View Poll Results: which one is your date?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shinagawa

59 62.11%
  • Kagawa

4 4.21%
  • Izumi

14 14.74%
  • Okita

3 3.16%
  • Chiba

8 8.42%
  • etc,just mention their name

7 7.37%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which character do you wanna date? (girls ONLY!!!!!)

A Page Flipper

Wink which character do you wanna date? (girls ONLY!!!!!)

i know,this manga is tagged shonen for its genre, but i think it would be fun if the girls reader (or maybe gays) will show their opinion about what kind of guys they like to date the most to guys...lol,

as for me,i think im just your typical girl that fall for idiot guy like shinagawa simply because it seems will be fun to hang out with him,and its natural that girls love idiot (but smart)guys because they are fun to watch...the most adorable thing in this character is,he is loyal for adachi,because in real life mostly this kind of guy (especially the good looking one) is always end up being a douchebag playboy,lol...not all of them though...at least not mine.............................................. ......i hope.....

and dont forget to notice me if this is a double posted thread
    Last edited by androidea; 08-12-2012 at 02:43 PM.

brighton-gal.

Excuse me, but I must ask... who's Okita? Or is it Akita, just a typo? D:

i would want to date Shinigawa or Adachi Yoh! <3

I would date Shinagawa or Kitami °^°

Shinawaga or Chiba.. I like Chiba's height..

well i voted for shinagawa ... but actually chiba & izumi are great as well^^

Has a Few Faves

Either Adachi Yoh or Kagawa. At first, when I saw Kagawa, I was like, "Oh yeah, baby!" But then, Kagawa came into the mix and I just don't know who to choose now. Yoh is smoking hot and so caring to those he loves, but Kagawa is also hot, and so freaking adorable. Decisions decisions

I think that's tougher than it looks to just choose one out of them! I REALLY like Kitami cause he's actually putting effort in everything he's doing and he's trying to become better for the sake of his friends! And he's caring, too... I LOVE Yoh as well cause he's a really nice guy and almost perfect in everything! I mean, he's really cool, right? But my number 1 hasn't change since I read the first page of this manga: Shinagawa Daichi! Well, it's not like I can help it! He's a really well-written character, his attitude is hillarius and cool, he's smart, handsome and badass! I think that the most of girls want a piece of him... I just love the way he always keeps his promises, he doesn't want to hurt anyone and he will help his friends no matter what! He just won't leave Hana's side... Well, that's what I'm having in mind for the ideal boy!

Shinagawa, just Shinagawa daichi ~U,U

One of The Followers aimeeluvstigger's Avatar

Without a doubt Shinagawa! LOL I dont know there is just something about him that attracts people. You know that there well not be a boring day with him around. Also for some reason I am the type of person that gets attached to the main male characters in stories, well the majority of the time.

I was thinking about Chiba, I agree he has a nice height, but I decided we are to alike and so it would be boring.

My Skip Beat! fanficiton:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/Skip-Beat_...ers/2805/5533/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast