Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hinata and Naruto

Default Hinata and Naruto

LOL, I recently started rereading Naruto...since I love doing that..

Anyway, this thread is not meant to be monumental or anything, this is just a prediction and explanation as to why I think Hinata and Naruto will end up together rather than end up with Sakura (that is, if there aren't any plot twists and Naruto doesn't die)

Naruto used to find Hinata kinda weird as a kid and you can't really blame him. However, I find Naruto and Hinata to be quite similar to Kushina and Minato.

Jumping to Kushina and Minato, Kushina used to think that Minato was a frail little pussy; that is, until Minato saves Kushina when she was kidnapped by Kumo.

Although Naruto may look a lot like Yondaime Hokage, his personality reflects Kushina's much much more. Although having no relation to Minato, Hinata's personality resembles a female counterpart of the young Minato. Hinata already saved Naruto while fighting Pein too. GAH, idk. I think Kishi might have them end up together. As for Sakura, I think she either ends up with Rock Lee, dies with Sasuke, or better;INO

A Page Flipper

I actually wish this would happen because I've been a Hinata fan ever since she first appeared in the anime and like Sakura when she confesses to naruto she actually means it even though it's skipped over and never brought up again and treated like it never happen >> and I don't even think Sakura and naruto even go together because their personalities are like Sticking a match into a gas tank [Couldnt find spoiler button]

Shouldnt this be in the romance forum thread????

Anyway, as I told a friend, this is a shonen, the most important part is not who is the main character is going to end up, but whom is he going to fight at the end or in the middle, how much powerful he might get.
    saying that I believe that your argument is really poor, since the same can be said about Naruto and Sakura....Sakura first thought Naruto was lame and now her image of him changed....the thing with Sakura is she is love with Sasuske, that is the only reason I dont think they wont end up together, but I also dont think he is would end up with Hinata, I believe Hinata would end up with Kiba...Kiba has always been there for him, taking care of her....and since Sakura, Naruto and Sasuske resemble the 3 great senin, I believe the three of them are going to be single all their lives...Naruto would keep declaring himself to Sakura and Sakura is going to keep saying no.

But Sakura doens't share the same symbolism with Naruto so you can't really say that. If Naruto was more like Minato then you can make the argument.

If you really look closely at it, the romantic roles of Naruto and Hinata are really just gender-switched versions of Minato and Kushina. That's what I'm trying to get at. I'm not saying that they're definitely a couple, its just a thing I noticed while re-reading.

-A jinchuriki is made and lives in the hidden leaf at childhood (Naruto, Kushina)
    -Jinchuriki is picked on by many peers (Naruto, Kushina)
    -Grows up with a person among the hidden leaf that the jinchuriki rarely noticed (Hinata, Minato)
    -Jinchuriki has traits that are not admired by others at first (Red hair, Kyuubi and headstrong personality)
    -Jinchuriki is saved by this person in a dire situation (Hinata saves Naruto, Minato saves Kushina)

These are all things that apply to the couples and the couples ONLY. I think there's a reason why Kishi had Hinata save Naruto and confess AT THAT EXACT moment rather than any other time. Although, he could be setting this up for a plot twist (like Naruto dying or something like that)

I do understand that this is Shonen very much, which is exactly why i even italicized the fact that this thread is not meant to be monumental.

Kiba doesn't really take care of Hinata, he's kinda just there as a team mate, what you said can be said about Shino. However, I'm not saying that its impossible for her to end up with Kiba.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by BriKwong94 View Post
    But Sakura doens't share the same symbolism with Naruto so you can't really say that. If Naruto was more like Minato then you can make the argument.

If you really look closely at it, the romantic roles of Naruto and Hinata are really just gender-switched versions of Minato and Kushina. That's what I'm trying to get at. I'm not saying that they're definitely a couple, its just a thing I noticed while re-reading.

-A jinchuriki is made and lives in the hidden leaf at childhood (Naruto, Kushina)
    -Jinchuriki is picked on by many peers (Naruto, Kushina)
    -Grows up with a person among the hidden leaf that the jinchuriki rarely noticed (Hinata, Minato)
    -Jinchuriki has traits that are not admired by others at first (Red hair, Kyuubi and headstrong personality)
    -Jinchuriki is saved by this person in a dire situation (Hinata saves Naruto, Minato saves Kushina)

These are all things that apply to the couples and the couples ONLY. I think there's a reason why Kishi had Hinata save Naruto and confess AT THAT EXACT moment rather than any other time. Although, he could be setting this up for a plot twist (like Naruto dying or something like that)

I do understand that this is Shonen very much, which is exactly why i even italicized the fact that this thread is not meant to be monumental.

Kiba doesn't really take care of Hinata, he's kinda just there as a team mate, what you said can be said about Shino. However, I'm not saying that its impossible for her to end up with Kiba.
    I see where you are going with this. I totally agree with you on this, and in the end how its going to go nobody know except for few 2. Kishi-Sensei and The Almighty! LOL

Banned

how about my **** in yo mamas pussy, will naruto end up with hinata then?
    f*ck sakura all she want is that **** from the worlds most hated criminal-pedophile(sasuke).
    sasuke likes to touch in little boys.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Gabyta07 View Post
    Shouldnt this be in the romance forum thread????

I believe that your argument is really poor, since the same can be said about Naruto and Sakura....Sakura first thought Naruto was lame and now her image of him changed....the thing with Sakura is she is love with Sasuske, that is the only reason I dont think they wont end up together, but I also dont think he is would end up with Hinata, I believe Hinata would end up with Kiba...Kiba has always been there for him, taking care of her....and since Sakura, Naruto and Sasuske resemble the 3 great senin, I believe the three of them are going to be single all their lives...Naruto would keep declaring himself to Sakura and Sakura is going to keep saying no.
    A friendship is different than love, Kiba protected and stayed together more like a brother and a true friend. Same goes for Sakura and Naruto. Its a pure friendship don't trash it by confusing a fine friendship and divine love.

Love wise:

Sasuke and Sakura, they both had feelings for each others! Yes Sasuke too, wasn't shown much but brief moments where he care more to protect her than himself. He bothered to say goodbye to her didn't he. The recent events I don't know how to explain though, have to wait in patience.

Naruto and Hinata: Hinata looked at Naruto when no one else even noticed him, Naruto never had a loving relationship with anyone, he got a brother from Iruka and that is that. Hinata is the only other being who saw him in that way and confessed it though nothing much showed now, surely in future. Goodness sake its war zone out there man! Not to degrade Ino, she is a good character and a good friend but she starts to notice him as someone to fall in love only recently. She is good friend for him but love wise-NO!

My opinion though!

One of The Followers NinjaUzumaki's Avatar

so what if hinata's personality was like minato and narutos personality was like kushina?

just as what gabyta said in the beginning sakura thought of naruto was lame and annoying just as what kushina thought of minato

i dont think u can pair up someone with personalities and how there parents acted.. idk LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaUzumaki View Post
    so what if hinata's personality was like minato and narutos personality was like kushina?
    Um...when was Minato ever portrayed as shy, insecure and stalker-ish? He was just quiet, there's a difference.
    ~~The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed~~

One of The Followers NinjaUzumaki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AkaiChou View Post
    Um...when was Minato ever portrayed as shy, insecure and stalker-ish? He was just quiet, there's a difference.
    ask those people whos comparing minato and hinata
    Last edited by NinjaUzumaki; 02-07-2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: mistake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast