Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The rape made my "passion" for this manga go away..

N3wb

Attention The rape made my "passion" for this manga go away..

Hey guys,

i was wondering if something like this happened to you too? I was SO interested in this manga, in fact i read the first 60ish chapters in one go and i would have read the whole thing if i hadn't had to go out of town.
    But after the rape i feel very dissapointed(Not to mention mad).I simply could not comprehend why the author would draw it like this. I was hoping Inugami would save her before they'd rape her or atleast before they'd show her face, but no.. Being able to use his power during a full moon is also a bit dissapointing. I was hoping he'd all of a sudden defy the laws of the Warewolfs and summon his power during the new moon, you know..
    I'm still at the 81st chapter(Or atleast i was, when i wrote this), so please don't spoil it for me, but can you tell me at least whether i Should continue reading this or will i be dissapointed yet again? A simple Yes or No (Yes meaning continue reading it and No meaning i might be dissapointed again) will have to suffice.

N3wb

I definitely think you should finish reading this manga. I personally think its a breath of fresh air compared all the other mangas where the heroine gets saved right before anything bad happens. This manga seems more realistic to me in the sense that he did not save her in time (but eventually does). I still think this is a good manga. It is rather different than what I am used to reading. (and trust me, ive read a crap ton of manga). And I apologize if I've spoiled it for you in any way.

N3wb

Thanks and you were right. I read the whole thing and although i feel dissapointed she was violated, i'm gonna continue reading on. Now let's see what happens to Inugami after that fight.. i'm hoping for a good ending. It's supposedly completed in Japan with a total of 117 chapters, so 4 chapters till the end.

2 actually remained now
    well I think the rape was put in to increase dram and to give a reason for the feelings of both of them ..something like .. powerful filings come from tragic ?happy events
    anyway if it's tragedy it' should end bad .. but who knows

I will get you lirumlarumloefel's Avatar

I like this manga but wasting 20 chapters on rape was just too much. 3-5 chapters would have been enough to make the readers understand how horrible it was and the rest of the 15 remaining chapters could have been used to make a satisfying ending instead of this rushed nonsense that we got.

I agree, the raping for 20 chapters was unnecessary and almost made me want to stop reading but I guess the author got what he wanted in having reader have deep emotion invested into the characters. I still feel bad for the teacher after all she went through and wish that her and Inugami would have been together in the end
    "A man truly dies when he is forgotten"

N3wb

Hey guys, I just started reading these manga and I just finished ch. 67 (V.7). I know that there will rape the teacher and I want to avoid reading the chapters where it happens, so can anyone tell me in what chapters it happened. I really really like this manga and don't want to stop reading it because of the rape. Thanks.
    Last edited by Visord; 04-27-2012 at 10:46 PM.

yeah I agree that was over the top. I thought the same thing hoping Inugami would save her before she gets raped.Don't know if it is because I'm a girl and can relate in not wanting to get raped myself like that, but this manga turned for the worse and even more depressing when Inugami was on the verge of death trying to save his teacher. Though I'm happy that the guy survived, but ending up in the lab and still no happy ending... I'm disappointing because life is already depressing in reality. Probably the author was thinking of doing a sequel or something.
    when you are out of manga...

But defying the laws of werewolf is too cliche.

Remains of Memories Black Daryl's Avatar

The rape is realistic, but too much, over 20 chapters and it gets irritating.
    Matching set with Claire

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast