Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harem?

One of The Followers

Default Harem?

I don't really see the harem in this. Yea almost all of the cast members are female but they are not part of his "harem," they're just another character in the story. Thank god I saw the anime, otherwise the harem tag would had steered my far away from this. I realize not all harem are terrible but it would be a pain in the ass trying to find good ones considering the sheer amount of harem crap out there.

i think someone saw that prez and hagimura seem to have taken a shinning to tsuda and jumped the gun, unless something really changes in the future
    You shouldn't do that it'll make you go blind

ya it's not a harem, i wouldn't even include a romance tag.

One of The Followers

there's a tease here and there but nothing solid

This is anti-harem. All Tsuda wants to do is escape from the reality of his situation. In a sense of "shipping," the only one remotely shippable with Tsuda is Hagimura, if only because sanity attracts.

i think it is ecchi rather than harem .
    did any one think the same ??

Banned

having 2 girls after one guy is not harem. just one more Tsuda, just one more....

three isn't enough at least six

Has a Few Faves

The student council memebers + the teacher, the judo girl and his sister, there are six.

Lightbulb Lets count shall we?

Okay, here's the girls that have been hinted (both anime and manga)
    1.) Hagimura Suzu (Initially Platonic, but develops over time, since hints are given here and there)
    2.) Amakusa Shino (Very weak hints, but plausible. The hints are given more emphasis in the anime)
    3.) Mutsumi Mitsuba (Biggest hinter. Possibly the only one in the harem with good enough and solid hints)
    4.) Tsuda Kotomi (Hahahaha, mostly for comedy purposes, but highly doubt that its true. Probably just a small amount of bro-con, but not to the extreme like usual harem mangas and animes)
    I did not include Aria because all the hints for her were completely destroyed every single time it happens because of her usual "heavy" Jokes. She probably only has an interest in Tsuda because of her parent's influence, but its not enough to include her in the harem

Okaaaay, so all in all. That's only 4. enough to make a harem.!

HOWEVER, if you look at the parenthesis after each character's names, I explain the reason their in the harem.
    You should also be able to notice that only 2 are plausible.
    That would be Hagimura Suzu and Mutsumi Mitsuba.

Hagimura Suzu - Hints are already solid from more recent chapters
    Mutsumi Mitsuba - Solid hints since the start of the series

Other than those two, all other girls are only in it for the comedy. Most of the other girls are all platonic( like Suzu when the series started )

HAHA, No wonder this isn't considered harem.
    The anime shows a lot of harem hints, but the manga shows but small specs, because it only shows solid hints for 2 girls, and 2 girls aren't enough for a harem -_-

Anime - 4 girls (All the girls stated above, and are already provided solid hints, unlike in the manga)
    Manga - 2 girls (Only Suzu and Mitsuba )

Don't click this......Join Key (Co.) Fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast