Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raindrops Scanlation Needs Your Help!

Exclamation Raindrops Scanlation Needs Your Help!

Hello, guys! Nice to meet you. My name is Phio.

Raindrops Scanlations was down for quite some time, but we're trying to get our old projects back in motion. I don't wish for much else right now. Project(s) that need attention is/are:

Pupipo! >> https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=25967
    http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/pupipo-r9030
    17 chapters left, each chapter is around 16-18 pages, volume 2 has been cleaned
    >> Need typesetter!

>> Need quality checker!

I can proofread and edit (though only basic skills) so if any translator is willing to help, we can basically get this going.

I'm looking forward to hear from you. I may not visit here a lot, so you can also send me an e-mail at pinklovegreen@hotmail.com if I don't reply here. You can also visit Raindrops Forum > http://s4.zetaboards.com/raindrops/index/

Thank you very much for reading!
    Last edited by phio_chan; 01-04-2016 at 02:05 PM.

First post updated! We have closed the recruitment for uploaders, but we're still in great need of editors, especially, then one or two more translators. Thank you very much for your attention.

Bump! We are still in need of few more editors (cleaners and typesetters), as well as one or two more Chinese translators. Japanese translators can also join, even though we're not working on a Japanese manga at the moment; we would be glad to have you so we'll be ready once we pick up a Japanese series!

You can reply here or contact me by PM here or go to our website (link on first post or on my signature) if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for all your attention.

Has a Few Faves MistyRosePetals's Avatar

-Sending an email-
    I can only clean though. No typesetting. D;

E-mail received, and I have replied. It's okay, we can get more typesetters later. Thank you very much for showing your interest!

First post updated! We're in need for 1-2 Chinese translators. We also need 2 more typesetters I think, and 1-2 more quality checker. You can contact me here on MangaFox or go to our website (link on first post or on my signature). Thank you very much for your attention!

*shameless bump*

We may work slow, but we're working! Today we've released the first chapter of a new series called La Corda D'Oro 3. We need help from you to be able to move faster with La Corda and with our other plans. We need more Chinese translators, typesetters, and quality checkers. So if you're interested, don't be afraid to apply! We're open to questions as well.

More info, you can read the first post or refer to our website (link on first post or on my signature).

Thank you very much for your attention and have a nice day! ^__^

Sorry to bother...
    I'm as noob as hell and almost don't know anything about Scanlating and stuff... however, I have a lot of free time since I'm on vacation and may be able to lend a hand. I know English, spanish and can read (don't understand) hiragana, Katakana and some kanji.
    So... if I'm of any help, just tell me what you need me to do. If I'm just a noob, well... don't bother answering and just ban me or something.
    BTW> Do you have any idea who can translate the manga Lucky star Pocket Travelers? I can't seem to find it translated. I have the Raws (which apparently not much people have)
    Again, sorry to bother

Still looking for Chinese translators? I'm Chinese and very fluent English. I can be both a Chinese translator and proofreader.
    Last edited by Yoh123; 06-15-2011 at 07:56 AM.

I'm very sorry for the late reply, everyone! Been very busy with college stuffs. =___= Anyway, first post updated! Check it around.

Quote Originally Posted by lolman1857 View Post
    Sorry to bother...
    I'm as noob as hell and almost don't know anything about Scanlating and stuff... however, I have a lot of free time since I'm on vacation and may be able to lend a hand. I know English, spanish and can read (don't understand) hiragana, Katakana and some kanji.
    So... if I'm of any help, just tell me what you need me to do. If I'm just a noob, well... don't bother answering and just ban me or something.
    BTW> Do you have any idea who can translate the manga Lucky star Pocket Travelers? I can't seem to find it translated. I have the Raws (which apparently not much people have)
    Again, sorry to bother
    Sending you a PM. Let's talk there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh123 View Post
    Still looking for Chinese translators? I'm Chinese and very fluent English. I can be both a Chinese translator and proofreader.
    Yes, sure! If you don't mind, can you register at our forum (link provided on first post)? Then let me know what your user name is and I'll add you to the team. Thanks a lot!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast