Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Modern Generations RP

Head of the Uchiha Clan Uchiha_Madara_EMS's Avatar

"Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is a real test... after I was able to use mokuton, I could clearly feel the nature around me... Even with a genjutsu, you can't perfectly immitate those living trees... well, we all entered this stupid forest so I'm probably just a bit tired... I was too excited last night so I didn't sleep very much..."

All the teams had some problems in the forest and noone knew that they were under a genjutsu. Everyone was sure they entered the forest.
    After several minutes, some people knew that it was a genjutsu. Once at least one member of each team noticed this, Sasuke stopped the genjutsu and everyone was sitting at a desk. (I didn't know what I should write more about that part so feel free to write more about it later)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! So it was a genjutsu after all... and now we are sitting at these tables? You got to be kidding me?! This is not what I think it is, is it?"

"Yes, it's indeed a writing test. Don't think those will be easy questions as you know them from the academy.", the disguised Madara said to the genin, always trying to stay away from Sasuke in case he would notice.

"WHAT?! I already had problems with the test at the academy... how am I gonna get through this?" Hashi thought to himself before the test even started.

"A writing test, huh? WHAT THE HELL! I wanted ACTION! FIGHT! But nooooooo, all we get are those stupid tests..." Shouho said to himself while trying to stay calm. Just like Hashi, he hated writing tests more than anything.

Shinigami Division 2
    "Masamune, sector B is clear, no signs of any secial chakra"

"Okay, now proceed to sector D. I'll wait for Division 3 to give their report. Always stay alert, we can't afford to luse even a single man. It's not like we have thousands of soldiers... it's just us..."

"Masamune told us to check the next sector, sector D."

Emperor Time|Amaterasu ~Jellal~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara_EMS View Post
    "Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is a real test... after I was able to use mokuton, I could clearly feel the nature around me... Even with a genjutsu, you can't perfectly immitate those living trees... well, we all entered this stupid forest so I'm probably just a bit tired... I was too excited last night so I didn't sleep very much..."

All the teams had some problems in the forest and noone knew that they were under a genjutsu. Everyone was sure they entered the forest.
    After several minutes, some people knew that it was a genjutsu. Once at least one member of each team noticed this, Sasuke stopped the genjutsu and everyone was sitting at a desk. (I didn't know what I should write more about that part so feel free to write more about it later)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! So it was a genjutsu after all... and now we are sitting at these tables? You got to be kidding me?! This is not what I think it is, is it?"

"Yes, it's indeed a writing test. Don't think those will be easy questions as you know them from the academy.", the disguised Madara said to the genin, always trying to stay away from Sasuke in case he would notice.

"WHAT?! I already had problems with the test at the academy... how am I gonna get through this?" Hashi thought to himself before the test even started.

"A writing test, huh? WHAT THE HELL! I wanted ACTION! FIGHT! But nooooooo, all we get are those stupid tests..." Shouho said to himself while trying to stay calm. Just like Hashi, he hated writing tests more than anything.

Shinigami Division 2
    "Masamune, sector B is clear, no signs of any secial chakra"

"Okay, now proceed to sector D. I'll wait for Division 3 to give their report. Always stay alert, we can't afford to luse even a single man. It's not like we have thousands of soldiers... it's just us..."

"Masamune told us to check the next sector, sector D."
    Hajime then talked to Hashi, "Relax Hashi, its not like we fight everyday this is mental test we must improve our minds to break Genjutsu, lets use our sharingan more often."

Saiya went in sensor mode once more. Other Ninjas who have special ability do the same. We can see Renma Clearly with the Sand third eye.

Sound Ninjas were doing the same.

Maiko, one of the examiner is just sitting and watching. Madara is doing what he can possible. Suddenly Kabuto in disguised went towards Madara with a stare.
    He then showed his tongue.
    Still, Hajime and Hashi were doing cheat mode in the exam. 5 questions past alot failed.

Scene switches to Masamune's group
    Dazero's clones are everywhere in every area including this group."Guys, activate your KKG if you have any doujutsu use it. Sensors do it!"

Uchiha Anbu division 2
    Dazero clone is there as well, "Use your sharingan"
    Uchiha Anbu Division 1
    "Make sure you do the same."

Senju and Uzumaki Anbu
    "EVERYONE, USE YOUR MOKUTON, to sense chakra and for Uzumaki's Sensors get ready."

Several Minutes
    Team 7, Team Izuna, Team 13, Team Renma, Takeshi, Team Akio are the only ones left as they are promoted in the survival stage
    Last edited by ~Jellal~; 03-29-2012 at 02:17 AM.
    Presidential Set by Mink
    To build a better world.

The Chunnin Exam Begin

The scene show Takasugi,Akise and Nobume arriving at the Chuunin Exam Hall. There were a lot of ninja there. The majority of the ninja are from Konoha apparently. Sensei aren't allowed to enter the hall so Toshiro won't be around them during the exam.

Takasugi gaze around the exam hall, he noticed familiar face, its the Rain's Genin. They were already at their seats. Takasugi then noticed Reika is staring at him from her seats and smiled at him. Takasugi lowered his head avoiding eye contact. Takasugi seems to acting weird whenever he sees Reika. What could be the reason?

Takasugi,Nobume and Akise head to their seats.

The Examiner give the candidate an instructions. It seems the first stage of the Chunnin Exam is written test.

"Oh great, I never was good at study." Takasugi said as he facepalmed himself.

"I doubt it would be that hard." Akise said monotonously. Akise's seats is behind Takasugi.

"Lets do our best,Akise-kun, Takasugi-kun." Nobume said to raise the team spirit. Nobume's seats is in front of Takasugi's.

The written exam finally begin.

Takasugi flip around the exam paper. He sighed as he can't seems to solve any of the problem. He looked around the exam hall, the others ninja aren't doing very well either. He looked at Nobume, he is surprised that Nobume is answering the questions easily and she looked very dedicated to it. Takasugi glanced at Akise who is behind him, he even more surprised to see that Akise has already finished his paper. Takasugi jaw almost dropped to the ground. He was surprised that his team is full of smart ninja. He feel embarrassed since he's the only one haven't answer a single question.

He looked at the Examiner inside the halls, they are all monitoring the candidate strictly. It would be impossible to cheat by normal means. Then something hit his mind. "I can cheat this, normal way will get you caught but I have another way." He said as he grin and active his Blue Sharigan. Takasugi's Sharigan is special, it has mutated from the normal sharigan and give him even longer range of sight and he can see through things like a Byakugan.

"Well, I guess I will copy Nobume then since she is the closest one to me." Takasugi said as he start copying the answers on Nobume's answers sheet. While busy copying Nobume he glanced at the Rain's Genin. The Three of them has already finished their papers and are handing it out to the examiners. "Are they genius or what?" He wondered in his mind. The Three Rain's Genin start leaving the Exam Hall, Reika managed to wave her hand at Takasugi before she went out as if she is giving a signal that she will be waiting for him at the second stage.

Takasugi silent and continue answering the questions by copying Nobume's answers with his Sharigan.

Scene switches to Reika,Hamon and Raviel outside the Exam Hall.

"Well, that test was easy as pie." Raviel commented on the exam.

"Our kind has high intelligence level so its only normal that those questions are easy for us." Reika commented on Raviel.

"Being a vampire sure has lots of benefits." Hamon said nonchalantly.

"Hamon! Don't say that out loud." Reika warned Hamon. " Don't say that words while we are in the Land of Iron." She added.

"O-okay, I'm sorry." Hamon apologized.

"Reika, you sure are treating that guy specially." Raviel said suddenly while glancing at Reika.

"Um? That guy?" Reika wondered.

"Oh come on, you know who I am talking about." Raviel said as he glanced at the snowy scenery outside the building.

"I have my reason, Raviel. It's all just a part of my plan." Reika said as she smiled.

One hour later

Takasugi,Nobume and Akise handed out their papers and exit the Exam Hall.

"What did I say? It was easy." Akise said proudly.

"Indeed, I bet we all can pass with flying colors." Nobume agreed with Akise.

"S-sure. It was easy. I wonder what the second stage will be about, I would hate it if its about written exam again." Taksugi lied and changed the subject.

"The second stage would be about survival test, it would be quite dangerous." Nobume said.

"It would be fine if we work together and didn't get separated." Akise said as he leaned his back at the wall.

"So it won't be about written exam again? Fhew." Takasugi said as he breath a sign of relief.
    Last edited by [ Shadow ]; 03-29-2012 at 03:33 AM.
    DeviantArt

MyAnimeList

Gallery

Shop (Hiatus)

The Irregular God at Magic High School

Kazekage/padawan laughing_gaara's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EllenTenshima View Post
    The silence was hilarious.

" Hehehe. lol. Do you even know why people don't like you? " She Kamakiri Aburame giggled with the shake of her head.

" Hi ya, girl... I always thought Satoshi was a boys name... Oh well. "

She gestured towards Asuka, then to herself, " Spar? ", she asked, and then she gestured their new squad. " Or fight Sensei? "
    Sparing would be a good idea Asuka thought, but fighting a Jonin would be even better. "Kekeke, ok ladies, how about we test our skills against this jonin here", Asuka says as he points his sword towards the jonin who introduced them.

".........", Banba said and nodded lightly.

"Hmm me?", the Jonin pointed at himself. "Haha, well ok, but I'm not going to go easy on you just because you are genin."
    "Hmm, ok, so if we win you have to give us all of your money and clothes and sit outside in the snow in your underwear!"
    "Ummm, no.........how about If you win I'll treat you all to dinner, ok?"
    "Alright, and if you win we will sit in the snow in our underwear!"
    The jonin stared at Asuka.............. "No, ummm thats ok, you can just treat me to dinner too.........."
    "weird kid", the Jonin thought.
    "Ok then, lets go!"
    (to be continued later, maybe in flashback)

~Later at night~
    "Goodnight Asuka", his sister said as she the room door. "Go to sleep and rest, the exams start tomorrow!!
    "Yeah yeah, goodnight!", Asuka yelled through the door. He listened by the door until he no longer heard his sisters foot steps, then the quietly went out the window. "Sleep is nice", he thought, "training is better!" He went into the cold mountain and sat down.
    "Ok stupid sword, we are going to sit here on this mountain until you and I can learn to work together! Every time I try to use you I end up embarrassed and in pain, so let me use you or just kill me already!" Asuka began to sync his hand with his sword, he felt immediate pain as usual but immense power as well. "Either I will die here tonight or finally accomplish something........."
    In a distant tree overlooking the snowy mountain his sister stood secretly watching over him. "Hehe, you were always such a stubborn boy....."

~The next morning~
    It's the day of the chunin exams, Asuka, who spent the night on that snowy mountain wakes up and shakes the thick layer of snow off of his body. "AHH-chooo!", he sneezed, "Oh crap I had better not be getting sick now..." He wipes his nose on his arm and runs to meet his team at the exam location.

Kamakiri Aburame

The bluenette didn't mind (she was, after all, the one that suggested it in the first place). She nodded with a large grin at the Jounin. " Hehe. It's okay. We're training after all. " She replied. She did not even harbor the thought of winning (unless, of course, the rules were something other than an all out fight) the Jounin. She knew that it was, frankly, impossible for them right now.

Asuka did not seem to think so.

" You can sit in the snow in your underwear yourself. I... "
    She glanced at Banba, whom nodded to confirm her intentions. " We, will buy him dinner. " She snapped playfully

That the grounds they decided to use, they would soon start the match.

Next Morning

" You're late. " Kamakiri nonchalantly commented. Banmiru decided to take the time to heal the cold out of Asuka.

During the Exam

Her Kikkai already ate the Genjutsu for her (praise the log).

It was such a glaring loophole, but Kamakiri collected the information anyway. Bugs were really discreet, considering that she did not even have to show that she was sensing insects while they collected information. She knew her data was perfect. She may not actually know the answers to the questions, but she knew enough to understand the steps she had gleamed from the answers. Very quickly, she finished her paper, and interestingly, the group she had copied from stood up to finish just as she herself was done.

Nonchalantly, she stood right up, went straight to Asuka, replaced his paper with her own perfectly answered one (which, she noted, she had not even filled in the personal details at the top yet), and went back to her seat.

" That is cheating, you know? " The main proctor commented idly.

Kamakiri shrugged. It was only two points. She essentially gave Asuka a full score (assuming he had not been caught cheating, of course)... and she could write everything back down on his paper, after she erased the personal details and replaced it with her own.

Really quickly, people started to catch on to the logic of her actions, and people started to stand...

" Anyone else that does that will get a 0 and will forever be barred from the Chunin Exams. " The main proctor calmly stated.

Those people sat back down.

Banmiru was writing through the paper with great ease.
    Last edited by EllenTenshima; 03-29-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Chunin Exam Part 2- Survival Stage.
    The examiners prepared the traps and everything.
    "Alright guys from now on your entering the forest of darkness, its the same genjutsu that Hokage used but its the real DEAL."

The rest of the Team wait until the others are finished with the written test.

Scene switches to Kabuto he's in the forest setting traps.
    Last edited by ~Jellal~; 03-29-2012 at 01:12 PM.
    Presidential Set by Mink
    To build a better world.

Team Izuna:

"What kind of stupid test is this? I don't know a single answer. Almost everyone is writing something, except of me... mhhhh it seems like Reiho and Roshi have the same problems. The others should have the same knowledge like us. How comes they know the answers? Some may know them but what about those stupid bastards... ehhh.... Hashirama and ehhh... Hajime... THE SHARINGAN! Those 2 are probably cheating! Maybe I should do the same... blowing up this classroom with my Dust Release would surely be a good idea."

"I don't know what he's exactly thinking right now but I'm sure it's something completly stupid... and because of things like that, it was ME who was choosen to be the Yonbis Jinchuuriki. I hope Shouho fails this test. If he does, I won't see him in the next days... what?!... If one teammember fails the whole team fails? What Idiot wrote that on our tests? Shit! With that stupid Shouha we'll surely won't make it..."

"????????I don't get it........."

After several minutes:

"YEEEEEEES! We made it!"

"Not because of you..."

"That was some really hard test... at least we can finally fight in the next part of the exam."

"I hope we won't meet those Konoha bastards."

"Just call them Team Dazero... anyways, are you scared to meet them?"

"Haha... no, I just want to fight that Hajime 1on1 in the arena. A battle without any stupid tricks or stupid trees in my way. A fair fight in which I'll turn his whole budy into dust!"

"You are absolutely crazy Shouho..."

The Shinigami:
    Sector A: Division 1
    -Masamune
    -Kisuke
    -Jushiro

Sector B+D: Division 2
    -Byakuya
    -Grimmjow
    -Gin

Sector C+E: Divison 3
    -Ichigo
    -Isshin
    -Coyote

Support Division
    -Sosuke
    -Shunsui
    -Hisagi

The Shinigami checked all sectors but couldn't find anything suspicious.
    "Where the hell are those immortals?" (Masamune)

"They sure take their time. But we can't afford to let our guard down." (Urahara)

"I can clearly sense everything around us and there is absolutely no reason to NOT let our guard down!"

"Maybe I should use my new Technique to sense them."

"Yeah, yeah, just do it..."

Kisuke put his hands together and created a blue sphere. He then closed his eyes and said "Kakushitsuijaku"

"So thats were you are..." Kisuke smiled and told Masamune to prepare the communication.

"Tenteikūra!"

"Listen everyone. I just located the army of the immortals. They are near Sector F. Prepare yourselfes, this will be fun."

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara_EMS View Post

The Shinigami:
    Sector A: Division 1
    -Masamune
    -Kisuke
    -Jushiro

Sector B+D: Division 2
    -Byakuya
    -Grimmjow
    -Gin

Sector C+E: Divison 3
    -Ichigo
    -Isshin
    -Coyote

Support Division
    -Sosuke
    -Shunsui
    -Hisagi

The Shinigami checked all sectors but couldn't find anything suspicious.
    "Where the hell are those immortals?" (Masamune)

"They sure take their time. But we can't afford to let our guard down." (Urahara)

"I can clearly sense everything around us and there is absolutely no reason to NOT let our guard down!"

"Maybe I should use my new Technique to sense them."

"Yeah, yeah, just do it..."

Kisuke put his hands together and created a blue sphere. He then closed his eyes and said "Kakushitsuijaku"

"So thats were you are..." Kisuke smiled and told Masamune to prepare the communication.

"Tenteikūra!"

"Listen everyone. I just located the army of the immortals. They are near Sector F. Prepare yourselfes, this will be fun."
    The scene show Yamato and his vampires army heading to the Land of Iron. The army are consist of 10000 Daywalkers 3000 Newborn Vampires, 1000 Nobles and 2000 Wraiths.

"Yamato-sama!" Second suddenly spoken " I have detected some presences of living being ahead of us!" He said. Second is known for his wide range sensor ability.

"Are they ninja?" Yamato asked Second calmly.

Second focused his mind to confirm the identities of the being he had detected

"From their aura and energy level, I don't think so Yamato-sama. They seems to be guarding the area ahead of us." Second informed Yamato

'I see." Yamato said calmly

"What should we do, Yamato-sama?" First asked anxiously.

Yamato grin.

"If they get in our ways then all we have to do is get rid off them, no matter who they are." Yamato said to his clansmen. "This would be a great time to test the Wraiths and my new power." Yamato thought in his mind.

Yamato gave a hand signal to his clansmen as a sign to separate into 4 groups.

"We can't afford to waste too many times on them so the rest of you should go on ahead. I shall take First,Second and 10 Wraiths with me. Third you're in charge of First team, Fourth you're in charge of the Second team and Fifth you're in charge of the Third team." Yamato ordered his team.

The vampires obeyed their master and separated into 3 groups.

Yamato and his team head to the living being Second detected while the others continue to the Land of Iron by taking a slightly different road.

After an half of hour of jumping through the trees, Yamato and his team finally come across the living being.

"Those clothes, they are the Shinigami!' First spoken.

"It seems so but I wonder why they are here. Do they work with the ninja?" Second spoken

Yamato looked at the Shinigami in front of him. They are all ready to draws their swords.

"Shinigam huh? I don't have anything personal against your kind but if you stand in our ways then prepare to be annihilate." Yamato said as he formed his Plasma Sword. First and Second who are standing behind him are ready to charge towards the Shinigami with their Lord. The Wraiths are nowhere to be seen. It seems they have hidden themselves somewhere.
    Last edited by [ Shadow ]; 03-30-2012 at 03:31 AM.
    DeviantArt

MyAnimeList

Gallery

Shop (Hiatus)

The Irregular God at Magic High School

"Seems like they noticed us... get ready, we'll soon clash."

The Shinigami got ready and already prepared their Jutsus to bind and attack them once they would be in sight.

"Hmmmm... we're still missing some members... were is Division 4?"

"I told them to arrive later on. They may only know about our support division but we can't afford to let them know about the others..."

(@Lucifer: For some plot reasons, the Shinigami will have some more members right now. I can't make them fight the immortals without any losses so they need some members that can die. The ones that will die:
    -every low level Shinigami (nameless ones and the ones from the 4th Division that don't have a name yet=
    -some/many immortals
    after that the Shinigami will retreat)

At the Werewolves Land

Marcus is done with Raito, creating the Wraith Like Werewolves/Lycans and Marcus has a little something for himself as well
    He then thought," With Raito's blood and that jutsu I am invincible."
    "Anyways, Raito proceed now to Yamato-Kun hmmm, he may sure needs your assistance, Vampires alone won't be able to handle Samurai and Ninja at once well Goodbye!"
    Marcus teleported away like a bat.

Raito then thinks,"Yeah, each of them are injected by Werewolf Blood ha?, Werewolf Like Wraith that Marcus is such a Genius."
    "Gonna teleport to see Yamato and help him out!!" Raito teleported fast.

Land OF IRON
    Raito then teleports and sense chakras everywhere.
    "So this is SHinigami the famous sWORDSMEN which Rivals Akatsuki, OH! A huge dark chakra from there, Yamato Found you!!"
    He headed there and finally see Yamato again.
    "Yamato-Kun, so this are your wraiths well this is my Wolves, KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!!!"
    1000 Coffins rised up and Werewolf like Wraith and Lycan like Wraith infected with Raizen's blood with the help of Marcus.

"So, Yamato this is gonna be easy as hell, don't worry they function the same as your wraiths, they're like wraiths but Demon Beasts, thanks to Marcus."
    Last edited by ~Jellal~; 03-30-2012 at 10:25 AM.
    Presidential Set by Mink
    To build a better world.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast