Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hayate no Gotoku! Season 3 Discussion

The Only Helpful Troll

Default Hayate no Gotoku! Season 3 Discussion

This thread is exactly for the reason it states on the title-'Hayate no Gotoku Season 3 Discussion'.
    Season 3 of the highly anticipated anime 'Hayate no Gotoku' is scheduled to release on 3rd October 2012,on TV Tokyo and some other stations.Most probably it will be available on online streaming sites,for all the non-japanese people.
    Feel free to distribute your info,ask questions,seek answers here.If you know something REALLY sensitive,make sure you give a spoiler alert.Make sure you don't needlessly spam or rage.
    After the release of the anime,feel free to discuss the episodes here.
    Sorry if i am a bit late in reporting important stuff,because I'm Indian and i can't read Japanese,so i cannot directly report the info from the official page to you guys. :(

The third season has been named 'Hayate the Combat Butler! Can't take my eyes off you.'I found it to be rather peculiar actually,but nevermind
    As the anime will be original and won't follow the plot of the manga directly,it most probably won't have Athena which is a big shame :/ .Though it is not exactly confirmed,it is very probable.
    Here are some links that are the result of some research done by me and other fellow members which give better insight into S3.Thx to everyone who contributed to this thread.
    Update : I'm one lazy dumbass,so i can't update every single new thing there is about HnG S3 or i would be called a spammer and it's too much of a hassle.So from now on,only major things will be updated here.For all the details,there are fortunately energetic people who aren't lazy like me.So for all things Hayate,go to http://doughnutgunso.com/

The promotional video -
    Last edited by Arkryne; 09-20-2012 at 03:08 PM.

The Only Helpful Troll

I'll start out,as i myself do have some questions-
    1.The 2nd season didn't really follow the story.It went off-plot,while most fans hoped to bring Athena into the scene.Can we hope the story will revolve around the 'End of the World' arc more,unlike the second season?

2.Will there be more intimacy?Like a kiss/embrace between Hayate and Hina/Nagi/Maria/Athena/Luca etc.?

3.Will there be parts that will exclusively be in the anime? By that, i mean will there be stuff that wasn't present in the manga be explored in the anime once in a while?

I hope i receive answers,thx in advance !

the Voice of Reason Hidden Detective's Avatar

welcome to MF forum...
    first of all, any information about the release date of season 3 is unconfirmed, so there is still no guarantee that it'll come out this year...

and for your questions:

1. if anything, season 1 is the one that didn't follow the story; over 80% of it is anime original that had nothing to do with the original manga plot. Hata was not happy wiht that himself, and so season 2 was made by another company (note the sharp difference in art style) and follows the manga plot closely; it just didn't get that far to the EotW arc yet. Most people speculate that season 3 will at least cover EotW, otherwise Athena's cameo appearance at the end would be pointless...

2. there'd definitely be more intimacy, but the only kisses are going to be between Hayate and Athena, save for the one unexpected kiss Izumi landed on Hayate when there were kids...

3. not likely... even if there are, it'd be only a few episodes at most. Season 1 was already a big problem because of it, and Hata's not going to allow that to happen again...

and another remark, this post probably should've gone in the questions thread...
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    Look into a mirror before judging others.
    There is always motivations behind harming and killing, but no reason is needed to save or help another.
    You need to give before you receive.

The Only Helpful Troll

Thx for answering my questions man.
    BTW by 'not following the original plot' i meant that it was getting kind of pointless(though its somewhat a part of HnG's humor),and the season 2 really lacked 'HnG' kind of jokes like Sakuya's slapstick and other perverted misconceptions.I felt the 2nd season was really stupid at times,as it couldn't connect the dots due to the less amount of episodes.That's just my opinion anyways.

Tho i much appreciate your feedback,i'd rather like to discuss it,as i presume many other people have queries about HnG S3.
    Last edited by Arkryne; 05-10-2012 at 04:03 PM.

1stClassPropertyInspector HermioneAyasaki's Avatar

No offense but anime going off from manga is nothing new. I mean, just look at Mahou Sensei Negima. If they've done it once, they can do it again. I'm wouldn't put my hopes up for S3 to cover the plots in the manga/unresolved issues in previous seasons. It might just turn up to be another Negima

The Only Helpful Troll

Yeah i guess...i just hope they have more episodes in this one and have romantic moments...btw any1 got any idea how many episodes will be there in S3?40-50-ish sounds good..............

The Only Helpful Troll

Cmon guys! How many episodes are gonna be there?Btw can any1 confirm it for me if HnG Season 3 will release by end of 2012?I don't need official statements i'm good with your opinions too.........

the Voice of Reason Hidden Detective's Avatar

well, if it's a whole-year season, it'd be 52 episodes (a new one each week), but it's probably more likely to be a half-year-long season (26 episodes)... Either way, it will most likely to finally show the End of the World arc (as most people have been anticipating for)...
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    Look into a mirror before judging others.
    There is always motivations behind harming and killing, but no reason is needed to save or help another.
    You need to give before you receive.

yeah i agree with hidden detective it will be 26 episode end the final episode most likely after end of the world

Level One Otaku

Eh. If it ended after End of the World they would have barely covered anything. (Eotw is only 10 chapters. That's like 3 episodes, tops.) Much more likely they'll cut out most of the fluff between Season 2 and Eotw and then go into the Mykonos Arc. It's a little over-ambitious but given the alternative is to put out a filler heavy season after three years they're pretty much locked into the rush option.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast