Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decadence is recruiting!

Default Decadence is recruiting!

Hello everyone! We are a new group that works mainly on smut/mature manga. We are recruiting all positions but we desperately need more Japanese and Chinese translators so we can pick up more projects. Any other types of translators are welcomed of course!

WE NEED
    - TRANSLATORS (Especially JP & CH --> English)
    - CLEANERS
    - TYPESETTERS
    - QUALITY CHECKERS
    - PROOFREADERS

Please visit our website for more information!

CURRENT PROJECTS
    Love (Koiiro) Devil
    Koichirakashite (Love Scatters)
    Hetamen
    Arabian Pearl
    Biyaku Cafe (Joint)
    Smells like Green Spirit

Future Projects
    Ai Girl (Need Translator)
    Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru (Need JP Translator)
    Aibu de Jirashite (Need JP Translator)
    "Sensei, Oshiete." (Need JP Translator)
    Ryuuhou (Need JP Translator)
    There's some Chinese projects we're looking into picking up if we ever get any Chinese Translators to join!

Not taking any more project suggestions until we finish some up!

Visit us at: http://decadencescans.blogspot.com/
    Send an email to: decadencescans@gmail.com
    Join our forum: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Decadence_Scans/index/
    Last edited by WhiteRozePetals; 06-03-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Still recruiting! We could really use some more Translators, Quality Checkers and a proofreader or two! Cleaners and Typesetters are ALWAYS welcomed <3

Please check us out!

N3wb
    Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic

Maybe try spanish to english? I know spanish so if you find any spanish mangas that needs help just pm me. I know super small amount of chinese so can't help with that.

Still recruiting! We DESPERATELY need a couple proofreader recruits. Our one and only proofreader is going on leave for a month.

We have NO Quality Checkers and would very much like a couple of those as well!

Translators are ALWAYS welcomed!

Typesetters and Cleaners as well. We offer training. <3

@Willy
    I don't know of any smut manga's that have already been translated into Spanish but not into English yet. So if you come across one you'd like to do please email it to me because more then likely if you're willing to Translate, we'll pick it up. I also know there is quite a few Spanish groups out there that I'm sure would love your help.

Good luck! =)

Recruiting ANY AND ALL positions! It's getting to the point where I'm doing 4 out of 5 jobs. I've even resorted to enslaving my boyfriend to quality check some of the manga I've edited, and he's not even into manga let alone smut. (But he loves me).

I am also offering a FREE version of Photoshop CS6 to any and all Typesetter and Cleaner applicants! I will train you myself!

If you would like to claim your FREE version of PS please email me and I can help you get it. Otherwise all tests are on our recruitment page. Except for translators. Translator don't need to take a test.

Please apply!!!

We really really need translators! We only have one semi-active translators and our Typesetters are running out of things to do! If there is a project you are willing to translate that the raws are available online or can be bought through EbookJapan we will more then likely pick it up!

Quality Checkers, Proofreaders, and Cleaners are welcomed to apply as well!

Please come help us!

I personal messaged you. Let me know if your interested.

Still looking for Chinese and Japanese translators! The position of Translator for the project Love (Koiiro) Devil has opened up so if you are interested in working on that project please email! We also really need Quality Checkers and Cleaners! We offer training and a free version of photoshop. No experience necessary!

Bump!

We DESPERATELY need more Japanese Translators! Love Devil's translator has moved to Japan and is busy with a new job. If you are interested in translating it PLEASE EMAIL ME. I've also updated our future projects list so if there are any projects that you are interested in translating please email me!

We are also really in need of Cleaner, typesetter, proofreader, and quality checker applicants. All tests can be found in the recruitment section of our webpage. No experience necessary for typesetter and cleaner applicants. We will train you and provide a version of photoshop!

Decadence is also now picking up YAOI and YURI projects.

Bump!

We desperately need Japanese and Chinese translator's! We need your help to continue releasing! Due to lack of translators we haven't been able to release every week like I would prefer! If we can get more translators we could release more then one chapter! Please join us!

Still accepting typesetters, cleaners, quality checkers and proofreaders

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast