Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a season 5???

Default Will there be a season 5???

Okay, so season four (Natsume Yuujinchou Shi) just ended a couple of months ago i think. I just watched the last episode, like, ten minutes ago, So I can barely see through the tears in my eyes and I'm already looking for any sign of season 5 production. Truthfully, I don't think there will be a season 5. Because this time in at the ending scene they wrote, "The End." I remember from past seasons they always wrote something like, "See you in [insert # of months here] months" in the ending scene. But this time there was just "The End."

I know they don't have enough material to make a new season. So there might be a chance for a Natsume Yuujinchou Go in a couple of years but for now I think it's best for me to think of it as a completed anime. And start telling myself that I won't be seeing anymore new episodes, maybe ever. haa...this is going to be hard for my heart to accept...

actually, i think it was only in the last episode of season 3 that they announced the airing of the 4th season.
    i did checked the last episodes of season 1 and 2, they didn't say anything about a continuation. unless they're in japanese, then i couldn't read it.
    NEVER GIVE UP...
    NEVER STOP FIGHTING...

I also think they're not gonna air a new season since it's rare that an anime has 4 seasons, moreover the last episode seems like a real ending... Well it would be great if there will be a new season though.

Hey guys! I heard that there may be a new season, but not anytime soon. See, each season uses three volumes of the manga, so we have to wait at least until volumes 13, 14 and 15 comes out (if they will) and only then will the fifth season be taken into consideration (which of course does not mean that they'll decide to do it).

I, too, would love to see more, this series are just so quality!!!

I believe that there will definitely be a 5th season! We don't know anything about what happened to Reiko or Natsume's dad really. Also, he hasn't returned all the names to the youkai yet, or maybe he'll die before he does that and Nyanko sensei will get the book. In the end, a lot of questions are left unanswered so I'm certain this series will continue. =)

A Page Flipper Mimi is Butterfly's Avatar

I hope so
    I want to watch more from this anime.

I hope they will have more... This is the only anime that I'm so excited to watch even with 4 seasons. I just love Natsume... I noticed that they usually have the anime once a year, so maybe we should wait until next year

N3wb

-//sniffle// I just finished it recently. I freaking LOVE this series! The characters are amazing and lovable, Natsume is SO sweet, Nyanko-sensei is the best cat I've ever seen in any manga/anime. ITS JUST ALL SO PERFECT. I really, really, really hope that a fifth season will be coming out. I agree with jeyarj6. There are so many unanswered questions! But, the last episode really did seem rather final, didnt it? Fffffff. I just love this series SO much T^T

I dont think it is the end though because we haven't see anything regarding about Natsume Reiko or Matoba act....
    The newest episode in the manga was awesome...

I'm guessing it'll probably be next year if they come up with a season 5.
    Because the anime closely follows the manga up to vol.11, right now vol.13 has came out so probably in the future after more volumes come out.
    I seem to recall somewhere on the net someone saying that each season is every 3 volumes so perhaps in a few more months an announcement will be made that Natsume Yuujinchou Go will come out! And we will get our new season early next year at the latest! Fufufufu ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast