Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AQUA Scans is Recruiting for ALL POSITIONS!!!

Default AQUA Scans is Recruiting for ALL POSITIONS!!!

Hello! Firstly thank you for clicking on this thread!! Even if that's what we look at first sight... we're not a shojo-only oriented group, we love all kinds of manga, horror manga, historical manga, shonen manga, comedy manga...

We're very devoted to our projects and we're doing our best to bring good series to everyone... we also want to expand ourselves with these series, and that's why we're asking your help now!!

These are the mangas that need staff!! Thank you for reading and have a good day!

Contact AQUA Scans!!
    forum|tumblr|email|mangaupdates

• Name: Himitsu no Bara Juujidan
    • Author: Hideki (Art & Story)
    • Genre: Shoujo, fantasy, Comedy.
    • Publisher: Aria
    • Year: 2012
    • Summary: One day, a suspicious Ikemen appears in front of Saga Honoka, a stingy highschool girl. He continuously tries to persuade Honoka that he is a magician of a secret organization, "Rosenkreuzer", realist Honoka refuses to believe him. A mean magician and a poor highschool girl; a magical romantic comedy begins!
    • Required: Japanese Translator.
    • Notes: It comes up monthly and the manga has furigana.

• Name: Kirikagohime to Mahoutsukai
    • Author: Nesumi Chisato (Art & Story)
    • Genre: Shoujo & fantasy.
    • Publisher: Aria
    • Summary: A cranky misanthrope sorcerer, Neverheart, reluctantly went into town one day and discovered a fairy that had been injured in a side-show act. With one look at the fairy Neverheart decided that she suited him and claims her as his lover... The new series of the fantasy expert Nesumi Chisato begins!
    • Notes: It comes up monthly and the manga has furigana.

• Name: It Vorspiel, Itto Vorspiel
    • Author: Zaki Mitsunori (Art & Story)
    • Genre: Shonen, Supernatural, Comedy.
    • Publisher: Gangan Online
    • Summary: At the outskirts of town in a mansion, which is rumoured to house devils, live the masters of the household: the young miss (master?) Lily and the strange young master (a NEET) It. We follow them as they frequently carry out strange requests, request which normal humans cannot settle themselves. Yet again, today, a young girl that wishes to find her black cat has paid a visit…
    • Notes: It comes up monthly. It only has 2 chapters left and the manga has furigana.

~Read chapter one~

• Name: Guardian Garden
    • Author: Ichikawa Ryuunosuke (Art & story)
    • Genre: Shojo, Action, Comedy.
    • Publisher: Gangan Online
    • Year: 2010
    • Summary: Incoming high-school girl Kisaragi Hinata works at the flower shop her father owns with her best friends. Her mom died while giving birth to her and her dad died 10 years ago, leaving her without a family. She is usually very happy, but still can’t shake off the trauma of losing a family. One day, she gets kidnapped by an organization that seems to know some secret about Hinata. Lucky for her, two beautiful people that have extraordinary abilities and some kind of connection with her dad save her. She then discovers that she can communicate with plants. Could this be why people are after her?
    • Required: Cleaner, Chinese Translator
    • Notes: 'Till now, it only has 8 chapters. The manga is on a temporary hiatus. We have chinese raws. And chapter 1 and 8 on japanese (with furigana).

• Name: Ms. Mayple’s Afternoon Tea Time
    • Author: Kuuta Aoi (Art & Story)
    • Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi, Seinen
    • Publisher: MAG Garden
    • Year: 2011
    • Summary:N/A
    • Required: Japanese Translator & Cleaner
    • Notes: Only 8 chapters 'till now. Japanese raws with furigana.

Please contact me on a PM or email me (kougyoku.ren@yahoo.com).
    Thank you very much!!!
    Last edited by Mizuouji; 05-16-2012 at 03:01 AM.

AQUA Scans is recruting japanese translators, chinese translators & Cleaners!!! Please send me a PM if you're interested. ^.~

xxxxxx
    Please support us Joining our forum or Following us on Tumblr!!
    xxxxxx
    ~Reading~
    High School of the Dead, Gintama, Cage of Eden, Oresama Teacher, Magi, Kazumi Magica, Naruto, Fairy tail, Seiyuu ka (DUH!) & AKB49

Jellybean Ninja SimplyAnonymous's Avatar

I love Seiyuu Ka-! thankyou for putting it online and translating it and all ^.^

You're welcome!!!! <3 <3
    Thank you for helping us !!!

AQUA Scans is recruting japanese translators, chinese translators & Cleaners!!! Please send me a PM if you're interested. ^.~

xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    ~Reading~
    High School of the Dead, Gintama, Cage of Eden, Oresama Teacher, Magi, Kazumi Magica, Naruto, Fairy tail, Seiyuu ka (DUH!) & AKB49

Still looking for japanese translators!!! Please JOIN!!

xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    ~Reading~

We're looking for chinese translators too!!! Please help us!!!

You can check teasers of our projects on our tumblr!!!

xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    ~Reading~

We're still recruting translators!! Please join!

xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    ~Reading~

BUMP!

Please we still need translators and cleaners!!

xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    ~Reading~

-Still looking for cleaners!-

xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    ~Reading~

I don't know about this, may I join you?

I can help a bit as a cleaner, if the scans are of good quality. I can send you a test or do yours if you wish!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast