Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your wish?

Default Your wish?

I'm just curious as to what everyone's wishes would be if Ky/Jyubey went up to them and offered it (and ignore the whole witch-puella magi system, pretend it's just becoming another magical girl - like Sailor moon! )
    Also what weapon would you like to have, and/or what colour soul gem do you think you'd have?

I think I'd have a purple soul gem or a blue one and I'd love to have a weapon like Kyouko's or Yuuri's (with the whole giant bull)

No, don't ignore the system :V

I'd probably hunt the bastard down and wish to BE a girl so I could become a magical girl. I see no reason as to why that'd break any rules.
    Soul Gem? Black or White.
    Due to the asperges my mind only sees the world as "Black and White", no in-between. So it makes sense that the Soul Gem would reflect that.

Haha, but then you wouldn't be able to see him because you don't have the potential in the first place?
    I have always wondered if he'd be able to turn someone into a boy if they wished for it, and then everytime they turned into a magical person, they went back to being a girl? What a confusing life that would be XD I have always wondered if it was possible, for instance if he could've done it if (for some reason) Madoka had wished to become a boy :L

But the Soul Gem thing you said is cool. A white soul gem... That'd be really heavenly and pure :3

Black color soul gem look cool but a very bad idea. Cos it make harder to see how taint it become already.(still... COOL)

my wish is ability to change my appearance,gender(and clothing) at will (just becoming a boy,girl for once is not enough and this ability is good for cosplay XD),I like red colour soulgem,My fighting magic about "change" (due to my wish) maybe change part of my body into weapon.(change my arm in to rock buster or change my arm in to a giant sword just like allen in D-Gray man )
    GGFBank... ikimus~~~

Quote Originally Posted by GGFBank View Post
    Black color soul gem look cool but a very bad idea. Cos it make harder to see how taint it become already.(still... COOL)

my wish is ability to change my appearance,gender(and clothing) at will (just becoming a boy,girl for once is not enough and this ability is good for cosplay XD),I like red colour soulgem,My fighting magic about "change" (due to my wish) maybe change part of my body into weapon.(change my arm in to rock buster or change my arm in to a giant sword just like allen in D-Gray man )
    So, your wish would be to shapeshift into anything? And that would be apart of your weapon too? Nice, I'd love to be able to shapeshift :3

One of The Followers TeamWerewolf's Avatar

For my Soul Gem to cleanse itself FOREVER. My color would be Sayaka blue~
    Last edited by TeamWerewolf; 02-25-2012 at 05:53 PM.

A Page Flipper

If I was to be a puella magi not saying that i want to be one but I would wish to have a giant museum of my artworks where everyone can see it.The colour of my soul gem would be Yellow because usually the yellow colour is ranged weapons.My weapon would be to attack people by bringing out the characters of my drawings!!!Mwahaha ima be invincible ----probably not

N3wb

My wish would be to have unlimited wishes. BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Or maybe something more sentimental...like to have a day where i can meet the dead each year. My soul gem would be turquoise/teal, and my weapons would be scythes.

Hmm.... If I were to ignore the system, I'd probably wish for a healthier body. Wouldn't do very well if I was a weak and sickly magical girl, would it? XD With that, my soul gem's color would be green and my weapons would be a spear in the shape of a syringe!

But if I were to FOLLOW the system... I would wish for a delicious cake. I'd want to make a wish that would bring upon me the least amount of despair but enjoy it too. My soul gem's color would most likely be a light red and my weapon would most likely be a sort of scimitar or a fork shaped spear. = v =

It's nice to see what wishes one would make if one were to follow the grief system and all that O v O

One of The Followers TeamWerewolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yumiluna View Post
    But if I were to FOLLOW the system... I would wish for a delicious cake. I'd want to make a wish that would bring upon me the least amount of despair but enjoy it too. My soul gem's color would most likely be a light red and my weapon would most likely be a sort of scimitar or a fork shaped spear. = v =
    So you would be Charlotte? XD

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast