Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basuke Novel: Replace I and II

Default Kuroko no Basuke Novel: Replace I and II

Update: Post #71 and #73 has pictures of Replace III

Replace novel I illustration pics
    http://shootswishscore.livejournal.c...06.html#cutid1

Replace novel I
    Chapter 1: Teikou Basketball - After School (Summary in 7th post since the post will be too long if I put it all in the same post)

Chapter 2: Kaijou High Hundred Books of Youth ~Summer hasn't ended yet~

Chapter 3: Seirin Basketball club - The biggest crisis

Chapter 4: Continuation from chapter 2

Chapter 5: Terror! Tragedy at the Mountain Resort

Omake: About #2
    Last edited by pika318; 09-07-2012 at 03:08 PM.

I want to read those .____.
    (where is the drool smiley if you need it!?)

Yeah, I know about this it's in the kurobasu site before.

I want a copy too, to bad it's cannot find it here in SG. Hopefully now that the anime was out they will ship some copy of this.

Replace novel II illustration pics
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1311145759

Replace novel text in Chinese:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1568172428?pn=1

Replace novel II summaries
    Chapter 1: Welcome to Teikou Festival (most detailed summary ever, you can tell how much the Chinese fans love the GOM)

Chapter 2:Midorima's unlucky day

Chapter 3: Kagami's part time job

Chapter 4: The sleepless night of Tooh high

Chapter 5:The quiet morning in the Izuki household
    This wasn't translated because the translator felt that the puns Izuki and his family says will be lost in translation. Basically, this is just a omake chapter talking about Izuki's family and his day, filled with puns as usual.
    Last edited by pika318; 05-15-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai_06 View Post
    Yeah, I know about this it's in the kurobasu site before.

I want a copy too, to bad it's cannot find it here in SG. Hopefully now that the anime was out they will ship some copy of this.

Hey! I'm from SG too. Coincidentally, my last name is the same as your username =D By the trends of light novels coming out in SG, it might be here by the end of this year?

Quote Originally Posted by pika318 View Post
    Hey! I'm from SG too. Coincidentally, my last name is the same as your username =D By the trends of light novels coming out in SG, it might be here by the end of this year?
    Oh that's great to know. Where you stay here?

Anyway, yeah maybe gonna drop by at Kinokuniya next month to check it out!

Replace novel I chapter I
    If you can read Chinese: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1534861637?pn=1

If not, continue reading for summary.
    Starts with Momoi talking to her classmate about the 6th guy who confessed to her and she rejected. Friend seems to think that she likes Aomine because the relationship with a childhood friend is something straight out of a shoujo manga. Anyway, Momoi avoids the topic and runs to practice.

During practice, it turns out that Akashi arranged for the Teikou basketball club to practice the basics which isn't normal. (It was 10 days before their mid-term tests so this practice is the last practice until the tests are over). Also, a senior asked Kuroko to sit out of practice. ("Since it's Akashi's intructions, you better listen.") Insert the part about the ice-cream stick incident. (Momoi was thinking about who is it that she likes)

Kise pesters Aomine about his shooting skills, Aomine says that even he's not sure why he can shoot like that. Aomine comments that the basics are important but he wants to play in a match, Kise says that he wants to compete against Akashi. Midorima butts in and says that competitions are important but the mid-term tests are equally important and that Aomine better not barely pass an exam again. Aomine says that all he needs to do is read his notes once.

Murasakibara approaches Momoi and told her that Akashi wants her to go home with Kuroko (What? Akashi is arranging a date?!) No reasons were given but she happily obeys. She meets Kuroko at the arranged location (school entrance) only to find that the rest of the GoM are there (including Akashi) Akashi specifically told Momoi to bring Kuroko "Straight back home" and "Don't let him wander". He waves bye to the rest and goes off. (Aomine: Huh? Don't wander, does he think he's a teacher or something. Kuroko: If Akashi was a teacher, classes would be easier to understand.) Anyway because of many reasons including note photocopying, snack buying and whatever nonsense, Momoi could not bring Kuroko straight back home. She and the rest of the guys went to the arcade to get the notes photocopied and to play DDR to get points to get this special snack.
    (There's too much details to this. Lol)
    Important things:
    -Murasakibara can't tell left from right. Kise has no sense of rhythm. Kuroko can play DDR but his lack of presence is so strong that if you don't pay attention, the machine makes no noise.
    -Momoi encounters delinquents who promptly got taken care of by Aomine and Murasakibara. (Kuroko learnt his knee people behind the knees technique from Aomine.)
    -Group takes neoprint photo.

Momoi and Kuroko go back home. Near Kuroko's home, he disappears. Momoi finds him at a basketball court. There were 5 delinquents bullying a Teikou basketball 2nd string 1st year student. Kuroko defends the student. The delinquents want to play a match. (Delinquents: If we win, we keep the brat's basketball and the girl. Kuroko is pissed because he felt they were insulting Momoi.) Momoi told Kuroko not to play because he sprained his wrist during his P.E class (Which is why Akashi told him not to practice and also why he wanted Momoi to send him back home immediately because he would definitely do what he just did which was to go and practice at a basketball court)

The delinquents play unfair. (Repeat scenario from chapter 11) Aomine and the rest (minus Murasaki) show up because a. Aomine knew that Kuroko sprained his wrist and like Akashi, expected him to go to a basketball court. b. Midorima wanted to give something to Momoi. c. Kise wanted to know how things were progressing between Momoi and Kuroko. Some epic dialogue later, delinquents trashed in basketball. Murasakibara shows up and the GoM decided to keep their whole arcade trip and this match a secret from Akashi because they are afraid they he'll scold them. (So cute.)

Soon after, Aomine's talent blossomed and the friendship of the GoM started to fall apart. (T_T whyyy????)
    Last edited by pika318; 05-01-2012 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai_06 View Post
    Oh that's great to know. Where you stay here?

Anyway, yeah maybe gonna drop by at Kinokuniya next month to check it out!

Central, Marymount (it's near Bishan)

I'm dropping by Kino soon too, to buy the Kuroko no Basuke manga.

Is no one interested in the novel summaries? (Damn, wasted all my time summarising this)

A Page Flipper

What? NO! It's great! If you could please keep summarizing it, it's really fun to read XD

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast