Thread: Love the ending

Default Love the ending

Like the ending... Where they got married

for me the manga it was short

A Page Flipper

it may have been short, but it was satisfying ^^

short but it satisfied me

Satisfying? This was a TERRIBLE ending. I know this manga-ka always fail doing proper endings but this was just terrible.

I understand Naokki is an idiot (since he tried to kill himself to defeat himself even though this would kill Iroha as well) but the idea of changing the future so fundamentally no matter how bleak it was is just a bad idea. He had what? 500+ children!!! Basically because he was weak and wanted to change things instead of taking responsibility, he is wiping out that many of his children! The silly notion that all his daughters (or even one of them) would be reborn anyway is beyond dumb. Why would they even think such a thing is plausible?

And Saki? how would turning him into a female protect him? Why would the world go after a son any more than they would a daughter? If the world could find his children (since he was worried about Saki) then not being around them wouldn't protect them at all!! in fact it would put them in more danger!

Then he gets his ESP powers.

Iroha gets back to the future again... but -- she remembers the magic past? wtf? and everyone is still there? Only way that could happen is if she, he sisters and the android got caught in a timeloop when they traveled back into the future -- they received the memories of their new future selves and remembered both timelines. But tat is just farfetched...

So Iroha's mother being Nanako must have changed? because she didn't think of Nanako even once or even re3cognize her back the first time she met up with her father. So what about her original mother? And Iroha's plan to have her father "get busy" in order to create the other children? That wouldn't work since there was over 500+ of them and Nanako couldn't have that many children... and in the new timeline there would be even more children to "save".

I.E Iroha is telling her father to go have sex with thousands of women, somehow wooing all of them?

No, this manga had potential but it was rushed and the ending was just a trainwreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcthesecret View Post
    ......you have made a powerful enemy little child.

Hentai loving pervert BlackCrusaderX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nena Trinity View Post
    Satisfying? This was a TERRIBLE ending. I know this manga-ka always fail doing proper endings but this was just terrible.

I understand Naokki is an idiot (since he tried to kill himself to defeat himself even though this would kill Iroha as well) but the idea of changing the future so fundamentally no matter how bleak it was is just a bad idea. He had what? 500+ children!!! Basically because he was weak and wanted to change things instead of taking responsibility, he is wiping out that many of his children! The silly notion that all his daughters (or even one of them) would be reborn anyway is beyond dumb. Why would they even think such a thing is plausible?

And Saki? how would turning him into a female protect him? Why would the world go after a son any more than they would a daughter? If the world could find his children (since he was worried about Saki) then not being around them wouldn't protect them at all!! in fact it would put them in more danger!

Then he gets his ESP powers.

Iroha gets back to the future again... but -- she remembers the magic past? wtf? and everyone is still there? Only way that could happen is if she, he sisters and the android got caught in a timeloop when they traveled back into the future -- they received the memories of their new future selves and remembered both timelines. But tat is just farfetched...

So Iroha's mother being Nanako must have changed? because she didn't think of Nanako even once or even re3cognize her back the first time she met up with her father. So what about her original mother? And Iroha's plan to have her father "get busy" in order to create the other children? That wouldn't work since there was over 500+ of them and Nanako couldn't have that many children... and in the new timeline there would be even more children to "save".

I.E Iroha is telling her father to go have sex with thousands of women, somehow wooing all of them?

No, this manga had potential but it was rushed and the ending was just a trainwreck.
    I LOLed at this

When table flip is not enough:

Organizational compulsive Okojo's Avatar

You're taking this a bit too seriously.. the wtf ending with esp and all was pretty fun.
    The time traveling plot didn't make much sense from the start, so just sit back, relax and enjoy the manga. Chill, man.

And who knows, maybe Nanako will beard five children per pregnancy ? He is supposed to have around ninety children, so it's somewhat plausible.

So, yeah.. very enjoyable series.
    I'm a cat. A blue cat. Although my name comes from the everlasting series of Okojo-san.
    Fact File

And as the custom asks, here are some of my dragons. Click on them if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Okojo View Post
    You're taking this a bit too seriously.. the wtf ending with esp and all was pretty fun.
    The time traveling plot didn't make much sense from the start, so just sit back, relax and enjoy the manga. Chill, man.

And who knows, maybe Nanako will beard five children per pregnancy ? He is supposed to have around ninety children, so it's somewhat plausible.

So, yeah.. very enjoyable series.

Lol same here bro....

I loved how it ended. He got his girl and his kids didn't disappear.
    Did it make sense? Not at all, but I loved it!