Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru's secret plan

A Custom Cosplayer

Default Orochimaru's secret plan

what was it that Suigetsu and juugo found at orochimaru's hideout??? they said it could end the war just with it, whaddya think it might be??? was it Madara uchiha himself or something Bigger????

Posting Phantom

it is the secrets of edo. it even tells how to end it without help of the caster.

Has a Few Faves

Cept that Suigetsu doesnt know that Edo is being used in the war....

Obito's Heart Madness Star_Cluster's Avatar

There are many that think it is an Edo Tensei CounterAttack but also they think it's the research of the evolution of the Sharingan to the Rinnegan.

Has a Few Faves Minato the Flash's Avatar

It's going to be one of three things...The ancient Uchiha tablet decoded which probably contains the true secret to obtaining the Rinnegan, a way to stop edo tensei or Tobi's weakness/origins of his Sharingan.

I never liked orochimaru and I always thinking that he was a loser.but now my mind has completely changed.I believe that he is the reason of everything.why orochimaru left the organization(akatsuki)? and then tobi joins.there is a relationship about them.WHY TOBI CANT TRUST KABUTO?.my opinion is that TOBI and orochimaru was enemys.KABUTO was always on orochimaru's side.mabe thats why tobi does not trust him.anyways I believe that orochimaru secret scroll has to do with tobi and has to do also with zetsus...

Quote Originally Posted by vergilheartnet View Post
    what was it that Suigetsu and juugo found at orochimaru's hideout??? they said it could end the war just with it, whaddya think it might be??? was it Madara uchiha himself or something Bigger????
    Suigetsu was trolling.
    End of thread.

Has a Few Faves SSF2_Black_Mage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minato the Flash View Post
    It's going to be one of three things...The ancient Uchiha tablet decoded which probably contains the true secret to obtaining the Rinnegan, a way to stop edo tensei or Tobi's weakness/origins of his Sharingan.
    Like a poster above you stated, Suigetsu doesn't know edos are being used in the war. Suigetsu and Jugo haven't come near any of the battlegrounds. However, I do like the thought of the other two, though the uchiha tablet one makes little sense considering that as far as we know, Orochimaru and Kabuto have never had their own Sharingan, Mangekyo, and/or Rinnegan to decode the tablet with, besides Madara's, which would be a large stretch considering Madara's body should have been in a great state of decomposition before either had an opportunity to take his eyes. Despite, the inconceivability of Orochimaru or Kabuto using Madara's eyes to decipher the tablet, it is still possible but that would be a ___pull.

After typing this much text, I'm not sure I'm interested in the third either. We can deduce a few of his weaknesses from his fights againt Minato, Torune, and Konan, though with his inherited Rinnegan abilities and knowledge, they may know longer be a problem. As for the source of the Sharingan, well we've seen his lair filled with preserved Sharingan which we may assume were stolen from Uchiha corpses after Tobi and Itachi massacred the clan.

Overall, a good effort there, but after further review I find all 3 of your suggested options highly unlikely.

just wondering.....

What is the true purpose of the sharigan and the Uchiha?

I mean.... they are powerful and all, but what for? Even the So6P left a 'how to' guide for them!

And what exactly is written on the uchiha tablet?

I mean.... we know that it was written by So6P.... but with what purposes?!

I can't help but think that there is a higher purpose to the Uchiha and their sharigan.

So far, all the sharigan and the Uchiha clan have done is ****ing the world up. But since So6P, aka, kishi's avator, left a guide to them personally, their role must be more than that(****ing the world up).

Has a Few Faves Minato the Flash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parikos456 View Post
    I never liked orochimaru and I always thinking that he was a loser.but now my mind has completely changed.I believe that he is the reason of everything.why orochimaru left the organization(akatsuki)? and then tobi joins.there is a relationship about them.WHY TOBI CANT TRUST KABUTO?.my opinion is that TOBI and orochimaru was enemys.KABUTO was always on orochimaru's side.mabe thats why tobi does not trust him.anyways I believe that orochimaru secret scroll has to do with tobi and has to do also with zetsus...
    I lost my entire post yesterday so I will try to keep this short because I don't feel like typing anymore. So this is a question for everyone ->
    Why would someone as powerful and cunning as Tobi want to put the world into an eternal genjutsu when he could be thriving to rule over everyone and cause more and more war? He wants the world to be in genjutsu so there is no more war and people will live in peace forever..this is obvious to us all and it's also obvious Madara always wanted power and war. BUT do you think the Moon's Eye Plan is something Tobi thought up himself and is getting personal gain out of completing it? We know Tobi doesn't even care who he is, but only on his main goal of completing the plan by any means. It's like he is a programmed robot in a sense...which I as well as many others believe he could just be an experiment/fusion/clone of many great ninjas dna. So back to this question, why would Tobi want this?

We know Tobi is crazy and technically wants peace and war to end...but it seems to me that Tobi is either someone who was traumatized by war as a child or someone who contains the Will or Beliefs of someone who was traumatized. Who does this make you think of? Orochimaru and Nagato. I bet Tobi is clone/experiment created by Orochimaru and Madara. Orochimaru was alive when Nagato was a kid and Madara knew of Nagato straight out of the grave, so its likely they worked together at some point to create a clone of Madara to carry on the Rinnegan he unlocked and complete their plan. Tobi is just a shell of his former self and could not utilize the power of the Rinnegan, so just as Oro experienced pain as a child, Nagato experienced the same and was given Rinnegan by Tobi or Orochimaru after they had his parents killed. Tobi (who it would seem contains the will of Oro more than Madara) then bended Nagato to his will and created the 6 paths of pain to lead akatsuki and gather the tailed beasts. Once he had enough power from the tailed beasts he took the Rinnegan from Nagato. But we know Oro wanted to kill the orphans so perhaps Oro knew Nagato had the Rinnegan the whole time and wanted to kill them so he could take it. We also know from Madara that the "things aren't going according to plan" so I assume Oro had his own secret agenda if he really was working with Madara..If Tobi is the work of Oro, it would make sense that Tobi seemed nervous that the real Madara was revived probably because Madara is the only one who can stop him. We ALSO know Tobi was upset Nagato used the Outer Path Samsara "he said it was His to use" (at least i think) which leads me to believe Tobi wants to bring at least one person back to life...probably not Madara, but maybe Hashirama or Orochimaru. (Tobi probably isn't Oro because Tobi seemed very ignorant about Edo Tensei-unless he was bluffing) We could assume Oro wanted to learn every jutsu to ultimately to obtain the Rinnegan with one of his goals being to bring his parents back to life because Edo Tensei would just bring back a zombie... To further solidify that Madara and Oro MAY have been working together is how did Oro just happen to obtain Madaras dead body to upgrade it? We also know Danzou was working with Oro and that Danzou had Shisuis eye so anything is possible there. We also know Tobi was most likely the third mizukage, if not he killed the third and controlled the fourth mizukage. In any case, the main players in everything are Itachi, Oro, Danzou and Madara.

Hopefully somone can critique and expand on all these random points...almost all is obviously speculation and to get people thinking, but basically all I'm saying or agreeing with is that The Moons Eye Plan could be Orochimaru's plan or he changed it and that Oro and Zetsu have a big part behind the scenes in all of this and are likely directly connected to Tobi...unless Tobi really is Izuna or Kagame somehow. Sorry this kind of turned into a "Who is Tobi post?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast