Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter on hiatus again

Has a Few Faves

Default Hunter x Hunter on hiatus again

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...upted-run-to-e
    nd

See ya in 1 or 2 years guys...

Not surprising...been dealing with this hiatus crap for over ten years. Unfortunately, I think it's sort of a given for this series.

...I like the "longest drawing streak at 30 chapters" part in the link, though. Well, "like" as in: "found it both amusing and horrifying at the same time that 30 chapters is a 'streak'" sort of thing.

Hopefully it won't be that long~ (I'm willing to wait 6 months. After that, I might go crazy. Hopefully the busy thing called 'Life' keeps me occupied.)

I wonder what Togashi is thinking. Does he need time off because the stress is affecting his health? Is he finalizing or revising future parts of the story? Is he stuck? Is he taking time off to spend time with his family? Hhmmmmm... What do you guys think?

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Rinie Castix View Post
    Hopefully it won't be that long~ (I'm willing to wait 6 months. After that, I might go crazy. Hopefully the busy thing called 'Life' keeps me occupied.)

I wonder what Togashi is thinking. Does he need time off because the stress is affecting his health? Is he finalizing or revising future parts of the story? Is he stuck? Is he taking time off to spend time with his family? Hhmmmmm... What do you guys think?
    I think Togashi is a troll and we've benn feeding him for 14 years and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by art_17 View Post
    I think Togashi is a troll and we've benn feeding him for 14 years and counting...

lol I thinks so too hahaha I hope this is nothink but a bad joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinie Castix View Post

I think :

"He needed sometime off cause of his stress and sickness, moreover he needs to focus on the new arch he will make and needed to concentrating on that so the story will be complicated yet easy to understand and bring interest to the reader ."

At least give us a reason wtf

N3wb

F*** this.

september is the release of the new volume, maybe it will go back in October... just a guess...

Posting Phantom

I heard that it will be a shorter break this time. Someone also mentioned something about a HxH movie that he might be helping with.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast