Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Delinquent Wars! OOC + Sign up ~2~

Quote Originally Posted by EllenTenshima View Post
    I loled. You took every witty reply I had and put it in your own. lol. XD
    Punching and kicking each other that is ; D
    Oh yes. Very suicidal. Very very. They are all going to treat themselves to a super special meal after this. And hopefully Pennie has enough ranks and money for a good shopping spree.
    *weapons spree : D*

If all else fails we can always fall back on the pitfall.
    Nobody expects the pitfall.
    Nobody.
    *me gusta*
    The many 'very's before suicidal was quite scary XD
    You seem to have a thing for those pitfalls. But what if I said... that I expected them? +___+

The thought of a weapon spree brings tears of happiness to her eyes T^T... I wish such was the case. They be expensive OTL... 100% off sales and 'Buy 1 take 10's would be good right about now. I'm not implying anything though... :3

Name: Gabby del Mondo

Nationality: Filipino - Japanese

Bio: Gabby is a very normal guy. He lived with his Filipino father whose English always made him laugh and his Japanese mother whose English sounds forced but cute and his little sister who keeps bugging him to play Wii with him. Half of his life was spent in the Philippines and the later half in Japan.

School life in Japan was great. Cute girls, above the knee skirts ;D and swim suits at gym class. Horror is always a good subject around teh girls which made him a bit popular with them. He isn't a a good student but he passes his exams nonetheless. Gabby was frequently beaten by delinquents ever since he was young that's why he developed a fear for them. Life was going so well for him, he got himself a cute girlfriend named Ena and bought a cute puppy for them to raise which he named "Vandam".

But just as every normal family, there were financial problems that aroused. His father told him to quit school but he didnt want to he said he'll look for a job despite his laziness. One night while going home after being accepted in a car washing business Gabby heard a little scuffle as he passed by a hallway. After that, there were running footsteps and a weak cough was heard. Gabby slowly approached the guy who was lying in a pool of blood and he recognized the man. It was Kazuma the "Beast Yakuza Bear". A known delinquent in the area and Japan, he was seriously hurt and Gabby didnt know what to do except for calling an ambulance. The ambulance came but before Kazuma was taken to the hospital. News later spread out about what happened but it was wrongfully delivered, Gabby was now a top delinquent. It was said that he was the one who beat up Kazuma. As for the two gangsters, the real culprits of Kazuma's injuries, they were bitten by a rabid dog and died shortly. So, basically, it was all a misunderstanding. And being the "opportunist" that he is, Gabby acted out the part for awhile.

One fine day, Gabby was called to the principal's office. When he entered his parents were there, "WTF is this?" Gabby thought, "OH SH*T" another thought came. He was told to sit down and to his surprise he was told that he was going to transfer to a "new school" and this school offered a 10,000,000 reward to the strongest delinquent. The principal was supposed to send Kazuma but having heard about the gossip that Gabby beat him up, the principal went into business with his family to send Gabby to the "new school" as the school's representative and that if Gabby were to win they were to split the money. Gabby did everything he could, he pleaded on bended knees but it was all futile. His parents decided an iron decision and his girlfriend was all support for him. So, having earned the monicker of the "Death Skull" Gabby found himself in a school of delinquents. "f this"

Personality: Gabby is the type of guy who usually skips classes for horror movies and sleep. He is a lazy a** kid and prefers to watch the clouds revolve around the earth's atmosphere. People say he is mysterious but the truth is his personality is just weird. He tends to stare at you and act like listening when you're talking to him so much and the only answer you'll get is, "I see. I'm gonna go smoke." Some think he is a dangerous guy because of the scar on his face and his red eyes but he thinks this is BS and describes himself as a medium of peace and unity. He tends to hide from delinquents as he is a subject for beating up, he likes to insult them though.

Appearance:

Likes: horror movies, promoting peace, rulers, and sexy ladies.

Dislikes: delinquents, clowns, pirates, muscular guys, and cockroaches.

Reason for signing up: IT WAS A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING!!!! o:

others: he knows how to smoke out a skull from out his mouth. It takes time to practice and he says he's the only one who can do it.
    Last edited by gongoozler; 04-17-2012 at 04:09 PM.

All over the world, observing the young and the oblivious.

aaaccceepteddd just read the latest posts and make a reply, i'll come and fetch ya ;D

Our RP seems dead. Where is everyone?

Still here. I'm just waiting for things to progress before posting.

All over the world, observing the young and the oblivious.

and i'm kind of waiting for slow's response, but if slow won't reply i'll continue ._."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678