Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest chapter discussion

lim dall-young = asian michael bay fluggylumps's Avatar
    in a place, somewhere, on earth, doing something, in a building, during some time of the day

Default Latest chapter discussion

awe, he misses akira so much. it's nice to see him finding something that makes him enjoy art, kinda makes me wish she didn't offer to pay the rent and do the chores if he moved in with her...he might of actually agreed if she didn't

anyone afraid that he's going to unintentionally start a relation with that mystery girl before akira returns?
    Last edited by fluggylumps; 03-16-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Bored

Asking him to drop everything & move in cut deep. I totally see why he was so hurt. Unable to do anything in a relationship as a guy tends to make one feel totally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by fluggylumps View Post
    awe, he misses akira so much. it's nice to see him finding something that makes him enjoy art

anyone afraid that he's going to unintentionally start a relation with that mystery girl before akira returns?
    I doubt anything will happen with that girl.

in a place, somewhere, on earth, doing something, in a building, during some time of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Izrael View Post
    Asking him to drop everything & move in cut deep. I totally see why he was so hurt. Unable to do anything in a relationship as a guy tends to make one feel totally useless.
    i know, especially when he's trying to live his life without needing to depend on other people, no matter how hard it can be. he still goes to her house, so that means he likes being there to at least feel at ease and relax

Blaaagh, this melancholy feeling is too damn strong.

11 chapters and this series is among my favorites.

And after reading hundreds of hundreds of series I barely have any favorites.

In the school of thoughts smokeesid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WALKINGonaSPIRAL View Post
    Blaaagh, this melancholy feeling is too damn strong.

11 chapters and this series is among my favorites.

And after reading hundreds of hundreds of series I barely have any favorites.
    Buddy what is your favorites. Cuz the more I know your post the more I understand there are hardly any mangas that have satisfied you. Except One piece
    Last edited by smokeesid; 04-01-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Some people are born like keys who move this world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man

Finally I can read the new chapter good bye you bad day.

Looks like it's going well between the two, for some reason I want to see Hanami and want to know how Tetsuo would react to her. Akira and Tetsuo are so sweet but i really want to see some obstacles too x3

hope she doesn't get pregnant...that would be interesting. i really hope it didn't just end though

and of course, worst board game ever btw
    Last edited by fluggylumps; 07-12-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Has a Few Faves

Hmmm... really wonder if Hanami is going to be explored more in the future. I was just re-reading this manga again, and noticed something interesting in the beginning.

The second time that Tetsuo and Akira met, Tetsuo was shown to be annoyed and think to himself, "And why the hell do you remember my name?" Versus the second time that Tetsuo and Hanami met, he seemed disappointed and thought to himself, "She doesn't remember me? Well, it's not like there was anything to remember." Tetsuo really did seem to be more attracted to Hanami in the beginning. I just think this is a time bomb waiting to go off here XD - Tetsuo probably is going to become closer to Hanami in the future. Poor Akira.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikai View Post
    Hmmm... really wonder if Hanami is going to be explored more in the future. I was just re-reading this manga again, and noticed something interesting in the beginning.

The second time that Tetsuo and Akira met, Tetsuo was shown to be annoyed and think to himself, "And why the hell do you remember my name?" Versus the second time that Tetsuo and Hanami met, he seemed disappointed and thought to himself, "She doesn't remember me? Well, it's not like there was anything to remember." Tetsuo really did seem to be more attracted to Hanami in the beginning. I just think this is a time bomb waiting to go off here XD - Tetsuo probably is going to become closer to Hanami in the future. Poor Akira.
    Yes, may be so.. but it could also be that Tetsuo feels more comfortable with Akira, who acknowledges him and loves him, while Hanami didnt show any interests in him, it's like you love the person who love you and give up on your crush... Or hopefully, Tetsuo is used to be spoiled by Akira so it's hard for him to leave her xD. However, you're right, Tetso still has feelings for Hanami, so it all depends on Hanami, whether she loves him or not.

Let's hope Akira's true love will win anything xD

she is really sexy , cute gentle .. akira
    http://pengurus-harta.com

My Best 10 Anime / Manga of All Time :

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast