Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the New World: Where is Kazumi?

The Silent Listener

Default On the New World: Where is Kazumi?

You know guys. For a time I noticed that since Kazumi is a Puella Magi created from the flesh of Witches. Then she doesn't exist in the Universe that Madoka made since there are no witches there.

The Walls have Ears and the Ceilings have Eyes
    I however, Have Internet

Lol, you only just got that? Well, she could exist, just not after Madoka's time. Which is why I think Kazumi is set in a timeline before MadoKami, or on the same timeline as it.

I guess you do have a point.

No, I mean before Madoka Godified. As in, it's the same time (all the same events may have happened but Madoka has just not reached the point of making her wish)

The Silent Listener

Not really. Like I said I did noticed it before it is just that it took a while for me to post it. Then again, this is the previous world before Madoka rewrite. Then it could be that Kazumi's appearance here is a paradox in itself.

The Walls have Ears and the Ceilings have Eyes
    I however, Have Internet

But...

Um....not only would michiru not have turned into a witch but....it's possible that she would have never turned into a puella magi since she was attacked by a witch and saved by mammi....even though i guess jubey or kyubey could have still found her....and if she didn't become a magi then the rest of the saints wouldn't either...they would have just fallen to their deaths when they tried to commit suicide...

Somewhere, hitting my head against a wall due to the stupidity of others. (And sometimes mine.)

Michiru would probably have become a puella magi anyway; her wish was because she wanted to see her grandma one last time. Kyuubey would probably have come anyway, whether there was a witch or not. And to respond to elyk_trans, the pleiades wouldn't even be on that rooftop in the first place. Because they were influenced by witches. Which no longer exist.

What I believe:

SPOILERS AHEAD DO NOT READ IF NOT FINISHED BOTH MADOKA AND MALICE

That since at the end of the timeline, Kazumi has become a magical girl and there are still witches around, that this is before Madoka came into the story.

What really puts me off this idea is Kyubey saying "Is this the legendary Wals... witch?"
    You remember that witch right? Its the very same witch that was so very horribly strong that even a group of witches couldn't stop her. Its the very same witch that Madoka made her wish so that it would be erased.

So the question is, how does Kyubey know of that witch? If the events haven't happened, then certainly he shouldn't know of any such witch?
    Some say - oh Kyubey saw it in the future and as such he knows it now, I'd like to point out that this cannot happen. Since Kyubey isn't retrospective in his timelines (hence why he didn't quite know who Hitomi was until a later date).

Then by analysis, is it possible that this is simply a different world? As in, a world that has nothing to do with Madoka...But to refute that, Madoka cleaned the whole UNIVERSE...right? So, what the hell?

Other than that one line that baffles me, I'm pretty certain the events of Madoka haven't occurred at this point in time.
    The ADAPTED
    Able to withstand any EMOTION
    Capable of suiting any ENVIRONMENT
    And have the ability to combat all CIRCUMSTANCES

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast