Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting Raws here from Naver.

Quote Originally Posted by tokkitangerine View Post
    CHAPTER 71 TRANSLATION SEJRKALE:RAKEJRL *tries to breathe*
    I'm sort of short on time right now, so I'm going for a conversation-format-translation. No I can't do that that's against my own laws anwerklawejr idk let's see how it turns out LOL-

OH BOY. THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG. ;____; I'm so sorry! >_____< FORGIVE ME. FORGIVE ME, EVERYONE.

And, once again, I apologize in advance for any errors! ^ㄱ^ Tehehehe!!

Oh my god that kiss scene awjekrla;lwkerj *sobbing of joy*

And, no, I believe that this is not the end. But the author is going to take some time for the stuff to come, I think. But, no, this is not the last chapter! n___n
    Waah~ THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! Been waiting for their 2nd kiss for a long time. Too bad the author decided to prolong Jae Min's ignorance of Ma Ri's true persona.

I was really disappointed with blondie joining the band -> possibly more screen time in the future. We've endured her bitching and bullying for several chapters already. A little break would have been nice. But Si Hoo totally came through in this chapter. He's now officially one of my favorite supporting characters. I think he finds joining the band highly entertaining, since not only will he be near Tastykins (and his delicious smelling blood) but he'll also be able to keep an eye on Ah Ra and torment her whenever he feels like it is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by yanagi08 View Post
    I was really disappointed with blondie joining the band -> possibly more screen time in the future. We've endured her bitching and bullying for several chapters already.
    What are you talking about? It will be much more funny with the four of them together in that club.
    Every time Ah Ra will try to stalk our lovebirds, she will be scared of by Si Hoo. And Si Hoo's future interactions with Jae Min are also very promising.

I'm sort of short on time right now, so I'm going for a conversation-format-translation. No I can't do that that's against my own laws anwerklawejr idk let's see how it turns out LOL-

OH BOY. THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG. ;____; I'm so sorry! >_____< FORGIVE ME. FORGIVE ME, EVERYONE.

And, no, I believe that this is not the end. But the author is going to take some time for the stuff to come, I think. But, no, this is not the last chapter! n___n
    You're amazing! Thank you so much!

I'm French so I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes I make

Quote Originally Posted by megorova View Post
    What are you talking about? It will be much more funny with the four of them together in that club.
    Every time Ah Ra will try to stalk our lovebirds, she will be scared of by Si Hoo. And Si Hoo's future interactions with Jae Min are also very promising.
    If the Blonde Blackmail arc is really, truly over then I think I can bear having her around. I just hope she stops playing the role of major antagonist bitch and drops down to hopeless, persistent stalker level from now on. -_- I also think I'd appreciate the author's decision of placing her in the band if he makes her undergo some character development.

Si Hoo's the only newbie member I'm really looking forward to seeing. And I'd prefer him with Ma Ri's orange-haired friend Soo Ri(?) then with blondie.

Loyal to Joysus Christ Promethium's Avatar

Hey,thanks for the translation for everyone who doesn't understand Hangul.

Jae Min looks back at her. AND THEN AEJRKLA:ELRKJAER
    THE KISS HAPPENS. (breathe, self, breathe ajwelawjekrla;wekrj)
    oh gosh, you practically had me laughing to the floor when you described their first kiss.
    Thank you for translating!

Oooh - the beautiful angst, and then that kiss. Seriously, I just about had a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by ☜( 태성 ᴛᴀᴇsᴜɴɢ )☞ View Post

But Hey. Don't you think that there might be something between Ah Ra and Si Hoo since they both joined the band? Si Hoo probably joined the Band to keep an eye on Ah Ra,lolol. But soon,something big's gunna happen after this peaceful moment probably.[/spoiler]
    I hope so - I think when Ah Ra was first introduced, didn't Seok Woo say she wasn't really a baddy? I can see those two being absolutely hilarious together.

Has a Few Faves

Now if she would just tell hIm already!!! Gurrrr!! Typing this took waaaaay longer than it should *sigh* my. Computers busted so I'm posting this on cell phone!! I can't wait for my new desktop to get here sop I can get easier actsess to the net. For an anime/manga junkie like me no comp is just torchure. Sorry for
    The spelling error. It's harder to check mistakes
    On this phone.

I'm out!

Shapeshifting Panther xDarkeningKrystals's Avatar

THANK YOU TOKKITANGERINE! Aw But That Is Important. Jae Min's So Sweet Awww... Not An Hiatus.

Again, thank you SO MUCH!! I gotta ask though: What are those random sequence of letters that keep coming up in your paragraph? Like: "awjekrla;lwkerj."

I thought the white dude redeemed himself a bit here...all the way until he said

Fingers crossed. I hope it doesn't go wrong.

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast