Thread: i really like this manga although some consider it boring

N3wb

Default i really like this manga although some consider it boring

i find this manga reflects the daily life in a really normal way , may be that's why some consider it boring, but not for me. I find that this manga teaches us to overcome problems in our daily life. In case of Kakei, his family keeps bugging him about his sexuality and in some aspects still can't accept it. Although Kakei can't do anything about his family,he can find solace and feel reset when he is cooking or trying new recipes.

I learn that we can't always change people perceptions about us, but the truth is we can keep our feet steady and keep moving forward no matter how cruel or bad people treat us.

you think since it was lisenced it'll ever get published?

I really love this, though younger readers might find it too unsuspenceful-
    but to me it's just right. I cooed every other page about their cute mannerisms and it made me want to try all of the recipes
    It's so relaxing to read it, and I always have a good laugh at some of these scenes!

It really has a realistic feel and really shows the japanese livestyle. Or I assume it does, as I've never been to Japan before.

I have just discovered this series so I cannot say yet whether I love it or not, but from what you say, it`s exactly my cup of coffee. I love those slow slice of life BL stories...not too much drama, with believable uke and seme who is actually human, not just a lusty beast I just go and read it, and then come back to edit.

I really love this manga.

It's very cute, showing a more or less realistic view point of a homosexual relationship and of real life. The characters are good looking but not even SHOWN to be having sex ONCE, seemingly more caught up in more 'real' issues, such as family, work, health and life. The cooking is a wonderful aspect of it too, with great recipes I'd LOVE to try.

Very relaxing and wonderful, I hope they update it one day~

I love it too. I like the slice of life stile and the recipes althouhg being on a diet makes it a pretty hard read at times XDD I really hope they continuing translating it.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Join Oshoku! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

A Page Flipper
    Born on earth, like Kuro-Sensei! But current location is unknown.

I feel that this manga has quite a realistic feel, and is good for understanding society's view of homosexuality. It shows the hardship homosexuals have to deal with for simply having a sexual preference. This manga is a good slice-of-life manga. For instance when the housewife explains that she doesn't care that the main character is homosexual only because he is a stranger, and is not her child. It shows that some people only care whether their child is actually into the same sex. Even more if that child is actually the only child, due to the lesser chance that they will have grandchildren.

So basically, this manga is good for a more realistic view on homosexuality. And whether or not younger people would like this, is all based on their reading preferences. In fact, it could be said that younger people would read it more, as they have a more open minded preference, due to the fact that they haven't entirely discovered what their reading preferences are. Well this is just coming from a 'younger' person, so don't take offense from what I've written. If you can take offense I guess.