Page 1 of 252 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Romance Thread

One of The Followers

Default Official Romance Thread

Use this thread to discuss anything romance related (this also includes arguments against romance). Other romance related threads will either be closed or merged to this one.

The first time I read the manga, I flipped through some chapters and read some. I decided to read it full again sometime later since I liked it so much. The second time, after reading some comments I realized it was missing some chapters so I went to another site to complete the reading. It was then the first time I realized there was some romance in this manga.

Only after posting did I realize links from other pages don't work, but there's nothing I can do since the chapters are missing in MF. You can look for it if you want, look at the numbers at the end of the link, the first number is the chapter and the next one is the page. The links from this page work fine, those are link for the chapters that are in MF the rest are missing so read it from another source.

He was just jealous of Eren. Still I don't think he was wrong if he thought Mikasa had feelings towards Eren.

Mikasa towards Eren: I find Eren so cute never noticing anything.

http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no...3/c013/20.html

This is where Ian tells her "...seeing as you'll be fighting to protect your love." And the expression she makes I think it might be a hint of what she feels for him.

This part was also so cute when she holds him.

http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no...2/c009/36.html

Now Eren towards Annie: I wish it was true since this part where Mikasa asks him: "Or maybe... you have some kind of special feelings for her that prevent you from acting?"

http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no...8/c032/35.html

It would be so good, just imagine Eren liking Annie, I really like this couple and wished it was true, and how exciting if Mikasa would feel jealous. I really like Mikasa's character, if there was some main couple I would be troubled choosing between Mikasa x Eren and Eren Annie. Anyway it would be so cute seeing Mikasa jealous.

And for people who like Yaoi select the next text, if you don't like it don't read it please.

Last edited by Inverz; 06-08-2013 at 05:49 PM.

N3wb

I thought Annie towards Armin was pretty obvious. The way she spared him multiple times, the way she looked at him when they met again in chap 31, the whole "you can't understand the feelings of a weak young girl like me" while looking at Armin again etc.

Oh and the last thing this manga needs is some inane romantic melodrama. This isn't Naruto.

Has a Few Faves cookieMonstertk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aldric View Post

Oh and the last thing this manga needs is some inane romantic melodrama. This isn't Naruto.
    lol indeed.

They have much bigger problems to deal with.
    Romance would most likely destroy the feeling of emergency the manga has.

One of The Followers

I thought Annie towards Armin was pretty obvious. The way she spared him multiple times, the way she looked at him when they met again in chap 31, the whole "you can't understand the feelings of a weak young girl like me" while looking at Armin again etc.

Hahaha, I just noticed something. I've been always thinking of Armin as a girl, I knew he was a boy but unconsciously when I don't pay any attention I switch back to think of him as a girl. First impressions last long.

Don't know about Naruto, but the thing that makes the little romance parts so significant is the lack of them. That's why I try to look into it with so much wishful thinking. But since the romance is hinted and small, it makes the whole deal endearing and the more adorable because it is obvious that romance for them is not their priority.

Oh and the last thing this manga needs is some inane romantic melodrama.
    Indeed.Right now they have to fight for survive.
    But of course romance and romantic feelings are a part of life so it's natural if some of them are attractive or in love with others.
    Right now is not the time to have relationships!!!
    Last edited by Hecate~; 10-13-2012 at 07:42 AM.

The only real "romance" in this manga is between Misaka and Eren.

She don't like him, it's not love too, it's even more than that, she LIVE for him (since the first time he saved her life), she could give her life for him...and i hope it will not happening, because i like the two main characters (Strong male and female lead for once).

But now it's not the time for romance, it will probably be near the end

Okay, i am a Yaoi fangirl so i noticed that theres something between Jean and Arwin. Jeans is always takes care of him and sometimes pats hes head!

Imo Mikasa's relationship with Eren is actually pretty sad and I don't feel like Eren will ever think of her as anything but a sister, but I do hope they end up together.. I'm still surprised nobody's brought up rivaille/eren yet, it's a pretty popular ship in the fanbase haha 8U

I wouldn't mind a few relationships as long as they aren't taken out of hand. If they're still able to realistically prioritize I think it'd be natural for people living in such close quarters and going through so many obstacles together to start to like each other.

Starting the Path to Legendary neronakos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cookieMonstertk View Post
    lol indeed.

They have much bigger problems to deal with.
    Romance would most likely destroy the feeling of emergency the manga has.
    I couldn't agree more.

Don't overthinking about feelings. If you see romance it will be a while before the end. And this probably between Eren and Mikasa if they won't die

'Knight of the Word; Paranoid Redux.'s Avatar

There is no romance in this manga whatsoever. Of course there is the bond between Eren and Mikasa but like someone else stated if there really is going to be romance between these two characters it will be somewhere at the end of the manga. And what's up with the whole 'imagine' thing because you can imagine all you want it's not like that in the manga so far and last time I checked this manga isn't shonen-ai or gender bender.

Page 1 of 252 1231151101 ... LastLast