Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SAO-AW relation theories *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Default Intersting

That's really interesting. You guys are really detailed XD
    Too bad it really wasn't a cross over(according to the author). Manga/Anime fans never let anything just pass them.

R4yleonard yes the Brain Implant Chip is the thing Kirito was working on and it appears in Accel World as a scrapped project due to it's dangers and is currently illegal. So that meast that Kirito is somewhere in the novels' universe but he lost his Main Character role. Acceleration Research Society uses those chips to hide from the matching list. Kayaba Akihiko is also an option for BB's creator he said he would delete himself at the end of Fairy Dance but he doesn't realy have to. He could have said it only so no one would look for him. But Kirito is also developing thought acceleration sistem so he could be the creator. That's probably why Kuroyukihime is trying to confirm if her father realy developed the game or is it someone who stole her father's research.

viviXX Kuroyukihime should be conceived somewhere in 2031. Her sister, the White King, is 16 so she must be conceived on 2029. Now if Kuroyukihime's parents realy are Kirito and Asuna's daughter then the big sister is Yui. Now there are a few ways that could happen:
    1. Her body was geneticaly engineered and then uploaded the personality from Kirito's Neuro Linker(were she is stored) to the body. Now there is no actual information on how advanced the biotech is in that time since it's not the focus but if it's not that advanced the second theory comes.
    2. Instanty after the birth of Kirito and Asuna's baby, it was wired with a Neuro Linker or a Brain Implant Chip(or both) and again Yui's personality was uploaded directly into the brain. Now this theory is more faulty than the other for a few reasons:
    1. It's unethical. A doctor could allow to have a Neuro Linker implanted since birth but no one would agree to give the child a pre-determined personality.
    2. Could cause problems like a split personality or the brain's development could take another path since the brain has already a personalty that normaly develops for years not forcefully incerted in minutes.
    3. I don't think Kirito and Asuna would would turn into quacks just for Yui to have a living body while denying another soul's right to exist.
    Thats why theory 1 is more plausible since they could just create a body with no personality with the genes of Kirito and Asuna.
    The side story Versus is just a glimpse of the future.

N3wb

something that i believe is the possibility of the researchers in the alicization arc being related to the creating of the BB game. during the alicization arc there is talk of cloning a babies fluctlight for use in creating true AI's for use in a battle field (underworld being created as a way of bringing the fluctlight copies up in a separate environment). then a possible next step is using the neuro linker (or other devices, though BB requires a device that can read the 'soul' of it's participants to create their avatar so the neuro linker is likely a device that can do so) as a way of detecting the changes in the fluctlight of people growing up normally, in the real world, to make it possible to alter fluctlight copies in a way that benefits the researchers needs without the downsides through researching the subtle changes that occur in the persons fluctlight as they grow up while being able to monitor what occurs in the real world due to the function of the neuro linker. the whole of BB could just be a research project for the purposes of creating a true AI after all it's always possible the government would continue a project like this after the amount that was invested in it.

though with what i said it could easily be a totally different reason as if BB was a way to improve fluctlight editing why the ability given to the players to almost 'pause' time to think things through in the real world or, as Kuroyukihime shows, speed the players body up in the real world. the research could be to different ends then merely for the fluctlight's mentioned in the alicization arc but i believe it to be a possibility with my current knowledge on the SAO/Accel world universe.

~based on what i understand of the fluctlight's described in the alicization arc of SAO

i havent yet started reading the Accel world LN's (will be in a day or two when i get a proper chance to sit down and do so). but i have read all of the SAO LN chapters up to and including volume 10 chapter 3 so far. feel free to tell me if anything i see is wrong if you have read further :x

i'd like to say while i'm at it, Hi! i'm new here and uh, i've been thinking about the link between SAO-AW more and more since i read the 'versus' crossover a few days ago and this is something i had thought of. i'd wanted to post what i thought for awhile now and finally decided to come to a forum to talk
    Last edited by Draupniro; 09-11-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: thought i'd say, Hi! i'm new here.

SAO-Blackswordsman Kirito (Kirigaya Kazuto) and Yuuki Asuna

2026- Asuna is 18 and Kirito 17. ["There is one but ultimate way" side story]

after
    6 years...

Kuroyukihime( 黒雪姫 )-Snow Black Princess
    September 30, 2032

2040- Kuroyuki started playing Burst Link at 8 years old

2046- Accel World

Kuroyuki have two blades instead of limbs
    Kirito uses two swords

"Yuuki" is a very meaningful named for Asuna and Kirito (SAO volume 7) and Kuroyuki claimed that her real name isn't far from the current name.

Level 10 in Accel World gets to meet the game's creator and Kuroyuki is desperate to get to level 10.

Haruyuki didn't mention Kirito name in side story "Versus"

However if Kuroyuki is really 14 years old. She must be conceive during 2026 in which case Asuna is 18 and Kirito 17.

So I think it should be possible
    You're wrong. if it took 6 years after the events of the entire SAO series(includes Aliciazation) then both Asuna and Kirito will be 23 or 24 respectively. meaning Kirito and Asuna are 38 and 39 years old respectively as of 2046

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFatalis View Post
    You're wrong. if it took 6 years after the events of the entire SAO series(includes Aliciazation) then both Asuna and Kirito will be 23 or 24 respectively. meaning Kirito and Asuna are 38 and 39 years old respectively as of 2046
    i dont understand why all of you think hime conceived in 2026?? here i do some research

kirito : 16
    asuna : 17

2026 (underworld)
    kirito :18
    asuna : 19

Accel world
    2046 - 7 (Appear BB aplication) = 2039 (hime age = 8years old)

2039 - 8 = 2031 (hime brith)

2031 - 1 = 2030 (hime mothers start pregnant)

so if kirito and asuna is really father and mother hime...
    they will married at 2026 - 2030

where kirito : 18 - 22
    and asuna : 19 - 23

nothing strange about this??

Hime is 15 years old

Actualy 14-15 because I don't think that there was a chapter with her birthday yet.

Since the start of the Dusk Taker arc, Hime is in her 3rd year while the 3(Haru Taku Chiyu) are in their 2nd. So meaning, Hime is 15 or 16 years old while the three are at least 14 since haru was introduced in 2046 at the age of 13(his birth date is April 23,2033)

The start of the school year in Japan is around March or April. So that means that if Hime's birth day is later in the year she is still 14
    Edit: Upon further inspection I would say that White Cosmos is the older Yui.
    Last edited by martinic3; 09-18-2012 at 02:20 PM.

A Page Flipper

oh yeah I take back what I said about hime being conceived in 2026... I miscalculated -_-'
    but still think that she'd be asuna and kirito's daughter and conceived 6 years after the SAO timeline
    and I agree with martinic3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast