60 9.00%
  • No One

25 3.75%
  • Other (specify)

10 1.50%
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Romance Thread

Default Official Romance Thread

Im sorry if there is another thread like this but i just wanted to ask do you think Shioon is in love with Jinie because in chapters 53 when she fell of the motorbike she was injured and Shioon got all emotional and wanted revenge so he beat up the person responsible for Jinie injury.

Or you can give me your opinion about who will end up with who?

I think Jinie will end up with Shioon.

Any and all issues dealing with romance in this Manhwa especially regarding Shioon should be discussed here. Any other threads of this nature created will be merged or closed. Also please avoid making one liner spam posts and off topic posts here. Such posts will be deleted.
    Last edited by Inverz; 06-07-2013 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaLover435 View Post
    Im sorry if there is another thread like this but i just wanted to ask do you think Shioon is in love with Jinie because in chapters 53 when she fell of the motorbike she was injured and Shioon got all emotional and wanted revenge so he beat up the person responsible for Jinie injury.

Or you can give me your opinion about who will end up with who?

I think Jinie will end up with Shioon.
    There are loads of threads with this question already, but no--Jini's not my first choice, mostly because I'm hoping that he won't forget Saehee, who was his original childhood friend. The sad part is her exclusion from a lot of this season, which I'm hoping will be remedied.

I honestly can't see Shioon with anyone right now, mostly because he's fairly oblivious when it comes to these things, and I feel that a romance might be a little too distracting, considering how plot-intense things are going to be in the chapters to come.

Level One Otaku

Yeah so far his extreme reaction to all these different women is because they're his friends, not because he's in love with them or has ulterior motives with them.

While I'm pretty sure he and Saehee are dating, the way she ended up being his "girlfriend" didn't make any sense. Their relationship doesn't seem like anything romantic and the way they interact with each other seems more brother/sisterly than anything else.

His reaction to Jini was because she was his friend, she got into that state saving his life, had saved his life many times in the past. I think he feels extremely indebted to her and the fact that she got that hurt protecting him was almost too much.

Still think he's going to end up with Sosul. When she shows back up she's probably going to be drop dead gorgeous having been cured of her condition and like Deity said, romance doesn't really fit in anywhere at this point in the story. Too much fighting and training going on to take the time to consider feelings (at least on the part of Shioon).

8 hours of manga a day!! togawa's Avatar

I think at the end he will end up with someone... I want it to be Jini, cause i like her alot ☆ ... but so far the only girl who he has ever shown a love interest to is Saehee.
    But I chose Jini anyway (^.-)

Yea i love jini she awesome dont get me wrong Saehee is super hot and so is sera and im sure a grown up sosel would be to so many choices but id take jini she would be a amazing Gf lol.

Level One Otaku

I don't think any sort of relationship will happen any time soon, aside from the weird relationship Shioon shares with Saehee there has been no indication of any romantic interest on the part of Shioon.

I think when it does come up it will be later in the series, possibly around the time Sosul returns since I think. But who knows, something might happen when Jini wakes back up. I'm sure Shioon will see her in the hospital so something may happen there.

His relationship that's been established with Sera is still very new so we'll have to wait and see how that progresses. Also at some point he's going to get back in touch with Saehee. We know that either Saehee or his Mother is in the hospital and Shioon doesn't know about it, and the condition seems to be quite critical. I'm leaning toward his mother overworking herself or seriously hurting herself because of the long hours she's been working as well as Shioon's rather sudden disappearance.

However it's just as possible that Saehee got into an accident or something and is in a coma. If it is Saehee who has been injured then that'll add yet another dynamic to this weird harem the creators have going.

I'm still banking on it being his mother though.

In the end he will probably end up with either Sosul or Saehee.

I think Jini will end up with Smiling Blade or Kang Ha-Il.

8 hours of manga a day!! togawa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dfkillingkon98 View Post
    I think Jini will end up with Smiling Blade or Kang Ha-Il.
    I dont know, I think her relationship with Kang Ha Il is more like that of siblings. Although I would love that couple too

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by togawa View Post
    I dont know, I think her relationship with Kang Ha Il is more like that of siblings. Although I would love that couple too
    It certainly does seem that way from her perspective, however I'm sure Kang Ha-Il has feelings that are much different. If you look at Jini's relationship with Shioon it is very similar in this respect. Jini obviously has very strong feelings for Shioon however he's completely oblivious and just sees her as a friend. Kang Ha-Il seems to be in the same boat.

But who knows, maybe he'll save her life a few too many times and she'll realize feelings she didn't even know were there. The one thing though is there seems to be quite an age gap between the two.. I mean he's gotta be at least 10 years older than Jini.

Smiling Blade seems like a reasonable choice, I think he has feelings for her in his own strange way and she seems to have warmed up to him a bit since their first meeting. They obviously have quite a bit of chemistry together if you look at the way they play off of one another, and I think she also kinda realized that Smiling Blade was the one that really saved her after he showed up on the bike. He having notified Shioon of where she was, and then coming to rescue them both after they had been cornered.

But it's all speculation at this point, I'm sure the author's got someone in mind he's just not going to show us who until much later.

Archangel of Death Ashura the Bloody's Avatar

I really want Shioon to end up with Jinie. Her feisty and cute sides make her the most attractive character. I loved Jinie in the maid outfit, she was just too cute.

My favourite girl at this moment is Sera. She is the type of girl i like the most, not only the way she is drawn but also her attitude.
    Badassness at its peak!

Kwon Jaegyu-The Breaker New Waves

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast