Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Fox-Fire Kinemon join the StrawHat Crew?

nope, that new nakama theory was already discuss when kinemon found his foot.
    ============= ThE EnglisH NovicE =============

ONE PIECE SPOILERS!

Copyright c 2012 Wartaf Co. All rights reserved.

Warning: Do Not Click All The Spoiler. There's a Monster and Dragon Inside

Nup too many sword users already

on hiatus ^^

the strawhat's already has two swordman.
    that's enough I guess... I believe, Oda's ideas always been unexpected,
    so he/she should be different from another characters in Strawhat crew to make their adventures really great and awesome.
    what make us still watched/read OP until now? because we're not bored with the characters and their abilities,
    if the abilities are same like another, I thought OP can't be the best selling manga.

I think He will be like hachi from fishman island, he will be strawhat pirates nakama but he will not join strawhat pirates but helping luffy and others in the new world show them the way to the samurai island or something

criticizing the critics Fallen Angle's Avatar

Default Hope so

I think he should join, he certainly has that eccentric personality that fits right in with the other Strawhats, something I thought Jimbe lacked.

The real question is about his Son, of course if Oda wants he can make a scenario like he isn't his real son, or this son turns out to be an animal or something. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angle View Post
    I think he should join, he certainly has that eccentric personality that fits right in with the other Strawhats, something I thought Jimbe lacked.

The real question is about his Son, of course if Oda wants he can make a scenario like he isn't his real son, or this son turns out to be an animal or something. Just saying...
    no, he already ask the childrens if they know that 'kid'. so it will not be an animal or anything.
    ============= ThE EnglisH NovicE =============

ONE PIECE SPOILERS!

Copyright c 2012 Wartaf Co. All rights reserved.

Warning: Do Not Click All The Spoiler. There's a Monster and Dragon Inside

Rightful King of the Andals, Rhoynar and First Men ~Franky~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angle View Post

The most obvious idea would probably be that his son turns out to be a teenager, and strong enough to learn the sword on his own.

I can see him joining temporary until they reach Wana Country with his son probs.

He might become part of Luffy's alliance like Jinbei for later,but as a crew member i dont see it happening.

A Page Flipper

I doubt him joining. Though his personality is eccentric. We have seen other eccentric characters in One Piece but they didn't all end up with the SH did they?
    As some already said, he might travel with them for a while like vivi. He has to find Momosuke (his son) and get back home somehow. And that's just a lot easier with more people than alone. We are talking about the NW here. And the country has been mentioned often enough to expect an arc there. Especially since there are 2 swordsmen in the crew and one of them wishes to be the best swordsman ever. So it would only be logical that they somehow end up on that island.
    They will have some sort of fight there helping out the people and Kinemon & Momosuke will stay there waving the SH goodbye when they embark for a new adventure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast