Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the identity of Uncle Kawahira

Default the identity of Uncle Kawahira

Currently re-reading KHR and Im at this part; tsuna and gangs are hiding in kawahira's house. And somehow, i have the feeling that uncle kawahira is checker face. If I'm not mistaken, Reborn doesn't like kawahira very much and checker face hid his face you see, so I suspect that Kawahira is checker face.

If its not, who the heck is Kawahira? I can't wait for his identify to be revealed LOL

Don't know if I am allow to create this thread or not, sorry, I just don't know where should i place this post under which thread ><

One of The Followers CheCheBureChe's Avatar

checkers face is not kawahira kawahira is just a buyer of noodles

I wonder, but sometime, i think he's some kind of .......... a god?.............or The Creator?It's very possible to be like that............! And well, i don't want to say this but, i think after arcobaleno event, this serie should end.....well it's NOT that i don't like this serie, i just want it to become a hit like a lots of shounen manga before rather than becoming like Inuyasha....too long and boring...

Quote Originally Posted by CheCheBureChe View Post
    Whaaaaaaat :s it was in the future arc and he hid a load of em in his house with a super rare hell ring, from one of Byakuran's gang (the ones with the original Mare rings).

I totally get what thr thread-starter means though, everyone had theories on if we'd seen him already (before future) or if he would appear later on and why he helped them at all I mean why would an obviously powerful guy just never be shown again. aaand like Chechebureche said he was a regular buyer of noodles (cold?) from future I-pin, so maybe he was close keeping tabs on the group :s

Quote Originally Posted by CheCheBureChe View Post
    I'm guessing you're new to the concept of evil characters who tries to passes themselves off as innocent people just to get by the good guys.

Not saying that Kawahira is evil, but he certainly seems suspicious as he apparently knows a lot about the mafia and what's been going on...yea I wouldn't trust a character like that.
    Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy XV is released in NA
    Started on June 16th, 2009

Which will come out first: the next chapter of Berserk or this game?

he might be someone ffrom the chinese mafia - maybe fon knows him?? But I think we'll definetly see him again, it's pretty late to introduce new characters now after all... (except for enemies, of course...)

"I'm not much of talker!" ~ Hibarin Moonlight430's Avatar

Kawahira has mist flames..so there is a chance he could be covering himself with an illusion..>.< I hate that the series may come to an end, but it really sounds like it...and kawahira if he doesn't have anything to do with checker face will never show up in this arc than (most likely)...this would leave a hole...there must be something important to him...I don't think akira would leave us hanging. If kawahira was suppose to be regular and unimportant character:
    1) Reborn won't be curious/suspicious about him
    2) He won't have flames or a hell ring
    3) He won't have been shown...there are different ways the gang could hide. for it to be kawahira he must have something more. He could have been just a guy that ipin deliveries doodles to or a joke that is used repeatedly...be why would akira bother to show him then.

N3wb

If this arc is not the last one I think in the next one he will come out. I really hope it gets more arcs because I really like this manga. I am guessing he is going to be a major character in the next arc. (If it continues).

what chapter did kawahira showed up again, i can't remember

for a weird reason i think it is Daemon Spade, since the Shimon arc wouldnt exist in the 10 years later universe because the earthquake never happened then. and since he was able to trick a funeral wreath he was quite powerful. thats my opinion :3

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast