Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: he smiled

One of The Followers yupmonk3yzrul3's Avatar

Default he smiled

OH HELL NO. he smiled. that freaking.........
    see before people might have been torn about whether or not he deserved the death penalty or jail time or nothing at all.....but the fact that he smiled..........omfg
    and that was her SISTER...and then her mom tried to kill herself because of his actions......wow. i would make it my duty in life to get him back........... omfg..............................he freaking smiled

I am so angry, that son of a bitch he dares to laugh, I'm not familiar with the trials for murder but not guilty seems brutal, and only with the excuse that he was drugged and had no consciousness of what he did seems unfair, Nobara is right not only killed Kotori but it also ended with the life of people around her , and her future I hope that this man has what he deserves in the end
    Which sense does to continue discussing if naruto stays with hinata or with sakura, when quite the deep down we know that he stays with sasuke.
    Deep down how I wish naruto were a manga yaoi

One of The Followers yupmonk3yzrul3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blue_nothe View Post
    I am so angry, that son of a bitch he dares to laugh, I'm not familiar with the trials for murder but not guilty seems brutal, and only with the excuse that he was drugged and had no consciousness of what he did seems unfair, Nobara is right not only killed Kotori but it also ended with the life of people around her , and her future I hope that this man has what he deserves in the end
    yeah like in America if you want to pull the whole "he wasn't in the right mind" argument, the defendant gets thrown in Rehab or some mental hospital... they don't just go home...
    and the drug he was taking was illegal!! that in itself is a crime. so why is he getting away with it??? like it's not like he went drinking and hit the girl. HE 1) took an illegal drug which he shouldn't have had possession of 2) raped her and strangled her to death
    there's no way he would get away with not guilty in America.... no way

Has a Few Faves

Attention He should at least get a life time penalty for what he did!!

I agree with you guys, bastards like him will only harm the
    society once realised...

He was smiling which means he has no feeling of regret,
    personally I think these types of people deserve a death penalty!

Actually, it's quite odd to make this connection, but just because it was on tv...
    It reminded me of Bellatrix from Harry Potter. The scene when she killed Harry's only "family", Sirius Black. After killing him, she smiled and left while Harry was being held back.

I guess the point is just that scenes like those are so powerful because it gets your blood boiling. It's kind of like... You know I did it... but you can't do anything to me. You mad, bro?

What's with that "He was mentally unstable when he did that crime therefore he is unguilty." Arrrgghh! If that's the case, then all people can just take drugs and go mentally unstable to kill others!

No matter how you look at it, a person who took illegal drugs, then raped and killed someone deserves to be punished! He even laughed! Hah! He doesn't even feel a bit guilt in what he did!

But oh well... someday, he'll get what he deserves.
    Last edited by Chellesei; 04-03-2012 at 04:28 AM.

Haven't read this in a while, but didn't he take drugs (as in he took them, not someone else drugged him)? If so, he should still be liable for his harmful actions because his instability was consciously caused (willingly messed himself up with drugs).

(EDIT) Just read the chapter. wow, just wow. Judicial system just raped it's own laws.
    Illegal Drug usage+Illegal Murder=NOT GUILTY OF ANYTHING @_@
    Last edited by Mirugo; 03-20-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Analytical Anomaly Pineappleblanket's Avatar

The law is effed up. People don't use common sense.
    Click

My chest is really tighten up now this is the first time that i got so mad with a character in a manga... i really hate him.. I hate people like him. Yeah laws really suck. In real life there are things that happen similar to this too where the criminal is not being punished... i really hate him.

I feel so sorry for Kotori for suffering like that i feel sorry for Nobara too

Super cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Pineappleblanket View Post
    The law is effed up. People don't use common sense.
    Lol that's why there is a jury XD becuz normal people have common sense (I think O.O) LOL XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast