View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
596. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goku Super Saiyan Three

293 49.16%
  • Ultimate Gohan

303 50.84%
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is stronger? Goku SSJ3 or Ultimate Gohan?

Default Who is stronger? Goku SSJ3 or Ultimate Gohan?

I've been annoyed by an issue where I think Goku Super Saiyan three is stronger than when the Elder Kai unleashed Gohan's potential energy. Most of the others I've seen say that Ultimate Gohan is stronger.

So who really is stronger?
    Last edited by Hyper Zergling; 11-26-2008 at 03:17 AM.

Goku as SSJ3 failed to beat the normal Buu, while Mystic Gohan was able to severely beat the crap out of Super Buu the form after "Evil" buu ate normal buu, who is much stronger than the normal Buu.

Quote Originally Posted by Morose View Post
    Goku as SSJ3 failed to beat the normal Buu, while Mystic Gohan was able to severely beat the crap out of Super Buu the form after "Evil" buu ate normal buu, who is much stronger than the normal Buu.
    But Goku wasn't even trying to kill fat Buu. Super Buu isn't even that much stronger than the original fat Buu(when he was first resurrected).

And when Goku went SS3, Gohan could feel his energy all the way from the Kai planet. When Gohan unleashed his energy as ultimate Gohan, Super Buu, Gotenks, and Piccolo couldn't even feel his energy until he got to Earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Zergling View Post
    But Goku wasn't even trying to kill fat Buu. Super Buu isn't even that much stronger than the original fat Buu(when he was first resurrected).

And when Goku went SS3, Gohan could feel his energy all the way from the Kai planet. When Gohan unleashed his energy as ultimate Gohan, Super Buu, Gotenks, and Piccolo couldn't even feel his energy until he got to Earth...
    I agree with you that it's SSJ3 Goku, but your logic is bad. Remember, SSJ3 Goku was able to fight Kid Buu, and while it tired him out, he did pretty well. However, Gohan's energy not being sensed... Super Saiyans don't conceal their energy. It would be stupid and pointless. However, Gohan might have wanted to catch Buu by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadergeek View Post
    I agree with you that it's SSJ3 Goku, but your logic is bad. Remember, SSJ3 Goku was able to fight Kid Buu, and while it tired him out, he did pretty well. However, Gohan's energy not being sensed... Super Saiyans don't conceal their energy. It would be stupid and pointless. However, Gohan might have wanted to catch Buu by surprise.
    But I said when he unleashed his energy on the Kai planet. There's no way he could have held that back.

And Kid Buu wasn't even trying. He was the strongest out of all the Buus.

Moar Moar Moar... Pie FlameClown's Avatar

Default Ultimate gohan

Also about your saying why,when gohan went ultimate gohan there wasn't lots of energy.
    Thats because When he got into ultimate that power doesn't destroy But saiyan power destroy's anything around it. I hope you understand it better.
    Betw Ultimate gohan has a bigger power level But has it concealed that's what i heard.

Any business with me? Judychan_im_mangaka's Avatar

Deep in side my heart, I'll go for Goku-kun! <3

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClown View Post
    Also about your saying why,when gohan went ultimate gohan there wasn't lots of energy.
    Thats because When he got into ultimate that power doesn't destroy But saiyan power destroy's anything around it. I hope you understand it better.
    Betw Ultimate gohan has a bigger power level But has it concealed that's what i heard.
    Where did you get this from, If its not in the manga or Akira Toriyama didn't write it or state it somewhere then its not true.

Mystic Gohan power is his power just multiplied, he activates this power the same way you activate the SSJ power. If you notice in certain situations when someone transforms into a SSJ. Sometimes the transformation is violent and other times the transformation is smoother. This is based on how much the Saiyan-jin is accustommed to that power. For instance Goku stated that the transformation from regular saiyan to SSJ takes alot of power to activate the transformation. Which is why Goku and Gohan stayed SSJ the entire time in the Room of Spirits and Time. Once they concur that power the transformation is easier.

Another example Goku using Kaio Ken X 3 for the first time, His power level was at 24,000 and he destroyed mountain. But when Goku transformed to a SSJ when he got back to earth with the powerlevel of over 15,000,000 the transformation is calmer and not as violent. Goku stated a that at first the transformations were hard but once I got used to them its now easier to transform.

The violence of the transformation is based on how accustomed you are the that power. Later on in the Buu series Goku's transformation to SSJ3 was easier and less violent

Quote Originally Posted by son2380 View Post
    Where did you get this from, If its not in the manga or Akira Toriyama didn't write it or state it somewhere then its not true.

Mystic Gohan power is his power just multiplied, he activates this power the same way you activate the SSJ power. If you notice in certain situations when someone transforms into a SSJ. Sometimes the transformation is violent and other times the transformation is smoother. This is based on how much the Saiyan-jin is accustommed to that power. For instance Goku stated that the transformation from regular saiyan to SSJ takes alot of power to activate the transformation. Which is why Goku and Gohan stayed SSJ the entire time in the Room of Spirits and Time. Once they concur that power the transformation is easier.

Another example Goku using Kaio Ken X 3 for the first time, His power level was at 24,000 and he destroyed mountain. But when Goku transformed to a SSJ when he got back to earth with the powerlevel of over 15,000,000 the transformation is calmer and not as violent. Goku stated a that at first the transformations were hard but once I got used to them its now easier to transform.

The violence of the transformation is based on how accustomed you are the that power. Later on in the Buu series Goku's transformation to SSJ3 was easier and less violent
    Minor correction: Goku's powerlevel was more of 150,000,000 at SSJ.

Default Ultimate Gohan

I'm sorry to say but Ultimate Gohan is the the strongest. I'm almost 100 percent sure as well. First of all i remember reading about Akira Toriyama mentioning that at the end of Dragonball Z Gohan was the strongest non-fused character.

Second this can be figured out by paying close attention to the series. Contrary to popular belief Kid buu is not the strongest buu. Not even close actually. Ultimate buu (gohan, gotenks (defused-so really just trunks and goten), piccolo) and super buu (just gotenks,piccolo) and super buu (evil buu and majin buu) are stronger. Goku super saiyan 3 could not defeat super buu (evil buu and majin buu). Super buu is a lot stronger that just majin buu or evil, unlike what you think. If Goku is only a little stronger than majin buu, he could not beat super buu. Unlike Ultimate Gohan who could crush super buu

That may have been confusing but look at the power levels than you will realize the Gohan is the strongest. DragonBall Z Power Levels just scroll all the way down.

Son Gohan - 5,200,000,000
    Super Goku 3 - 720,000,000

another site DBZ Power Levels by Adam also make sure you read the last paragraph for further evidence that Ultimate Gohan is indeed stronger than ssj 3 goku

SSJ3 - 1,710,000,000
    Mystic - 2,000,000,000

Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast