream fan and that´s the reason why i would choose yuzuki but it´s amazing that nobody would choose a harem ending

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by R0XAS View Post
    Yeah i´m a mainstream fan and that´s the reason why i would choose yuzuki but it´s amazing that nobody would choose a harem ending
    I chose a harem ending, it would be epic to see that
    Currently Reading

Finished Reading

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast