Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Silver Crow is the 6th Generation Chrome Disaster???

Default Why did the Blue King gave Cyan Pile a pardon in the execution?

Just curious why did Blue Knight Vanquish gave Cyan Pile a stay in execution?
    He has the power to eliminate him but instead he let him live in the Accel World. Any idea wy?
    Last edited by ShadowFatalis; 05-28-2012 at 05:14 AM.

Wait do u want to know why cyan pile is alive or if silver crow will become chrome disaster? The answer to both of those questions is no...
    We will f*** your world up in 16 years

That's just the name of my thread.sorry about that.xD. But i've finished reading volume 2 and there's a hint Crow is the 6th. And about Cyan Pile, im just puzzled. Vanquish couldve used the JUDGEMENT BLOW to him. but he didnt? o_O

oh what was the hint? Perhaps he kept cyan alive since he will be close to black lotus.
    We will f*** your world up in 16 years

According To Light Novel Volume 7 The Title Is Disaster Armor...
    Of Course I'm Interested Because I'm Thinking The Disaster Armor Would be Silver Crow So I Download It....
    But To my disappointment... The Light Novel was written in japanese.... So I couldn't grasp the story....
    But According to Illustration from that light novel I do read about enharcer armor [Destiny] And Erharcer [Infinity]... Whisch Is Destiny Is Armor... And Infinity Is Sword... Also There IS A Illustration About Silver Crow And Sky Raker About being Devoured By Something...
    And The Last Thing I Saw Is The Duel Between Cyan Pile Which Using The [Infinty] I think VS Silver Crow....
    I Really Wanna See This Part... But The Light Novel Translation Website Haven't Reach Volume 7.... They Just Finish Volume 2... Even Volume 1 Was Just Half finished... If Anyone Could Translate Please Help Them!!!!!!!!

i just got spoiler..

to bad anime not include this volume.. O_o
    Last edited by Memew; 07-01-2012 at 03:51 AM.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Memew View Post
    i just got spoiler..

I just got spoiled o_o It's kinda cool if he can truly control it.I hope the anime will have to show it since it's about to run till 24 episodes. Translations for light novels will be great too

N3wb

omg will silver crow will have to face the same judgement like cherry rook and kuroyukihime will have to battle him?I sure hope not but it would be so exciting if it is.
    PS. someone have full translation of the light novels yet?

form baka-tsuke.org light novels they are still translating chapter 11 i think of Dusk Raider volume. i also wish haruyuki kun will reac the point he'll turn into a demon because i already saw what he looks like. he has horns. claws. demonic aura. and blinding speed and also he is as good as the blue king when it comes to sword fighting. SORRY FOR THE SPOILERS D
    Its on the topic so i think its not that bad. D
    The Infinity sword is ownd by silver crow because evry Chrome disaster will have the powers of the past. for example Crow can use Cherry Rook's Spider man style and the 5th Chrome disaster's Swordsmanship

Has a Few Faves

lawl where did u find that pic from @Memew

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast