Thread: Kogoro's sleep, why hasn't he done anything????

Default Kogoro's sleep, why hasn't he done anything????

he sleeps waaay too much n if i suddenly fell asleep like he has done like 23908million times i would be seriously freaking out thinking that something is wrong with me fainting all the time, even with him being an idiot he should be a little worried

and suspicious of what has been going on with him had started when the kid began living with them

but why do u think he hasn't done anything tho????is it cos he knows
    Last edited by SPARR0W; 04-28-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Everlasting Wanderer Cobalt Blue's Avatar

If he knew, the first thing he would do is shove him because he had taken a bath with her daughter. Or other protective act stuffs.

I'd just say it's another plot hole from Gosho though. Also in order to make some characters smarter, they might need to make other characters under-powered.

Or probably we should just take note that based on how the main plot regarding to Black Organization is progressing very slowly, that might indicate they story in Conan is like Doraemon series which is progressing "day by day" rather than "event by event". So what seems to be 'frequent' to us probably is about one-two years for the character. Yeah, right. Two years of sudden fainting yet noticing not even a bit. But even on the first volumes, Kogoro almost figured it blatantly who Conan's true identity is. Now he's just like.. oozing around.
    { Read List }

"Which might be wrong after all, for going to the Neverland and never to return.
    Illusion of the fairy tale of Peter Pan had never been this close to us.
    At times, my wishes to catch up with you will still linger - refuse to cease and persist to exist,
    gnawing between eros and thanatos."

LOL I didnt think of that. and him oozing around, hahaha!! but yeah I think its a plot hole, even though he'd become more active and stuff in the movie as well compared to the earlier eps / chapters

N3wb

Hi guys, I know it's an old thread but I think Kogorou doesn't do anything about it because he became famous as "Sleeping Kogorou." He's probably too blinded by his supposed innate ability giving him fame to even question why it happens.

If you constantly drifted into a narcoleptic state and every single time you wake up with a bunch of people congratulating you and putting you on newspapers and stuff, and it goes on for years and you never feel ill or different, you would probably just accept it.

Has a Few Faves

Well......it would be harsh to say that he doesnt do anything.......in cases which involve his family or close friends he does a pretty good job solving a case without Shinichi/conan's help.....i guess the only problem with him is that he is too lazy

It's all about why you do something, not why you don't

He doesn't care cuz whenever he wakes up, he becomes more and more famous plus he believes it's his "detective skills". I mean, he call himself the sleeping kogoro too. I think.

Seriously guys, why are you even wondering about such things. It is all just for the sake of plot. Forget sleeping, the entire thing Conan does is unrealistic. I doubt a voice changer can produce very natural sounds in real life. Even if we assume technology can achieve that, Kogoro's lips don't move! Sound comes from somewhere else etc. In real life non of this would work. Maybe a few times but you would get caught quickly...

This thread had been inactive for months. Please do not necro post in old threads (threads inactive for over two months).

Thread Closed.

Set By Arma