Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shin is somehow hot.....!?

Wink Shin is somehow hot.....!?

hey for some reason as i read on i keep thinking Shin is getting hot and really good looking. werid

He sure is hot

where our love is still remain~~~ meow_meow's Avatar

He is hot already from the start

Gokusen really defies the implicit shoujo cliche "the guy must be stronger than the girl to be attractive". I found Shin very sweet and attractive throughout the entire manga, even though Kumiko is clearly the stronger one. They make a great couple.

One of The Followers dbzrox4ever's Avatar

Somehow hot?? Dude, he's a certified bishie in my book! I love how he doesn't have black or blonde hair like in most other stories. Red hair just makes him hotter!

at first i never like the drawing becoz im used to the flashy one but then its a lot cuter day by day... xD and yeah SHIN IS HOT!!!!
    zero x orez

He's getting hotter as the story goes by and seriously he's more real.. I fell in love after the fireworks fest. LoL. Women-killer, that's him.

living in mangaland... firecrossice's Avatar

Love him! he is the hottest thing ive seen so far. love how he always supports yankumi from the back and knows her so well they are the perfect couple.

^ awesomest person ever. linnyysx's Avatar

I wouldn't say Shin is hot (in terms of his face, but that might just be the art style). He is, however, the best good looking guy in this series, although Shinohara-sensei is pretty good looking too. Yankumi is actually pretty hot herself, better looking than oppai-sensei in my opinion. Although I usually dislike younger guys going after older women or female teachers, I think Shin matches well with Yankumi, since she doesn't act like a typical female sensei at all. Shin is hot in terms of his fashion and his cool acts, but his hair is a bit poofy..

YES OF COURSE SHIN IS HOT in terms of his actions and personality!!! I just love the fact that people think of him as attractive despite his obvious inferiority to Shinohara :P~ He's also really cute

EDIT: Omg,omg omg omg omg!!!!!! SHIN-KUN FROM THE DRAMA IS EVEN CUTER!!! 100X CUTER I WOULD SAY!!!!
    Last edited by Moonmystery; 08-19-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast