Ultimate Shinobi Tournament Season 2
Block B: 2.12 [Naruto vs Tobi vs B]
Tags by Manga Wolf
Tags by Manga Wolf
The destroyed konoha where naruto and pain fought.
They start in a triangle formation with each 20 meters away from the other.
Intent to kill. Tobi is not after capturing neither bee nor naruto.
Restrictions/Other conditions :
Tobi has the six jinchuuriki with him, however they are NOT in edo tensei mode, and can be destroyed just like nagato's paths.
They can only go up to V2. No full transformations.
Naruto starts in base mode. And is free to chose whatever mode he wishes. In KM the amount of clones he can make is limited. (5 clones max)
Killer bee has Samehada with him. No restrictions.
All are healthy.
Naruto : They know he's the kyuubi's jinchuuriki and that he has mastered the nine tails chakra which provides him incredible speed boost and power.
They also know that he relies heavily on clones.
Killer bee : They know he's renowned as the "Perfect jinchuuriki" Who has complete mastery over the hachibi. And that since he's from The land of lightning, he's able to use raiton.
Tobi : They know he's the man whose eyes tamed the kyuubi before. They know about the six paths of pain's shared vision. They know that he the 6 bodies with him are the previous jinchuuriki. They also know that he can somehow make himself intangible to avoid attacks.
They all know that the other is a very powerful shinobi.
1. Characters will battle it out to see who will be the victor. This is PIS-mode battle, if you don't know what PIS means, read the second part of post no. 3 of READ FIRST Before Making a Thread Here [click here].
1. Your arguments must be good ones, you can't simply say "because he is cool", you have to give it more thought than that.
2. You may put sig tags on your signatures. But please, do include "Sig by Manga Wolf" as credits.
3. This is a debate tournament. DISCUSSIONS IS ALLOWED HERE. Respective coordinators will determine the winner basing on the arguments of the debaters participating the tournament.
1. First of all, be objective.
2. Use only abilities and feats based on the manga. Anime does not count at all.
3. Databooks can be used ONLY to support your argument, and they are canon. Arguments based on databooks alone are invalid.
4. Feats, like databooks can be used to back up points.
5. Manga characters retain their personality such as being rash/stupid/clever w.e they have shown in the MANGA.
6. I don't want to hear the : Naruto Speedblitzes => Automatic Win. Refer to this link to understand more about speedlitzing.
7. Disobedience of the rules above will make you lose points or turn your post completely invalid.
8. Most importantly, Have fun!!
1. Announcement Thread
2. Official Main Discussion Thread
3. Signature Thread